Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat > Chit Chat Classics

Notices

Thread: Rcc Website Soap Opera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #61
Winner of the '07 RCC dumbass award!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
When you friends come over to your house are they treated different than total strangers?
Someone comes to my house, I treat them with respect, I don't care if I know them or not.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 05:05 PM   #62
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelChair View Post
Someone comes to my house, I treat them with respect, I don't care if I know them or not.
I'm actually nicer to most strangers than my friends
Old 08-27-2007, 05:06 PM   #63
R.I.P. Chip

Which is the same I do here man.

But also if someone comes to my house and acts like an idiot, I treat them like they are am idiot, and I am sure you'd do the same.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:06 PM   #64
Rock Crawler

I don't think some of this problem is with age, i think the problem is with maturity. I think some of the older people (Bd, franky, so on) Are just as bad as some teenagers. I don't think i have made stupid or mean posts, or norcal crawler. Heck, when i got here, i was all for nylints, now i have made scalers, tubers, and now BMVII. This site has made me grow, keep me away from stuff that my friends do (drugs). I even do better in school because of this site. My parents say the better the grades the more rcc stuff. Im glad to support this site, but some people need to mature up. Thats my story an im stickin to it.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #65
tjb
Rock Crawler

Quote:
THIS SITE CLAIMS FAMILY ORIENTATED! What don't you get???
Honestly I can fully see where you are coming from. But have you sent anything to any major network also? Do you actually think this is the only place this happens? Do you let your kids watch TV at all?, or the news? 7/8 of the crap on TV that is "family orientated" is by far worse than what has ever been on here.... It's called REALITY...Use the back button, it works great, if you don't like it don't look, or better yet report it and leave it be...

Better yet, talk to someone who has been in some really jacked up places recently.... In fact I am certain there are plenty on here that can shed light for you as to what crap is. I bet they are sick of seeing stupid stuff on here too...

I spend at minimum 3-5hrs a day on here, I seldom if ever post in stuff like this, just because I'd rather read than type, but sometimes it warrants a vent. I dont see half the stuff that was on here in the past. There is no stupid on here, why? I don't care! I laugh at the stupid, shake my head, and think to myself "Thank God it is no longer my responsiblity to keep this Dumbazz free" simple....then I hit the back button.....
Old 08-27-2007, 05:11 PM   #66
RCC Addict

i have not seen anyone not get what they deserve

i have my moments when i have time to answer the best way i can to the newbies before they get the go search answer

being form a diferent country with diferent upbringing flaming and hazing is not on my good list but have not seen anything to really get upset about

i have been on the receiving end a few times but i was asking for it. any where from the for sale forum to delted chit chat threads

From all my sour experiences i have learned that reading before posting is your friend

but dramas and soap operas are good reading once and a while

i am a mod and admin on our 1:1 forum and know what it is to be either or .

i completly back all the mods and admins on here with my star and will renew as soon as it's time to

Saludos de Mexico home of the world's most famous soaps
Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #67

Quote:

But also if someone comes to my house and acts like an idiot, I treat them like they are am idiot, and I am sure you'd do the same.

When I talked about the m715 thing, I was more upset at the others that felt that they needed to chime in with their 2 cents against him or against I think USMC and TOT. It was like you saying that gave them the permission to attack.

This is your site, you do what you want, that is how it is. I did not have a problem with that.

M715 asking what the 17 year old did was a pretty stupid when it was all explained in the video if he would have watched it...

But it was like you "released the dog's" on him. Maybe that was NOT your intention, but thats what happened.

I just think there is no reason for 80 posts like "MMMMMMMM bacon" or "I made poopie" or all of the sexual inuendo's going around from the older memebers.

Are you 9 years old or are you 45?
Because some of these posts posted by people who know better look like they came from a 9 year old.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Educate me!
A handful of members already have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by west virginia krawler View Post
I think some of the older people (Bd, franky, so on) Are just as bad as some teenagers.
Yeah right.Those two know how much leash they have.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjb View Post
Honestly I can fully see where you are coming from. But have you sent anything to any major network also? Do you actually think this is the only place this happens? Do you let your kids watch TV at all?, or the news? 7/8 of the crap on TV that is "family orientated" is by far worse than what has ever been on here.... It's called REALITY...Use the back button, it works great, if you don't like it don't look, or better yet report it and leave it be...

Better yet, talk to someone who has been in some really jacked up places recently.... In fact I am certain there are plenty on here that can shed light for you as to what crap is. I bet they are sick of seeing stupid stuff on here too...

I spend at minimum 3-5hrs a day on here, I seldom if ever post in stuff like this, just because I'd rather read than type, but sometimes it warrants a vent. I dont see half the stuff that was on here in the past. There is no stupid on here, why? I don't care! I laugh at the stupid, shake my head, and think to myself "Thank God it is no longer my responsiblity to keep this Dumbazz free" simple....then I hit the back button.....

Don't talk to me like I am an idiot when you are the one who missed MY point.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #70
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405 View Post
Yeah right.Those two know how much leash they have.
Just examples.....
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #71
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
M715 asking what the 17 year old did was a pretty stupid when it was all explained in the video if he would have watched it...

But it was like you "released the dog's" on him. Maybe that was NOT your intention, but thats what happened.
No M715 brought it on himself....Why post that you're leaving? He jumped into the dog pen.How many people have posted that they're leaving and not get made fun of in their thread?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #72
Rock Crawler

Quote:

I call bull**** on this one. I have been to your house and acted like an idiot many times And I have never been treated like an idiot. What is up with that. I would have put the flipoff thing here but that wouldn't be very nice.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #73
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Just so you, and everyone else knows, I do take this very seriously. If John and I feel a mod is abusing their power we have no problem handling the situation.

If you experience this first hand, either pm, email, or call John or myself and we will look into the problem.
I did PM you and then I left it alone. I figured it was taken care of, but I have cut back on posting and build threads due to that little altercation. I have even put off buying my vendors star again because of that situation. I was more then a little miffed, and was holding a grudge until a little bodily injury, surgery, and a crap load of pain helped put into perspective. Don't sweet the little thing, life is to short.

I wasn't trying to say anything negative against the site, just trying to show WC I saw one of his points his way.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405 View Post
A handful of members already have.

Not one person on here has told me how I should have dealt with it differently.

Its a chit chat post and you are taking quotes out of context.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:22 PM   #75
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastard View Post
I call bull**** on this one. I have been to your house and acted like an idiot many times And I have never been treated like an idiot. What is up with that. I would have put the flipoff thing here but that wouldn't be very nice.
Yea, but you're my friend so you get treated special.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #76
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I did, I told you to relax...
Old 08-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Its a chit chat post and you are taking quotes out of context.
No? Dude,it seems like you walked up on the RCC bonfire and threw a 55 gallon drum of fuel in it.Why can't you chill out.No one is trying to piss on your parade.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:28 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

Old 08-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #79

Jason, Seroiusly...

Don't you want the younger generation to be getting into the sport?

I am not saying sterilize the place, I would leave then too...

But don't you agree some of the stuff is out of hand?

You guys say your working on getting more mods.

I think thats a good idea.
As I have stated, your site has grown so much there is a need for more mods.

But you got to know theres a fine line between allowing certain things to keep the place fun, and driving away people because of, rude, annoying, stupid, or otherwise repelling posts.

There are so many good people here.
I have met a lot of new friends from here.

I just don't want to see things go anymore south then they already are.

Thats all.

If I have pissed off the mods and you Jason, that was not my intention.

I just call it like I see it.

.....Damned mail box was empty again today, I had to do something.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #80
RCC Addict

wheelchair please delete this before someone gets hurt