RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   We need the death penalty in Hawaii!! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/101319-we-need-death-penalty-hawaii.html)

mongoose 01-17-2008 08:17 PM

We need the death penalty in Hawaii!!

Somebody tell me why this guy doesn't deserve to die?!!

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap.../80117001/1314

mongoose 01-17-2008 08:18 PM

Or this guy for that matter!!

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...801170367/1001

Coligny 01-18-2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mongoose (Post 1011870)

Pffff... you got it in texas and he's still alive...

Shaun 01-18-2008 08:24 AM

I think these kind of people should die the same way they killed the victim. Of course this is America and we don't do those kinds of things.:roll:

sniders1975 01-18-2008 09:37 AM

eye for an eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedXT 01-18-2008 09:51 AM

i can only imaging what those people feel like that hit the kid... this is when i miss the old days... if they saw him do it.. hang him from the closest tree and leave him hanging for all to see as a warning of skullery, to those that feel like causing trouble. or chain a cinder block to his feet and drop him 3 miles from shore. "plunk... gurgle gurgle gurgle"

JeremyH 01-18-2008 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coligny (Post 1012264)

Your opinion on that matter doesnt mean anything...

CarsonWyckoff 01-18-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 1012488)
I think these kind of people should die the same way they killed the victim. Of course this is America and we don't do those kinds of things.:roll:

Nope. because it is Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

TurnThePage 01-18-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

well **** you too, and yes this guy should get death row no doubt about it:roll:

RydeFab 01-18-2008 12:38 PM

this and the other murder all happened within the last 36 hours. my mother-in-law knows the aunt of the guy that killed the toddler. she knew him from when he was little. she says she didn't recall him being unstable nor did the aunt say anything of the sort. but then again, who would say anything like that about their family member to an outsider.

i just told my wife last nite as we were watching the news. now that we have a child it kept haunting me about what had happened yesterday. i feel so bad for the parents, the people that witnessed the incident and especially for the little boy. he was going to turn 2 yrs old in february.

what kind of corrupt mind would do such a thing to something so innocent. life is so precious. we have waited 5 years for our little boy to come to us, due to problems with the pregnancy and mischariages. if someone had done anything like that to my family or especially my boy i would put the world of hurt on the a??holes that did anything to him.

my family and i hope that the family of the people that were murdered within the last days get what they deserve...............justice. i say that they deserve the death penalty. too bad hawaii doesn't have it, they are lucky in a sad kind of way. someone in lock up will take care of them.........hopefully in a painfull kind of way.

TurnThePage 01-18-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o5tacoma (Post 1012786)
this and the other murder all happened within the last 36 hours. my mother-in-law knows the aunt of the guy that killed the toddler. she knew him from when he was little. she says she didn't recall him being unstable nor did the aunt say anything of the sort. but then again, who would say anything like that about their family member to an outsider.

i just told my wife last nite as we were watching the news. now that we have a child it kept haunting me about what had happened yesterday. i feel so bad for the parents, the people that witnessed the incident and especially for the little boy. he was going to turn 2 yrs old in february.

what kind of corrupt mind would do such a thing to something so innocent. life is so precious. we have waited 5 years for our little boy to come to us, due to problems with the pregnancy and mischariages. if someone had done anything like that to my family or especially my boy i would put the world of hurt on the a??holes that did anything to him.

my family and i hope that the family of the people that were murdered within the last days get what they deserve...............justice. i say that they deserve the death penalty. too bad hawaii doesn't have it, they are lucky in a sad kind of way. someone in lock up will take care of them.........hopefully in a painfull kind of way.

Dont worry Bubba has probley allready had his way with him by now

Squid121 01-18-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurnThePage (Post 1012926)
Dont worry Bubba has probley allready had his way with him by now

What do you mean when you post a response like that? Are you trying to be funny?

TurnThePage 01-18-2008 02:53 PM

stay on topic bro

DISTURBIN' tha PEACE 01-18-2008 03:20 PM

Wow, it's been crazy here in the islands so far this new year. 3 murders in the last week.

These guys need the death penalty. Too bad the guy beating the girl with a loaded shotgun didn't shoot himself.

ecoli 01-18-2008 03:25 PM

I'm with o5tacoma in that any news stories like the first one that involves kids really bothers me. Didn't used to as much, until I had one of my own. In some ways, I hope they find that guy is mentally unstable. It would bother me more if he really was that calm and still committed that murder and wasn't "off".

There's degenerates like these worldwide though. Death penalty or not, these acts will continue on for eternity. We are a strange species.

ThinkTank 01-18-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

WTF is that supposed to mean?
If he was in Texas he would have been found guilty and sentenced to death immediately.
BTW you don't even live in this country so your opinion means nothing.
Keep your dumb ass remarks to yourself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 1013029)
Wow, it's been crazy here in the islands so far this new year. 3 murders in the last week.

These guys need the death penalty. Too bad the guy beating the girl with a loaded shotgun didn't shoot himself.

That's horrible!
I think it's time to start executing murderers the same way Texas executed Leather face.
The only time when heinous criminals will back down the law treats the criminals with brutal executions.

JasonInAugusta 01-18-2008 07:15 PM

Check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...ine.sutton.cnn

Stormin2u 01-18-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mongoose (Post 1011867)
Somebody tell me why this guy doesn't deserve to die?!!

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap.../80117001/1314

Immediately wouldn't be soon enough, but it has to be painful and very slow.

Natedog 01-18-2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedXT (Post 1012568)
i can only imaging what those people feel like that hit the kid... this is when i miss the old days... if they saw him do it.. hang him from the closest tree and leave him hanging for all to see as a warning of skullery, to those that feel like causing trouble....

X2, scumbags...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarsonWyckoff (Post 1012649)
Nope. because it is Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

So??? That's why public hanging is good, pretty fast, cheap, and makes a good impression on criminals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecoli (Post 1013036)
.....I hope they find that guy is mentally unstable. It would bother me more if he really was that calm and still committed that murder and wasn't "off".

There's degenerates like these worldwide though. Death penalty or not, these acts will continue on for eternity. We are a strange species.

I don't care if he's mentally ill, unstable or whatever you want to call it...we don't need to keep people like this around.

And NO, if they got the death penalty they deserve then there would be less of them around until they were all dead and those still alive would be more likely to control their sick minds. The only reason the death penalty doesn't work is because too many whiners keep it from being carried out swiftly after one mandatory appeal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE (Post 1013029)

Yes, too bad...read about all the crap there.

Hehhehe, that woulda been sweet justice!

GUERO4X4 01-18-2008 08:26 PM

I just wrote a current event about this for my history class. it justs confuses the crap out of me just thinking about what kind of human being would to that to an infant.

It did say that he was wearing medical robes so i suspect that he is mentally ill.