Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: The AX10 polluted and degraded the 2.2 class!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #61
I wanna be Dave

Well said Senator
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #62
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigler View Post
Seriously though....the notion that the AX-10 ruined crawling because it brought in noobs and other things like that is rediculous. To me...and others around here, like Toyofast, Jason, Badger and a bunch of others(you know who you are).....you are ALL noobs. The best thing that rc crawling can attract are noobs. You think a guy that will be the future Brian Kinwald isn't playing with a Radio Shack on road car right now? Is he ruining on road racing? Please. These arguments about new kits and noobs killing the sport are laughable and childish. The AX-10 and many future RTR crawlers that are about to hit the market are the absolute best thing to happen to rc rock crawling. If you try and make a case against it, you sound foolish, falsely arrogant and ignorant to what this sport is all about. So someone likes to build stuff themselves....GREAT! Keep buiding.....but how does a kit hurt you in anyway? How do the noobs get in your way while building and fabbing? And what about choice? Who doesn't want several choices to pick from in a complete truck or a build platform. I hope there are 10 different axle types soon and all the noobs buy them and compete with them.
So let's here the explanations of how RTR crawlers and noobs are killing rc crawling. If you ask me....they are making it stronger and stronger.

Well put....for once.

If it wasn't for "all the noobs" do you think that all these bodies, tires and axles would be here? No, we would still be running clods.....cause shaftys SUX.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #63
MODERHATER™

Hey DirkDigler- did you get that Jeep going?
Old 04-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
Well said Senator
Actually......It's Gubna
Old 04-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #65
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Hey DirkDigler- did you get that Jeep going?
Hahha! Yup.
We took the fuel pump apart and a line inside was unhooked. Doh!
Old 04-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #66
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcrawler View Post
Jax....stick to making The offical coffee of RCC.
There I fixed it for you, you blinken ***
Old 04-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #67
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
But you bought a WheelyKing though, right? Have you ever purchased a TLT kit? Everyone was doing that too.

I thought I'd never buy a AX-10, but when I did... my eyes opened to the otherside. Stock TLT axles are crap next to the AX-10 axles. My AX-10 runs butter smooth and hasn't had a glitch yet. I even sold off my TLT axles and picked up AX-10 axles for the same price I sold the TLT crap.

You should buy one, they come in a box and need to be assembled... "pile of parts".
Yes, I did buy a WK kit....for the axles, and it's not marketed as a crawler kit. You still need to do alot of work to make the WK a respectable crawler. Yes, I have purchased a TLT kit as well, but again only to obtain the axles. Both of those kits were the only way to get their respective axles new without having to buy each individual piece on a parts list (before RCP started making TLT axle kits). The axles that come with AX-10 kit are available separately, so there's no need to buy the whole kit if that's what I am looking for.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

I hate to high jack this great thread . but I got to ask Jax , do you even own a crawler ? Have you ever attended a Comp ? have you ever built a Crawler (no a kit does not count)? because you ask and say some stupid a$$ sh!t !!!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 07:24 PM   #69
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badd View Post
I hate to high jack this great thread . but I got to ask Jax , do you even own a crawler ? Have you ever attended a Comp ? have you ever built a Crawler (no a kit does not count)? because you ask and say some stupid a$$ sh!t !!!!!
I do what I do, and I do it very well. Get your head out of the dark and wake up. There are a number of ways to be involved in this sport, and we are involved in what we do best. Get over it.

Last edited by jaxcoffee; 04-26-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #70
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxcoffee View Post
I do what I do, and I do it very well. Get your head out of the dark and wake up. There are a number of ways to be involved in this sport, and we are involved in what we do best. Get over it.
and what is it you do ? Bitch and complain ask stupid questions . Sounds like another NOOB that will keep asking the same old crap . how many threads will you start about your coffee (give away , name my coffee & what ever else about your coffee)? oh but wait that is what you do (SELL Coffee) . Cause you ain't done Jack Sh!t when it comes to a crawler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Badd; 04-26-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #71
I joined the Band!

Quote:
and what is it you do ? Bitch and complain ask stupid questions . Sounds like another NOOB that will keep asking the same old crap . how many threads will you start about your coffee (give away , name my coffee & what ever else about your coffee) oh but wait that is what you do (SELL Coffee) . Cause you ain't done Jack Sh!t when it comes to a crawler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the uninformed you would be correct as far as not doing something in crawling. What we have and are doing is something that most likely you would not be able to wrap your uninformed mind around, so I won't even go there.

As far as coffee sales? Can you say PROMOTION? Probably not.

The label contest for RCC's label is to promote and support RCC. We just happen to be using coffee as the medium. You know, that item that is second only to oil as a traded commodity in the US.

So? What are you doing with your business to support RCC? Besides bag on one of their vendors?
Old 04-26-2008, 07:56 PM   #72
Rock Crawler

Last year I tried to get a group together here in Kentucky to go crawling with locally.NO luck at all. NOW!!!! After the Ax-10 we are going to have our first GTG/Event tomorrow, the last time I checked we had 22 entered. Thank God for the Ax-10, The Wheely King, and all the other stuff the guys around here are selling. Noobs or not I'm glad we have people interested in crawling around here Now!!!!!

Now we're all waiting for the New RC Crawler Magazine for more info, products and all around information to get more people interested in RC ROCK CRAWLING!!!!! Come on November!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #73
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxcoffee View Post
To the uninformed you would be correct as far as not doing something in crawling. What we have and are doing is something that most likely you would not be able to wrap your uninformed mind around, so I won't even go there.

As far as coffee sales? Can you say PROMOTION? Probably not.

The label contest for RCC's label is to promote and support RCC. We just happen to be using coffee as the medium. You know, that item that is second only to oil as a traded commodity in the US.

So? What are you doing with your business to support RCC? Besides bag on one of their vendors?
well I glad you tried to clear up what you are doing here . Can you please try and do a little better job of it ? oh wait it is to post stupid questions and sell coffee (I guess you are doing ok) .oh yes and be a jerk , Now don't turn around and call me a Jerk or something . because I know I'm a A$$HOLE and was only telling you how I see it .
Old 04-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #74
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIA's Dad View Post
Now we're all waiting for the New RC Crawler Magazine for more info, products and all around information to get more people interested in RC ROCK CRAWLING!!!!! Come on November!!!!!!!!!!
Oh you mean using something other then a crawler itself to help PROMOTE the sport of rock crawling. HUM? What a noval idea.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:02 PM   #75
Built, not bought

Quote:
well I glad you tried to clear up what you are doing here . Can you please try and do a little better job of it ? oh wait it is to post stupid questions and sell coffee (I guess you are doing ok) .oh yes and be a jerk , Now don't turn around and call me a Jerk or something . because I know I'm a A$$HOLE and was only telling you how I see it .
Old 04-26-2008, 08:10 PM   #76
I joined the Band!

Default Reminder!

Maybe you guys need to be reminded of what others have thought about our efforts, and have put up for prizes. They must of thought beyond us just wanting to sell coffee.

Prize Listing
Old 04-26-2008, 08:33 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

Coffee is the work of the devil.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #78
I joined the Band!

hybrids ruined daily driving on the streets.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #79
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
Coffee is the work of the devil.
Your profile says Oregon. I would have thought Utah!
Old 04-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #80
Adilynsdad too!

Coffee gives me the poops
Closed Thread