Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Difficulty with RCC Vendor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #1

Default Difficulty with RCC Vendor

So I ordered $175 worth of parts from a vendor here on RCC on Friday the 11th of January. So on the Following Wednesday the 16th I sent him a PM inquiring to the status of the order. He said that the parts would not ship because I had an unconfirmed paypal address.

My first issue: I was not aware of my unconfirmed address status, I have never had problems in the 5+ years as a paypal member. But should he have tried to contact me regarding this issue?

So on the Thursday the 17th he said that he would ship with delivery confirmation. "I'm ok with that," I said "just send me a tracking number."

I did not hear from him at all during that weekend and on Monday the 21st (MLK) he said that he would send the package tomorrow, Tuesday the 22nd, and would give me a tracking number.

So I did not hear from him Tuesday regarding the tracking number, and sent him a PM. Thursday I still have not heard from him and sent another PM. So now it is Friday and the mail was just delivered, sure enough, no package. I have sent him yet another PM today hoping to hear something but have not yet.

So in summary, I ordered two weeks ago, paid on time and have not received anything yet. In his defense I did ask to make one change to my order which he said that he would check his stock, no response from that. I suppose I am spoiled from the customer service I have received from vendors such as RCP and TCS, and since he is apparently a one man operation I did expect a little more time for him to get things into the mail. But two weeks! Come on man this is getting a little ridiculous, I feel like you have stolen my money and that is not cool. If you are busy and cannot ship when you say you are going to and cannot live up to your commitments, you should seriously rethink how, or even if you do business. This is terrible customer service and this is not the first complaint about how slow you are in getting your customers your product.

So is it time I tried to get my money back? He's got some really cool stuff that no one else offers and that is why I chose to give him my business. All I want are the products that I paid for promptly, to be delivered in a reasonable time frame and any commitments the vendor made to me be upheld.
whoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links