RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   GTA san andreas help (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/11302-gta-san-andreas-help.html)

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-24-2005 10:21 PM

GTA san andreas help

is any one here good at san andreas? im stuck on the mission where you gotta blow up all these mail carriers with a dudes rc plane before the carriers finish their routes, and then return the plane.i always run out of fuel. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Mnster 06-24-2005 10:32 PM

I can't seem to beat the mission either it's call Red Baron right? I just went on to the other missions.

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-24-2005 10:34 PM

yea i think thats the name. i cant beat the other missions either. i suck at vidoe games, i get bored too easily.

DUDE 06-24-2005 10:43 PM

Here I will let the kid tell ya

when you start out u go straight to the one closest to you and then pull up and turn around and go for the other one that is the most furthest away. then when u get that one u have 1 left and u have to get all them fast or u will always run out of fuel. once u have the last one blown up u go back to the building and land on it and ur finished. u dont have to make it a soft landing u can just bump down on the red highlighted area.

DUDE 06-24-2005 10:45 PM

*kid again*

i beat it... its fun in the end once u get the military JET!!! THAT THING IS AWESOME!!! lolZ ;-)

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-24-2005 10:47 PM

well that didnt really help cause there are four of em that you gotta blow up and thats basically wut ive been doing.

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-24-2005 10:53 PM

i still appreciate your kid trying to help, DUDE

DUDE 06-24-2005 10:57 PM

*kid again*

i know for a fact that there is only 3 cars that u have to shoot down. i have no idea where u are getting the 4 cars... but let me explain it one more time out of spite and pitty for you. take off and shoot up the first car that is closest to you. then fly straight to the one furthest away dont follow the streets remember that u can fly above buildings... incase u didnt know that already... then go for the last one after u shot up the second car. then land and thats all there is to it. :-P

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-24-2005 11:00 PM

my friend has a cheat book and it shows 5 locations on it. where you take off, the first second, third , and fourth carrier. and plus on the radar it shows four of 'em. mnster how many are there?

DUDE 06-24-2005 11:06 PM

Well the kid tried to help you. I geuss your on your own.

RampageFSJ 06-24-2005 11:19 PM

I just blow the crap out of each guy starting from closest to farthest :twisted: . Barely make it after a couple of tries. Have you tried to go rock crawling with the monster truck or am I the only one?

RSI 06-24-2005 11:26 PM

im stuck on that one to ive beat everything except that if i beat it then i think i get more missions but thats the only mission i can do right now...... and yes i like to rock crawl the monster truck but i think the bronco and cop bronco are better :lol:

Plays_with_Toys 06-24-2005 11:28 PM

I like going to the top of the sky scraper that has a landing pad on it. Using a code to create a trash truck, then drive it off the side. It doesn't blow up. Ever. Its awesome.

RampageFSJ 06-24-2005 11:47 PM

There`s some log stacks in the country that are great challenges for the monster. Also, there`s a spot in San Fierro that has an awsome hill climb. It`s one of those walkways that make S shapes going down hills. It`s hard to miss and it`s fun as heck.

snakeman 06-25-2005 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveRCRockCrawlin
is any one here good at san andreas? im stuck on the mission where you gotta blow up all these mail carriers with a dudes rc plane before the carriers finish their routes, and then return the plane.i always run out of fuel. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

If you can tell me what city its on, and about where through out the game you are I'll look it up in the cheat book. I don't see anything titled red barron. Seeing as how there is 279 pages in the dag gum thing, I need a little more to go on here.

No I haven't beat it, just like to blow things up. I do have most of the cheat codes though.

--EDIT-- also check here:
http://cheats.gamespot.com/cheats.html?pid=914983

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-25-2005 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RampageFSJ
I just blow the crap out of each guy starting from closest to farthest :twisted: . Barely make it after a couple of tries. Have you tried to go rock crawling with the monster truck or am I the only one?

aww man i love crawlin with the monster truck.

well anyway i came up with an awsome idea, i dont know if itll work yet cause it just came to my head. i know there is a cheat where if your in a car itll blow up any vehicle that you touch. what if you were enter this cheat in before you start the mission so all you have to do is just dive down and tap the mail carriers?

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 06-25-2005 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUDE
Well the kid tried to help you. I geuss your on your own.

yea i appreciate it. how old is he/she?

Faisal 06-25-2005 11:40 AM

I did it, just went for the furthest one and hauled back for the rest, the first few times you'll run out of gas right before the roof. But you'll get quicker and quicker with it.

Edit: FYI this mission is 100% optional

Mnster 06-25-2005 11:45 AM

The best crawler is the rally truck under the huge satellite dish in the desert. 4wd with tons of travel you can crawl over walls with this beast.

RampageFSJ 06-25-2005 03:30 PM

It`s pretty good, but I like to go over things that are normally walls for other vehicles in the monster (you do your thing, I`ll do mine).