Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Diaz anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
RCC Addict

I wonder how many guys out there are still waiting on Diaz frames?
BlueMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

I made a post related to this guy a while ago...
XSRCdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #23
I joined the Band!

it's been about 3 months since i last been on here.

i will be shipping out all outstanding orders. i am a one man operation and have a 60+ hour week job. i wish i would have more time to do this hobby.i will get every one there stuff. i think i will be done with this hobby. just no time. i have alot of ideas but just no time. my real job is just too demanding. i have lots of ideas for chassis's but just need time do do them. i think if i had a out side vendor that i can supply too that would be a whole lot easier. i need to look for options. 12+hour work days suck. :-(.
ddiaz10240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

There is quite a few vendors on here that would be happy to produce your stuff. There has been a lot of ideas floating around in creative peoples heads that are coming to the market lately and I am sure if you talk to the larger vendors here someone would be able to get your stuff to the masses without you having to actually make all of it yourself... Just a thought.
racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddiaz10240 View Post
it's been about 3 months since i last been on here.

i will be shipping out all outstanding orders. i am a one man operation and have a 60+ hour week job. i wish i would have more time to do this hobby.i will get every one there stuff. i think i will be done with this hobby. just no time. i have alot of ideas but just no time. my real job is just too demanding. i have lots of ideas for chassis's but just need time do do them. i think if i had a out side vendor that i can supply too that would be a whole lot easier. i need to look for options. 12+hour work days suck. :-(.

And just be truthful with people about your situation, I for one am a lot more understanding about the long work weeks and no time than I am when I'm told "I'll send it out tomorrow" and then don't hear anything for weeks or months.

Not trying to kick you when you're down, just trying to offer some hopefullly helpful advice. You have a great product and people will wait for it ... just a lot more patiently if they know in advance.

Mark
DenverFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

yea it cool of u to tell people there stuff will be coming in. Being your work load is great we just wanted to know we are being taken care of cus i got a lot of crap piled up for this build guess i will start on the other builds this week
pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

I've done business with him before and got my stuff, wonder what goin on?
Mello_Yello is offline   Reply With Quote