Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Update On Zachary

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #1

Default Update On Zachary

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since I last visited the site, sorry life is just busy, running back and forth from NY to home, and when were home we go to DC to the hospital, home care nurses ect.
In any case, Zachary is still STABLE at this moment! H still has a small area in his chest that there concerned it will grow (meaning Tumor) I am hoping and praying it doesn't! He isn't doing to well today. He may have RSV or some type of respitory issue, not sure what yet but keeping a close eye on him until we can get the doctors to call back and or see him, there OFF today! I don't think it's life threatning right now therefore I am chosing to NOT go to the hospital. That and we spend alot of time there anyhow, I just don't want to take him AGAIN, cause they will keep him for observation and to me he is perfectly fine here at home for the time being! I will wait to speak with the doctors and of course take their advise and go from there.

Other then that the small area in his chest has gotten a little larger, but nothing dramatic. It sounds odd, but the doctors say the positioning of the last scans could be why the size is different. (Meaning the way he was laying during them) It's all complicated. Just know we are still NT OUT OF THE WOODS! In fact he could relapse anytime which is what I am preparing for. (Mentally that is)

We will be putting together a play set we purchased thanks to all of you once the weather gets better, It's AWESOME. As it goes up I'll post pics and such. As well we will be bilding him a RC Track too. What a spoiled little boy, hey though he's worth it!

Take Care, Thanks for everything
Amber
allusee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

i looked down at my bracelet today and thought of him and how he was doing. i hope everything goes well.does he know about the playset ? if so im sure he is excited.

good luck and you all are in my prayers.
twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Good to hear from you Amber. Thanks for taking the time to give us all an update on little Zach. We keep Zach, you and your family in our Prayers.

Can't wait to see the Playset and the RC track. Post up some pics when you have the chance.

Thanks
Tom
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Thanks for the update! I think about Zach all the time. He will always be in my prayers
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
RCC Addict

The GF and I were just talking about Zach yesterday... We were wondering how he was doing. It's nice of you to post these updates here for everyone. He's in all of our hearts and prayers.
4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

We are still praying as well! Keep fighting little guy!!!
racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:11 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

Thank you for keeping us updated about Zach. Hope he feels better very soon. It's amazing how strong you, Zach and your whole family are with dealing with his illness, the world needs more people like yourselves. My prayers are also with him like so many others on here, I hope the big guy in the sky had time to hear and help.

Peace, Stew.
STEW<CO> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #8
On the lookout for Rocks

Guys, you can go here from time to time to check any updates. Sign up to get updates via email too.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

Still in our thoughts everyday......still pullin for him. Thx 4 the update
FinishLineRC is offline   Reply With Quote