Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Stop illegal wilderness designation, save our public lands

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Stop illegal wilderness designation, save our public lands

Most of you guys know I get pretty excited about land use issues. Recent programs are making an attempt to inventory existing trails, others are still utilizing grassroots, boots on the ground organizing and petition signing efforts.

This is a NATIONWIDE project, not just CO, CA or other states. Please take a minute to look @ the following link and sign the petition at the very least, or let your voice be heard by emailing the appropriate people involved by following that link. The OHV area or trail system you save just could be YOUR OWN. Thanks for taking a look, thanks x2 for taking action

http://access-advocates.org/take_action.htm

Stan.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Thank you Stan, this is something that doesn't get brought up enough on this forum. Another thing that needs to get mentioned is how we use the land that is open. There's nothing in the world that pisses me off more than going down a trail and seeing trash lying around. Don't give the tree huggers any ammo ferchristssake!!!! TREAD LIGHTLY!!! PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN!!!! And with the increasing popularity of R/C crawling we are bound to see assholes leaving stuff around favorite crawl spots, so if you see anyone litter around, give 'em a punch in the jaw for me.
chrisjlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjlittle View Post
Thank you Stan, this is something that doesn't get brought up enough on this forum. Another thing that needs to get mentioned is how we use the land that is open. There's nothing in the world that pisses me off more than going down a trail and seeing trash lying around. Don't give the tree huggers any ammo ferchristssake!!!! TREAD LIGHTLY!!! PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN!!!! And with the increasing popularity of R/C crawling we are bound to see assholes leaving stuff around favorite crawl spots, so if you see anyone litter around, give 'em a punch in the jaw for me.
but please do leave money! it allways helps finding money on the trail, anyone else have this happen? i found 10 bucks once
TurnThePage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Signed!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Signed
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:47 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Signed #30089
drumbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:05 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Signed! We are having some heated debates with that problem with my 4x4 club. Our president is very involved in this issue. We have a local moron smearing OHV use in our local paper. Thats just what we dont need, the public getting information from a one sided idiot.
cyberhog05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:05 AM   #8

Signed #30091 and will spread the word!
sneakyboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:33 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:03 AM   #10
Quarry Creeper

dirtyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Signed big chief. Now everyone else on this forum that likes to hold a comp somewhere else besides your own backyard, hike, camp, hunt, ride bikes, moto cross, and have your way with the little lady out in the woods, NEEDS to sign this and spread the word. Get off your duffs and help to save what is rightfully yours.
STEW<CO> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:07 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhog05 View Post
Signed! We are having some heated debates with that problem with my 4x4 club. Our president is very involved in this issue. We have a local moron smearing OHV use in our local paper. Thats just what we dont need, the public getting information from a one sided idiot.
Isn't that always the case? On idiot gets a public forum to spread his beliefs and people think they need a cause to follow without getting their facts straight. Haven't signed yet but I'm going to. Gotta stop the tree huggers.
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Signed #30168
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Thanks fella's and gals, remember to have a voice as an individual is great, but it's harder to ignore a GROUP of individuals vocalizing their opinion as an ORGANIZED INTEREST.

Thanks for keeping this on the front burner (page)

Stan.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #16
Quarry Creeper

Thanks for posting this!

wyattburp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Signed #30198 Thanks for posting this.
420ZIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Johnson420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #19
RCC Addict

montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

I HATE AND DESPISE TREE HUGGERS!!!

Freakin people who have know idea what the hell they are talking about.

Freakin people who faint and then go cry mommy to city hall because they found 1 gummy bear wrapper some little kid accidentally dropped.

Freakin people who have never owned a four wheel drive vehicle in their life.

Freakin people who have never even riddin in a four wheel drive vehicle in their life.

Freakin people who drive a Toyota Prius... Quoted from Jeff Dunham, "NNNNNNII'MGAY... NNNNNNII'MGAY..."

Freakin people who buy organic, eat only health foods, and put cattle and pig ranchers out of business.

Freakin people who only watch Rosie O'Donald and Oprah and think every single word they say is true, the people (Mostly women, no offence to any ladies who go four wheeling) who try to take these fun things away from (((Mostly men because they (Mostly women, no offence to any women) think that they have not enough rights or power and think they (women) need to stand up and take charge, and think that taking things like this away will make their lifes better when it has abso-freakin-lutely no affect on their lives in the first place.)))

Freakin people who never got a time out, grounded, spanked, yelled at, or had to do any manual labor of any kind and were spoiled brats.

Freakin people who think that they are making a huge difference in the community by trying to close down OHV parks when the OHV parks are up in the woods no where near the community. And then all of the other retards praise them for doing something good like that, and it happens again.

You know, I am the kind of person who hates V8 juice. I cant stand broccly and spinach. If someone put a BIG HUGE JUICY BURGER in front of me and a salad in front of me, and asked which was healthier, I would say THE BURGER OF COURSE!!, and then proceed to stuff mouth with the burger. I am the kind of person whose breakfast consists of about 6 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, some ham, and a Mountain Dew. I am the kind of person who would hit someone on the head like the V8 juice commercial, only I would hit them for eating fu fu foods like salads, and would say "Shoulda had a BIG JUICY TRIPLE BACON CHEESE BURGER!!" I am the kind of person who likes their french fries so salty that you could defrost a mile of snowy street with the amount of salt on them. I am the kind of person who would rather get my excersize not from jogging and pushups, but from doing hard work, and be proud of my hard work after. I believe that health nerds will feel completely retarded someday when they are laying in a hospital bed dieing of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I would much rather die from something caused by my bad eating habits than from old age. And if the tree huggers dont like it, WELL TO DANG BAD, BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE CHANGING MY WAYS ANYTIME SOON. I am so sick and tired of people who think everything should be so dang perfect for the world. Just lay off us people who think we should have big diesel trucks the billow large amounts of black smoke out the pipe. Lay off us people who think we need the biggest gas hog SUV we can find (Can you say Hummer?). Let the people who want to enjoy their lives to the fullest and have fun do exactly that, and go back into your home, become a hermit, dont pollute, and eat your dang health food, because we dont want it!

Just my 2 cents. I will for sure be signing. Sorry for the long rant, but I needed to get it out of my system.

EDIT: I just signed. Number 30233.

Last edited by Krawlin; 01-30-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Krawlin is offline   Reply With Quote