Notices

Thread: Stop illegal wilderness designation, save our public lands

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #21
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawlin View Post
I HATE AND DESPISE TREE HUGGERS!!!

Freakin people who have know idea what the hell they are talking about.

Freakin people who faint and then go cry mommy to city hall because they found 1 gummy bear wrapper some little kid accidentally dropped.

Freakin people who have never owned a four wheel drive vehicle in their life.

Freakin people who have never even riddin in a four wheel drive vehicle in their life.

Freakin people who drive a Toyota Prius... Quoted from Jeff Dunham, "NNNNNNII'MGAY... NNNNNNII'MGAY..."

Freakin people who buy organic, eat only health foods, and put cattle and pig ranchers out of business.

Freakin people who only watch Rosie O'Donald and Oprah and think every single word they say is true, the people (Mostly women, no offence to any ladies who go four wheeling) who try to take these fun things away from (((Mostly men because they (Mostly women, no offence to any women) think that they have not enough rights or power and think they (women) need to stand up and take charge, and think that taking things like this away will make their lifes better when it has abso-freakin-lutely no affect on their lives in the first place.)))

Freakin people who never got a time out, grounded, spanked, yelled at, or had to do any manual labor of any kind and were spoiled brats.

Freakin people who think that they are making a huge difference in the community by trying to close down OHV parks when the OHV parks are up in the woods no where near the community. And then all of the other retards praise them for doing something good like that, and it happens again.

You know, I am the kind of person who hates V8 juice. I cant stand broccly and spinach. If someone put a BIG HUGE JUICY BURGER in front of me and a salad in front of me, and asked which was healthier, I would say THE BURGER OF COURSE!!, and then proceed to stuff mouth with the burger. I am the kind of person whose breakfast consists of about 6 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, some ham, and a Mountain Dew. I am the kind of person who would hit someone on the head like the V8 juice commercial, only I would hit them for eating fu fu foods like salads, and would say "Shoulda had a BIG JUICY TRIPLE BACON CHEESE BURGER!!" I am the kind of person who likes their french fries so salty that you could defrost a mile of snowy street with the amount of salt on them. I am the kind of person who would rather get my excersize not from jogging and pushups, but from doing hard work, and be proud of my hard work after. I believe that health nerds will feel completely retarded someday when they are laying in a hospital bed dieing of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I would much rather die from something caused by my bad eating habits than from old age. And if the tree huggers dont like it, WELL TO DANG BAD, BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE CHANGING MY WAYS ANYTIME SOON. I am so sick and tired of people who think everything should be so dang perfect for the world. Just lay off us people who think we should have big diesel trucks the billow large amounts of black smoke out the pipe. Lay off us people who think we need the biggest gas hog SUV we can find (Can you say Hummer?). Let the people who want to enjoy their lives to the fullest and have fun do exactly that, and go back into your home, become a hermit, dont pollute, and eat your dang health food, because we dont want it!

Just my 2 cents. I will for sure be signing. Sorry for the long rant, but I needed to get it out of my system.

EDIT: I just signed. Number 30233.
Love the fire and passion, Brother The world needs more of this, and I appreciate it.

I can already think of almost a dozen places that I've laid tracks on that both my boys will NEVER be able to experience in the way I have growing up. Hell, as it sits now I can almost guarantee they'll never set a knobby track or be able to drive their own 4x4 in Lefthand Canyon in Boulder.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 10:47 PM   #22
Pebble Pounder

Signed! Thanks for getting the word out Stan!
Slickrock450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:20 AM   #23

Signed. things like this are crap. Last summer here in my area we lost an ohv park, some of you may have heard of Paragon. I got to go there ONCE and became a member and everything then it got shut down. the part that pisses me off is in ohv parks everyone (with the exception of a few) stays on designated trails. then the tree huggers walk where ever they damn well please, touch every flower they see, and watch every animal they come across. now i don't know much about plants but i'm sure some flowers have negative effects from being handled and i know that if i was a bald eagle or something and there were people coming around my nest everyday taking pictures and watching me for hours at a time i would be pretty damn mad.
wheelspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:38 AM   #24
Rock Crawler

Signed
dezrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:59 AM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Signed #30397
polyophio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:43 PM   #26

TurnThePage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDShorT View Post
Love the fire and passion, Brother The world needs more of this, and I appreciate it.

I can already think of almost a dozen places that I've laid tracks on that both my boys will NEVER be able to experience in the way I have growing up. Hell, as it sits now I can almost guarantee they'll never set a knobby track or be able to drive their own 4x4 in Lefthand Canyon in Boulder.
I suprise myself too, that I am only 15 (I can get my permit in like April) and I cant yet drive, and I feel very stongly about this issue. But if its ones thing I cant stand more than anything in the entire world, its the damned tree huggers. I really hope that a bunch of tree huggers read my post, and maybe they will shut up! If I had a penny for every tree hugger that I thought needed to be taught a lesson, and that would be every single feakin one of them, I would be a very rich person.

And its very unfortunate that in your childrens lifetime and my own, that many OHV parks will have been shut down. And I wish there was something more I could do besides sign a petition, but there are no OHV parks near my area, and I dont know any that are even with 100 miles, so I am not of much use except with my words. I greatly appreciate that many of you on here have signed. I hope that the petition gets 50000 signatures, so we can give those tree huggers a good painful slap across the face.
Krawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:20 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDShorT View Post
Most of you guys know I get pretty excited about land use issues. Recent programs are making an attempt to inventory existing trails, others are still utilizing grassroots, boots on the ground organizing and petition signing efforts.

This is a NATIONWIDE project, not just CO, CA or other states. Please take a minute to look @ the following link and sign the petition at the very least, or let your voice be heard by emailing the appropriate people involved by following that link. The OHV area or trail system you save just could be YOUR OWN. Thanks for taking a look, thanks x2 for taking action

http://access-advocates.org/take_action.htm

Stan.
DOne and thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhog05 View Post
Signed! We are having some heated debates with that problem with my 4x4 club. Our president is very involved in this issue. We have a local moron smearing OHV use in our local paper. Thats just what we dont need, the public getting information from a one sided idiot.
Isn't that the truth...they keep restricting and closing the use of the areas all around my state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawlin View Post
I HATE AND DESPISE TREE HUGGERS!!!

Freakin people who have know idea what the hell they are talking about.

Freakin people who faint and then go cry mommy to city hall because they found 1 gummy bear wrapper some little kid accidentally dropped.

Freakin people who have never owned a four wheel drive vehicle in their life.

Freakin people who have never even riddin in a four wheel drive vehicle in their life.

Freakin people who drive a Toyota Prius... Quoted from Jeff Dunham, "NNNNNNII'MGAY... NNNNNNII'MGAY..."

Freakin people who buy organic, eat only health foods, and put cattle and pig ranchers out of business.

Freakin people who only watch Rosie O'Donald and Oprah and think every single word they say is true, the people (Mostly women, no offence to any ladies who go four wheeling) who try to take these fun things away from (((Mostly men because they (Mostly women, no offence to any women) think that they have not enough rights or power and think they (women) need to stand up and take charge, and think that taking things like this away will make their lifes better when it has abso-freakin-lutely no affect on their lives in the first place.)))

Freakin people who never got a time out, grounded, spanked, yelled at, or had to do any manual labor of any kind and were spoiled brats.

Freakin people who think that they are making a huge difference in the community by trying to close down OHV parks when the OHV parks are up in the woods no where near the community. And then all of the other retards praise them for doing something good like that, and it happens again.

You know, I am the kind of person who hates V8 juice. I cant stand broccly and spinach. If someone put a BIG HUGE JUICY BURGER in front of me and a salad in front of me, and asked which was healthier, I would say THE BURGER OF COURSE!!, and then proceed to stuff mouth with the burger. I am the kind of person whose breakfast consists of about 6 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, some ham, and a Mountain Dew. I am the kind of person who would hit someone on the head like the V8 juice commercial, only I would hit them for eating fu fu foods like salads, and would say "Shoulda had a BIG JUICY TRIPLE BACON CHEESE BURGER!!" I am the kind of person who likes their french fries so salty that you could defrost a mile of snowy street with the amount of salt on them. I am the kind of person who would rather get my excersize not from jogging and pushups, but from doing hard work, and be proud of my hard work after. I believe that health nerds will feel completely retarded someday when they are laying in a hospital bed dieing of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I would much rather die from something caused by my bad eating habits than from old age. And if the tree huggers dont like it, WELL TO DANG BAD, BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE CHANGING MY WAYS ANYTIME SOON. I am so sick and tired of people who think everything should be so dang perfect for the world. Just lay off us people who think we should have big diesel trucks the billow large amounts of black smoke out the pipe. Lay off us people who think we need the biggest gas hog SUV we can find (Can you say Hummer?). Let the people who want to enjoy their lives to the fullest and have fun do exactly that, and go back into your home, become a hermit, dont pollute, and eat your dang health food, because we dont want it!

Just my 2 cents. I will for sure be signing. Sorry for the long rant, but I needed to get it out of my system.

EDIT: I just signed. Number 30233.
Dude, relax a little. I like to drive my 4x4, camp, shoot etc, but why would you want to pollute just for the heck of it? I prefer that my truck gets good mileage and the exhaust is not so bad to breathe....deisels, factories, etc. should have to reduce thier emissions and increase their efficiency. I love my truck, but I hate how bad the mileage is.

Last edited by Natedog; 01-31-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote