evileddy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
Busy buildin or crawlin!!

Happy 420 to you also....
PIMPNROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Let's see...what's happened on april 20th...
-Hitler's birthday
-columbine high school shooting
-Johnson space center shooting

Why the fawk are you celebrating this? You stoners are retarded. Stick it up your ass.
chrisjlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:41 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjlittle View Post
-Hitler's birthday

Why the fawk are you celebrating this? You stoners are retarded. Stick it up your ass.
Who cares about all that? Why the fawk does it matter to you? I sure as hell don't give a shit about hitler, columbine or johnson space center. Fawk them!!!!!

You are retared. Fawk you!!! I got a size 12 redwing I can stick up your ass.

Other than this asshole, oh what a great day!

Roll a man joint & he'll smoke for a night. Teach him how to roll & he'll smoke for life!
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:47 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

i never said Happy Columbine Shooting Day or anything like that. I want to celebrate some of the good things that happen today like my dad's birthday.

now I am gonna go roll a fat joint and smoke it up.

:-PHAPPY 420:-P
evileddy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:50 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjlittle View Post
-Hitler's birthday

Did you miss the part about his dads b-day. Keep your stupid opinions to yourself! Alcohol and nicotine are far more dangerouse than weed. Doonerdoob!!!!
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Another lame day for the people with no drive. They can now sit at home doing nothing all day but well participating in illegal activities.

Would anyone here celebrate another illegal act day like I don't know "Meth Day"? Or worse but still illegal and should never deserve a holiday "rape or molestation day"?
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Another lame day for the people with no drive. They can now sit at home doing nothing all day but well participating in illegal activities.

Would anyone here celebrate another illegal act day like I don't know "Meth Day"? Or worse but still illegal and should never deserve a holiday "rape or molestation day"?
No drive? Wow, do you even know us? Know what we do? Shut your fawkin mouth.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:00 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE View Post
No drive? Wow, do you even know us? Know what we do? Shut your fawkin mouth.
I know plenty...I know what plenty do...

If you couldn't figure it out, I'm typing. Unlike some I don't open my mouth when I type. To comprehend how typing and speaking are different, maybe you should put the Weed down for today...gain a few brain cells back.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:04 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Most of the people I know that own their own businesses burn. I know a girl with a masters degree that burns. I know a lot of people in high places that enjoy their occasional toke, so don't fall into the stereotype that the government tries to portray about weed. Weed is relatively harmless and a better substitute for all the mood altering drugs your doctor will prescribe to you.
F250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:28 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I know plenty...I know what plenty do...

If you couldn't figure it out, I'm typing. Unlike some I don't open my mouth when I type. To comprehend how typing and speaking are different, maybe you should put the Weed down for today...gain a few brain cells back.
Hey dumbass, on a forum like this, when you type out words & post it, it's the same as talking. So again, shut your fawkin mouth.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #12
Winner of the '07 RCC dumbass award!

Default Happy 4:20!!!

Why do people who don't smoke always have to be so negative about smokers?

The people who are always talkin smack are the people who know NOTHING but what the government lied to them about.

If a bomb was dropped on the US on my birthday would I stop celebrating my birthday? No, it makes no sense.

The day April 20th is widely celebrated as Jerry Garcia's birthday. We all know he liked to smoke. Thats how it turned into what you call "stoner day"

What about 9:11, does everyone focus on all the bad that happened or do they remember it as a day strangers and ordinary men became heros.
A reason to stick together and help people out.

Anyone can take a day and look at all the bad.

It takes a person with love and caring to look past all the bad and just enjoy another day on this earth.

Expecting others to believe in what you think is right? What are you a Jahovia's witness?!!

Just Relax and let people be.

WC - The bad guy
WheelChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelChair View Post
Why do people who don't smoke always have to be so negative about smokers?

The people who are always talkin smack are the people who know NOTHING but what the government lied to them about.

If a bomb was dropped on the US on my birthday would I stop celebrating my birthday? No, it makes no sense.

The day April 20th is widely celebrated as Jerry Garcia's birthday. We all know he liked to smoke. Thats how it turned into what you call "stoner day"

What about 9:11, does everyone focus on all the bad that happened or do they remember it as a day strangers and ordinary men became heros.
A reason to stick together and help people out.

Anyone can take a day and look at all the bad.

It takes a person with love and caring to look past all the bad and just enjoy another day on this earth.

Expecting others to believe in what you think is right? What are you a Jahovia's witness?!!

Just Relax and let people be.

WC - The bad guy
Well said.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Happy Rack Up The Infractions Day!!!!

Oh, and Jerry Garcia's birthday was Aug. 1.

Last edited by Robb; 04-20-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdtshaw View Post
Meth day? Rape or molestation day? WTF????? Are you kidding?
So let me get this right, I say nothing personal about you, no personal attack yet all you can do is stoop to 5th grade name calling? I can see through your 5th grade behavior. You love and support Windows Vista in one thread and I point out your glaring inaccuracies. I like *nix operating systems, never once saying Linux, you might be aware there are others, hence *nix. *nix is available on Mac's which hilariously run Windows XP and Vista faster than current and comparable PC based hardware architecture.

My explanation of the day compared to others is rather simple. Is having Marijuana on you illegal according to the laws of the country you live? Yes. Is doing the same with Meth illegal? Yes. Is rape and molestation illegal? Yes. Besides all being answered with a yes, all 3 are punishable by felonies, or multiple felonies depending on the nature of the crime.

What I find hilarious is potheads always talk about their usage like it makes them better than anyone else. It's an illegal activity, but them posting or talking about it apparently makes them feel "cool" because they are breaking the law. I know who I am and I can accept how I live my life, I don't have to glorify my actions be they legal or illegal to make me accepted.

Weed has never been proven in a clinical study to be better for you than either the active ingredients in modern day cigarettes or alcohol. Post a single psychologial finding of this false statement being true which has been posted in a single medical journal.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #16
Debunking old stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post

I'm too stoned to give any infractions out
Plus I lack drive and motivation
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Ha Happy 420 to all. I have been celebrating all day
xxizzer421xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #18
Rock Stacker

why did you guys post this its stupid and no one realy cares go smoke a bowl on your own time and not post it any one can say they smoke pot so congragulations on being stupid poseing fawk heds why dont you suck on somthing besides a blunt and suck on your moms ball sack this site is for crawler guys and not pot smoking fawk holes u stupid cok lovin dick cheeses.
levi steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
'D'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post

You need to go back and re-read that post by WC.

He DID NOT say that 4/20 WAS Jerry Garcia's birthday. It was widely known that Jerry Garcia was a smoker. He simply said that people like to celebrate Jerry's birthday on 4/20 as a fond remembrance of him.

As for being a smoker, each to their own. I am living proof that marijuana has medical uses. If you really want to find a psychological study on the medical uses for marijuana... you have a computer and obviously the internet. Go to 'Google' and type in what you would like to know. Easy as using the search button on this site.

I just wanted to say to ALL, have a wonderful 420 today. Oh yeah, take a puff or two for me as well.

'D'
'D' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:25 PM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Jesus...This forum always gives me a chuckle. Everybody loves to voice their opinion when it isnt asked for. Happy 4:20 to all who want to enjoy it! This great country of ours gives us the choice to do what we want. But there might be consequences that follow.
cyberhog05 is offline   Reply With Quote