Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: The AX10 polluted and degraded the 2.2 class!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 08:44 PM   #81
I joined the Band!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
Coffee gives me the poops

Someday you will learn to appreciate that effect!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #82
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxcoffee View Post
Someday you will learn to appreciate that effect!
hahaha
Old 04-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #83
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
Coffee is the work of the devil.
Hey now....you can't pin that one on me!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #84
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxcoffee View Post
There I fixed it for you, you blinken ***
I wish everyone would make there avatar blink.

I prefer Folgers anyway.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:13 PM   #85
I wanna be Dave

Coffee my ass. What's the official beer of RCC?
Old 04-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #86
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post
Fat Tire?
Old 04-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #87
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I thought it was Coors.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #88
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcrawler View Post
I thought it was Coors.
Sorry, but not all of us have a vagina... Men prefer to taste their beer.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:32 PM   #89
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Most of the old timers know the answer to this one:

Stone Brewing Co.

Arogant Bastard Ale
Old 04-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #90
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
Sorry, but not all of us have a vagina... Men prefer to taste their beer.

I just thought thats what all the CO guys drank.

I dont drink personally. When I did it was BL. Just got old.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:43 PM   #91
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
Coffee gives me the poops
edit: dirk gives me the poops
Old 04-27-2008, 04:41 AM   #92
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
I don't mean to be an ass... okay, I do but....

For being to how many, 2-3 comps in the last couple years and not being very active on the ORCRC(local) board you sure do talk a lot of bull shit. I know you are only 16 years old and think you know everything but kid, STFU. You just made Oregon look stupid.

ORCRC has openly welcomed the AX-10 into it's comps by starting a spec AX-10 class last year to help TEACH n00bs how to drive, setup and understand their new crawler. Plus it allows the oldtimers to have FUN. It is a killer machine.
sorry ryan I should have said I don't reflect or represent any of the opinions and/or ideas of ORCRC. and i'm 19 in college but I know you'll say whatever. And I never said I know everything I like you ryan. you are a nice guy. heck you gave me free tires. You are probably the last person I want to offend.

EDIT: just realized this is not rbgerrish hahaha. woops :] disregard this. sorry brett

Last edited by RCMFMaxxMan; 04-27-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:59 AM   #93
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
Original poster: Your an idiot. Period. You are ignorant and a moron. The Ax-10 was what the sport needed, I would rather have 10,000 of noobs in the sport than 5,000 people like you.
you are mean and should take a chill pill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy5050 View Post
Hmmmm.......another attention whore thread. "Look at me......talk to me.......I think I'll throw some gas on the fire"

Hey MODS, how about locking or deleting this thread?
No sense catering to "Whiny bitches.........."

What a waste of bandwidth
I wonder what you would have said if I posted this in general crawlers

and I hope you (dirky poo) don't quote me on "the ax10 ruined crawling" because that is one thing I never said.

2. I still think I'm right well at least in my mind. at some point this will get really out of hand and I'll end up posting an apology thread.

3. So maybe I haven't been too involved for a couple years and haven't been able to attend many comps because I have had higher priorities like my lovely girlfriend and finishing highschool, but I do know my stuff. I remember back when pete was running a nitro xfactor. and when that ultimate txt crawler how to thing was being created.

4. this thread really exploded into a mess!

5. This is in chit chat because it is chit chat. Not meant to be taken as seriously as the ten commandments. I was bored and looking to stir up some fun.

6. I am not a nooby hater. Its just kind of like when you hear a kid go "daddy, get me that puppy, daddyyyyy, I want that puppy! DADDY!!" get what I mean?

7. haha this is kind of fun though. You all get worked up so easily ...and seem to take everything the wrong way. or bend what I said until you get an aneurysm

eek, I hope people don't start hating me for this thread

Last edited by RCMFMaxxMan; 04-27-2008 at 05:18 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:22 AM   #94

first of all what do you expect when you bash like 80+% of crawlers out there? secondly coffee is gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). and lastly some of you guys take this shit way too seriously.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:17 AM   #95
I wanna be Dave

The 2.2 class was SO much better back in '05

First off, we didn't have all these pesky sticky tires. M2K's or Imex baby Who needs vendors selling specialty parts when you've got a Dremel and 8 or 9 hours to kill? The electronics were better, too. Modded EVX rules! Remember cosmetic rock rings, because 2.2 beadlocks didn't exist? I sure miss ungluing my fawkin tires to add weight. Let's not forget the good old Pede tranny locked with JB Weld. And hacked TLT sideplates. Broken TLT axle C's because there weren't any upgrades Hell yeah things were much better back then.

With the goddamn AX10 I'm no longer the only guy within 100 miles who's into this stuff. I don't HAVE to crawl by myself or drive all fawkin day to find a crawl buddy. I say RC rock crawling now, and people don't look at me like I just crawled out from under one.

A n00b with an AX10 is going to be a lot happier than a n00b trying to piece one together by himself. And guess what? Most of 'em end up building anyway! Our n00bs are brazing up tubers for their AX10's because they like building stuff. And they wouldn't do that if they didn't have the AX10 in the first place.

In closing,
Old 04-27-2008, 07:25 AM   #96
support@rc4wd.com

An example of others that dont like change....

Why dont you go hang with them Im sure they would love to here about your nOOb rants and what a great fabricator/shitty driver you are. Now who wants change?
Old 04-27-2008, 08:22 AM   #97
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMFMaxxMan View Post
sorry ryan I should have said I don't reflect or represent any of the opinions and/or ideas of ORCRC. and i'm 19 in college but I know you'll say whatever. And I never said I know everything I like you ryan. you are a nice guy. heck you gave me free tires. You are probably the last person I want to offend.
Uhhhhh... That was Bert, the Shti-Starter. I'm Ryan, and it's extremely difficult to offend me.

I think the AX10 is great, and was a 'blessing' to the hobby.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:37 AM   #98
I wanna be Dave

Don't start backpedalling yet. If you're a douchebag, then just continue acting like a douchebag...but pick another hobby to stear people away from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMFMaxxMan View Post
you are mean and should take a chill pill.

I wonder what you would have said if I posted this in general crawlers

and I hope you (dirky poo) don't quote me on "the ax10 ruined crawling" because that is one thing I never said.

2. I still think I'm right well at least in my mind. at some point this will get really out of hand and I'll end up posting an apology thread.

3. So maybe I haven't been too involved for a couple years and haven't been able to attend many comps because I have had higher priorities like my lovely girlfriend and finishing highschool, but I do know my stuff. I remember back when pete was running a nitro xfactor. and when that ultimate txt crawler how to thing was being created.

4. this thread really exploded into a mess!

5. This is in chit chat because it is chit chat. Not meant to be taken as seriously as the ten commandments. I was bored and looking to stir up some fun.

6. I am not a nooby hater. Its just kind of like when you hear a kid go "daddy, get me that puppy, daddyyyyy, I want that puppy! DADDY!!" get what I mean?

7. haha this is kind of fun though. You all get worked up so easily ...and seem to take everything the wrong way. or bend what I said until you get an aneurysm

eek, I hope people don't start hating me for this thread
Old 04-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #99
I wanna be Dave

you know what else sucks is getting a new product every week. and my LHS stocking crawler parts because there his hottest seller. I wish I could just carve stuff out of wood and rock. those were the days.
Quote:
The 2.2 class was SO much better back in '05

First off, we didn't have all these pesky sticky tires. M2K's or Imex baby Who needs vendors selling specialty parts when you've got a Dremel and 8 or 9 hours to kill? The electronics were better, too. Modded EVX rules! Remember cosmetic rock rings, because 2.2 beadlocks didn't exist? I sure miss ungluing my fawkin tires to add weight. Let's not forget the good old Pede tranny locked with JB Weld. And hacked TLT sideplates. Broken TLT axle C's because there weren't any upgrades Hell yeah things were much better back then.

With the goddamn AX10 I'm no longer the only guy within 100 miles who's into this stuff. I don't HAVE to crawl by myself or drive all fawkin day to find a crawl buddy. I say RC rock crawling now, and people don't look at me like I just crawled out from under one.

A n00b with an AX10 is going to be a lot happier than a n00b trying to piece one together by himself. And guess what? Most of 'em end up building anyway! Our n00bs are brazing up tubers for their AX10's because they like building stuff. And they wouldn't do that if they didn't have the AX10 in the first place.

In closing,
Old 04-27-2008, 10:24 AM   #100
Rock Stacker

noobs are always good for a sport.

i can hardly wait until i have to wait to use rocks.
Closed Thread