RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Customer Service (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/139691-customer-service.html)

NitroX 10-13-2008 06:22 PM

Customer Service

Which online vendor has the best customer service/product support? So far the few Ive tried have been horrible, I wont mention any names at this point but it seems like its a case of "take the money and run". If you have any good or bad experiences, Id like to hear them...

genki 10-13-2008 06:33 PM

From personal experiance TCS get my vote of confidence as well as Mayhem Eng. Great service and quick!

rottenbelly 10-13-2008 06:36 PM

Over past year ive ordered many times from TCS and CKRC and never had a problem.

TEDROCKZ 10-13-2008 06:58 PM

All of the current vendors here are stand-up people(Because the bad ones don't get to hang around long). Check the feedback section and individual vendor feedback threads and make these judgements for yourself. Just because they don't show up to your door and give you hugs and kisses does not make them "horrible" as you stated:idea:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroX (Post 1381103)
Which online vendor has the best customer service/product support? So far the few Ive tried have been horrible, I wont mention any names at this point but it seems like its a case of "take the money and run". If you have any good or bad experiences, Id like to hear them...

666 10-13-2008 07:04 PM

From my experiance, Bender Customs, now Axial, TCS, RPP Hobby, KK, DNA, Mayhem Eng., Holmes Hobbies, DMG, and Tammies hobbies have done me well, I really have not dealt with others much.

Reflection 10-13-2008 07:58 PM

From my experience,RCP Crawlers,Holmes Hobbies,RPP Hobby,Tammies Hobbies,CDW,JP Customs and Axial all have great customer service. Those are the vendors I've dealt with in the past.

I'd have to agree with TEDROCKZ to a point. One thing you need to realize,most of our vendors are not doing this as their 9 to 5 job. It's a hobby and these guys are working hard to bring us nice products for our crawlers. If they don't roll out the red carpet for you and tuck you in at night,don't take it personal.

montana.matt 10-13-2008 08:08 PM

I've ordered from RPP, MFM Racing, Holmes Hobbies, JP Custom RC's and Mayhem and have had no problems with any of them"thumbsup"

NitroX 10-13-2008 08:21 PM

lol, I dont expect people to kiss my a$$, all I expect is reasonable service in a timely manner. I shouldnt have to go round and round via emails that take too long to be replied to. Ive had a project on the bench now for way too long waiting for the correct parts and a little assembly help. Simple as that. Thanks for all the replies!

Harley 10-13-2008 08:56 PM

http://www.rccrawler.com/2007peopleschoice.html

TCS, Voted the best by the members of this site.

DrewGzy 10-14-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroX (Post 1381103)
I wont mention any names at this point but it seems like its a case of "take the money and run".

Why not mention their name? I have dealt with a few places (sorry can't remember which ones) and never was disgruntled. Anymore most of my transactions are just online so there is no "customer interaction" except maybe an email.

PEDEcrawlerguy 10-14-2008 05:55 PM

in my opinion... TCS takes the win... arizona to PA in 3-4 days(ship time)

but usually like 4-5 days from time i click order til i get the parts...

62PYRO 10-14-2008 05:58 PM

Just about any of the long standing vendors here are good to deal with.What exactly do you mean by "horrible" service.

666 10-14-2008 06:09 PM

I forgot JP's and 62 PYRO..... Sorry!! :oops:

62PYRO 10-14-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666 (Post 1382563)
I forgot JP's and 62 PYRO..... Sorry!! :oops:

:flipoff::flipoff::lol::lol:

THnCS 10-15-2008 08:37 AM

I have dealt with almost all the vendors on RCC and have not had one bad deal. In my experience, RPP Hobby has always been above the rest as far as shipping and cust service.

rcr3fan29 10-15-2008 09:08 AM

Corey at RPP has to be the best in my book. Heck, he called me last week on my cell phone just to let me know a back-ordered item had shipped. :shock: I've also had good experiences with Cheapbatterypacks.com. "thumbsup"

cartronicshn 10-15-2008 09:26 AM

I've dealt with Corey from Rpp, and he will go the extra mile for his customers, i can also say that for John at Holmes Hobbies, Ryan at Tammies hobbies, Kevin and Cory:flipoff: at TCS, Gerame at Eritex inc. , Jarod at JP's, mfm racing, mudbauer, yotachump, NickRummy, Brett at CPE, Davis at insanerc, Crawln Coles , these are the ones that stand out for the great service i have gotten from them.

sddill 10-15-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Log (Post 1383355)
I have dealt with almost all the vendors on RCC and have not had one bad deal. In my experience, RPP Hobby has always been above the rest as far as shipping and cust service.

X2 "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Starboard M 10-16-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genki (Post 1381121)
From personal experiance TCS get my vote of confidence as well as Mayhem Eng. Great service and quick!

Ill agree with that, plus CKRC. All three have been awesome, and had super quick shipping times. :lol:

Red Dog Racing 10-16-2008 11:15 PM

I've ordered from tcs many times never had any problems always at my door in 5 day every time and i live in Brisbane Australia so thay get my vote any day