Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: take my word of advise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default take my word of advise

NEVER TRY AND SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF A CAT!!!!

earlier i tried to scrae the shit out of my cat and it was a plan that went bad. she was sitting in the window staring at something and i had the bright idea of scaring her. so i sneak up behind her, jump and stomped my fewet on the floor really hard and yelled. she ran right up the screen, yse she climbed up it, jumped back down with her claws out and landed on my finger. I think im gunna need a few stitches but well find out. the cut is about an inch long and almost deep enough to see the bone.
ILoveRCRockCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2005, 03:43 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

The best thing to scare a cat is either a R/C car or a vacume cleaner. or if the damn thing gets behind the mini blinds, just run your finger up the outside and watch them scramble for a way out.
OldSchoolCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolCrawler
The best thing to scare a cat is either a R/C car or a vacume cleaner. or if the damn thing gets behind the mini blinds, just run your finger up the outside and watch them scramble for a way out.
lol
Old 06-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #4
RCC Addict

well everybody, im goin to find out if i need stiches. ill tell yall later. im soo nervous
Old 06-04-2005, 04:32 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Eh, stiches ain't that bad. I think they are kinda cool; That feeling of the thread being pulled through the numb skin feels so weird. The worst part is getting them out if they get grown in, and even that isn't too bad.

Cat:1
ILRCRockCrawlin:-1

Destroyer
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #6
RCC Addict

lol...funny story there ILRCC
AdamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 08:56 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Make sure you have that checked out, you can get major infections from cat bites and scratches...
Gimbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:02 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveRCRockCrawlin
...jump and stomped my fewet on the floor...
"hooked on phonics worked for me"
sicj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:04 PM   #9
R.I.P. Chip

I just had stitches a few weeks ago, almost cut of the pinkie on my left hand. I went out of town to a comp and ended up leaving them in for an extra few days, so they were hard as hell to get out.

That could also be because I did it myself and they were in my left hand and I had to use my right hand to cut them out. I'm a lefty.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 09:17 PM   #10
R.I.P. Chip

I was working at my trailer park on my riding mower. I went to jump start it and had the hood up. The hood decided to fall and hit my finger like a guillotine. If I wouldn't have had my wedding ring on it would have took my finger off. The ring stopped the hood.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 11:28 PM   #11
TEAM MODERATOR

A couple funny thing I used to do to my moms cats when we were kids. Hold the cat making sure you have the feet held tight. Spin around fast till you are almost dizzy. Stop and turn the cat loose. Everytime the cats would lay on their side and try to run like crazy. Very funny to watch.

Take 4 pieces of duck tape roughly 1"x1" and apply 1 piece to each paw. You will now have an extremely high steppin cat that will look like a mix between a deer and a kangaroo while it tries to walk.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 11:42 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

We used to do the tape thing to our cats. Also, try cutting one side of its whiskers off. It'll make it walk all messed up, funny like no other.
MoabCrawler13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 12:20 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Ya the tape on paws thing is funny. Ever since getting our new pup our cat has become quite the acrocat. She gets chased by dog all over and just runs and hisses. And the cat is bigger than the dog. I'm betting my dog will make a good hunting dog.
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 12:29 AM   #14
Rock Stacker

You can also run a piece of tape down a cats back from the back of its head to just at the base of it's tail. The bastard will crawl on it's belly like it's under something all day. Or put a tube sock over it's head and it will try to walk backwords and thrash its head around like tweak'n' elaphant.

P.S. I hate my wife's cats.
OldSchoolCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 01:13 AM   #15
06 Super National Champ

My cat rocks...loves to hang out in the garage with me.

What other cat do you know of that likes riding around in 4x4s?

Of course he likes riding in Mina's car as well...
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:12 AM   #16
I wanna be Dave

When we had cats a few years ago (Wife got preg and they got weird so we found homes for them) we had a orange tabby that love helping me build RC kits. One day I had some masking tape, and of course I had done the feet before, I was wondering what would happed if I put a piece on her head. Well she didn't seem to mind at all. Even after leaving it on for 10 minutes or so. They only problem was taking it off, she wandered around with a sort of inverse mohawk for a couple of weeks or so.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:41 AM   #17
RCC Addict

well i didnt need stitches.

another fun thing to do to a cat is put a clothespin on its back, exspecially on its side. itll walk around like something is pushing it sideways. its halarious.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:47 AM   #18
RCC Addict

JIA - My cat is the same. We raised her to go on trips with us everywhere including camping. In fact, we just got back from a trip up to the Sierras where there was still 6 feet of snow and she loved it. When we get to camp, we remove her leash and she runs around free with no problems. She acts like a dog too because we can actually call her and she will come running.

Here is a pic of me hiking her to our camp spot out on Alpine Lake. Her paws got cold, so she needed a carry:

And a quick photo op in front of the frozen lake.

I am currently recovering from a scratch down my entire face from when my cat jumped off my bedroom window onto my face while I was sleeping. I have the knickname of "Scar Face" at work and home right now. Gotta love cats.

-Sam
SlinkySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 10:55 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Talking

oh you got me excited when i heard cat scred window i was thinking that you scared him and he jumped out the window
firstumustcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote