Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!this Is For Those Of You Withthe Not So Good Jobs!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default !!this Is For Those Of You Withthe Not So Good Jobs!!

We have seen some of the people whom think they have the best jobs, I wanna see who thinks they have the worse job. And if anyone says they are a "fluffer"....well I guess you win
JBHardwear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

I think the honey dipper guy would be the worst. I have contributed to some of those out of the water piles and that is nasty.

FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

my worst job was working at a mayonniase factory assembling the packaging. i worked in the room where they combined the mayo ingredients into 200 gallon vats of the swirling stink.
Sync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo View Post
I think the honey dipper guy would be the worst. I have contributed to some of those out of the water piles and that is nasty.

I'm thinking the shit suckers wife, she got to wash nis clothes
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #5
Adilynsdad too!

I'm thinking the cleanup crew of one of slowrockers sets...
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Talk about a nutty job.
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:

Turd herder..... That dude has a sh!tty job
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

I don't know if I have a crappy job or a good job. I am a Repo Man, I come and pick up the things people worked hard to get and cant afford
Old 04-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

I know a lot of people with a job that has to one of/ if not the worst jobs ever.

All THE MODS THAT GOT TO READ THIS TYPE OF THREAD!!!!
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Worst one I've ever had was flagging. Standing on the side of the road for hours on end. I have never been so bored in my life, but it did give me a greater appreciation for the importance of going slow in construction zones.
chrisjlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:10 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

As a E-1 in the Air Force I am a crew chief on a C-130, I have had to empty pleny of the porta crapers on our plane's yea that sucked. But having more rank works out very nice I don't do that CRAP any more.
Dragon51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 04:28 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Im the guy who almost never has good news:-( If Im working and we are talkin, you have had a bad day. Growing up I always wanted to be a UPS or Fedex driver, you know, the guy that everyone wants to see guess Im just the opposite The driving fast part is cool though
frdtrkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:31 AM   #13
On the lookout for Rocks

I work in an Internet call center for a large telecommunications company. I take tech support calls in regards to WIFI, Digital TV, Websites, and Business DSL. Not as bad as when I first started....good 'ol residential calls. Gotta sit there and take the b!tch!n many times on a daily basis.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #14
Nope..

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdtrkguy View Post
Im the guy who almost never has good news:-( If Im working and we are talkin, you have had a bad day. Growing up I always wanted to be a UPS or Fedex driver, you know, the guy that everyone wants to see guess Im just the opposite The driving fast part is cool though

So, you didn't really tell us what you do... Are you a cop or a contract killer?
Brainstain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:40 AM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Or an ER doctor.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:44 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

THE WORST job I ever had was cleaning out one of the pits under a car lift in a shop. You know, the wonderful place where all the spilled oil/fluids/mud/roadgrime/general scunge that comes off a car goes. (not like an under-car oil-change pit, just a big-ass floor drain)

Apparently, there was a drain at the bottom of this six-foot deep hole (somewhere) that had gotten plugged and now the pit wouldn't drain.

Once we got a big pump and drained all the crap out of it (really nasty) My boss informed me that it was MY JOB (as low man on the totem pole) to get down in the hole and scoop out the two feet of oily, greasy, nasty, stank sediment stuff that had filled the bottom of the pit.

The stank was unimaginable and indescribable. It was like the smell of a rendering plant mixed with an oil refinery and a sewage treatment plant. And even having said that, It doesn't even BEGIN to describe it. It was like the bog of Eternal stench.

It really didn't take that long to shovel all the gunk out of the bottom of the pit into a grabage can, but I puked three times while I was doing it from the stink and my feet itched for DAYS afterward.

Last edited by JavelinSST390; 04-10-2008 at 11:47 AM.
JavelinSST390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #17
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I feel the same way, Last night I had to go repo a beautiful Cadillac Escalade from this nice little trailer park. The guy come out yelling and waving, I don't think I can repeat what he said but you can use your imagination. Surprised me tho, I took him as to be a shooter
Old 04-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambuller84 View Post
So, you didn't really tell us what you do... Are you a cop or a contract killer?
, If I were the latter, I bet the money would be alot better.
frdtrkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Watch the show Dirty Jobs on Discovery Channel. THOSE are somy crappy jobs, but the people doing it love it! Like the guy who was a "pig semen extractor"...
jbrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantmotion View Post
I work in an Internet call center for a large telecommunications company. I take tech support calls in regards to WIFI, Digital TV, Websites, and Business DSL. Not as bad as when I first started....good 'ol residential calls. Gotta sit there and take the b!tch!n many times on a daily basis.
"The retractable drink holder on my computer broke..."

gotta love tech calls from morons...
jbrandt is offline   Reply With Quote