Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: GRRRrrRRrrrRrrrrrr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default GRRRrrRRrrrRrrrrrr

Ok ...I need to vent,rant,whine,cry,bitch...whichever each person decides this is..

I just really wish people had some better etiquette on here.there has been at least 5 times in two weeks something has been sold AFTER i told them i had paypal or whathaveya ready..it just gets under my skin that they cannot wait at least 8 hrs to sell out from under ya. Im not calling out any names cause that really isnt what this is about..Its just that if i tell someone ill buy it..i will! and just because i cant reply in literally 20 minutes...they sell it.I had already said in ALL cases..i would buy..and i had money..I cant spend all night on here,and each time it was after i went to bed and i wake up at 4am to 2 messages..first one.. do you still want it.....( I SAID I DID A COUPLE PMS AGO!! )......then 20 minutes later...sorry someone else had money ready...WTF!

It just drives me nuts that they cannot wait even just a few hours for a reply..sorry i cant stay up all night i get up at 4am!

p.s. this isnt a bash on anyone..just venting
p.s.s. Never claimed to be very smart. so all wording and sentencing may not be at its best
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Seems that you could just squash that bug by saying that you want it, but can't make payment till the next morning, or however long it will take you. If there cool with that than there you go, if not, it wasn't meant to be.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
~THE SCALE SHOP~

why dont you pay when you say you want it and have the money ready?
STANG KILLA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
RCC Addict

I've had one time in the past where that happened to me. It didn't bother me that it got sold to somebody else, just figured it wasn't meant to be. The seller PM'd me payment instructions for something I wanted to buy, but I couldn't respond right away. When I tried to complete the purchase an hour or so later, he said it was gone and he couldn't wait around for me to pay for it..... Then a few weeks later, I was posting in another thread about something I was having made, and that person asked me to ask the vendor to make an extra.... Sure thing..... I'll get right on it..... NOT.
All in all, 98% of the transactions I've had on here were good experiences. I had 2 where the communication lacked, but I would still do business with them again
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachos02ss View Post
Ok ...I need to vent,rant,whine,cry,bitch...whichever each person decides this is..

I just really wish people had some better etiquette on here.there has been at least 5 times in two weeks something has been sold AFTER i told them i had paypal or whathaveya ready..it just gets under my skin that they cannot wait at least 8 hrs to sell out from under ya. Im not calling out any names cause that really isnt what this is about..Its just that if i tell someone ill buy it..i will! and just because i cant reply in literally 20 minutes...they sell it.I had already said in ALL cases..i would buy..and i had money..I cant spend all night on here,and each time it was after i went to bed and i wake up at 4am to 2 messages..first one.. do you still want it.....( I SAID I DID A COUPLE PMS AGO!! )......then 20 minutes later...sorry someone else had money ready...WTF!

It just drives me nuts that they cannot wait even just a few hours for a reply..sorry i cant stay up all night i get up at 4am!

p.s. this isnt a bash on anyone..just venting
p.s.s. Never claimed to be very smart. so all wording and sentencing may not be at its best

max power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I only give out my paypal to one person, the first to respond. After that I tell everyone else it is pending and I will contact them in first come, first serve order if it falls through. Anything else is a little reckless imo. If you are in that big a hurry to get paid, make it clear from the beginning. Bad selling practice I say, but what the hell, it's only the internet. You don't have to look these people in the eyes. Right
fatbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:31 PM   #7
Who's your Daddy-0!

When I but something on here (That's several times a day and several every night) I say 3 things.....
1) I want it!
2) What's your Paypal ID?
3) What's the total?)

When they PM me back with the details I have payment in there accounts in under 60 seconds! Don't believe me check my feedback I can see both sides I guess.....the seller should have waited for a response from you first, and on his behalf it is first one to pay wins! Here is a secret......open 3 windows on your computer. 1) RCC "For Sale Forum" 2) RCC Private PM on your account 3) Paypal account open and ready This way you can snag stuff before people ever wake up and know it's gone Try my "Rockstar" buyer way and you will have success!!!! I will be releasing my book "How to buy everything on RCCrawler.com fast" in the next month or so. Shelf price $29.95!!!! First 100 people to get my copy will get a bonus book, "What not to do on RCCrawler.com if your new" and "Look before you ask Newbie!"
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

selling shit is a pain in the ass

sureley you must know how many times you get yeah ill buy it today just hold it for me and then you never see them again...
i find that more annoyoing then shit being sold from under me

i sell my shit to whoever gives me cash first i dont hold it for no one.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #9
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Slave View Post

sureley you must know how many times you get yeah ill buy it today just hold it for me and then you never see them again...

Maybe it's just the seller? I sell hundreds of things on here with 0 problems! And you can't always be that way with first to pay.....You should go down the line with who PM'ed you first, give them a chance and let the next in line know that the deal is pending if it falls through that you will let them know. Easy Such a negative guy Slave......
Old 10-21-2008, 04:14 AM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xFord View Post
Seems that you could just squash that bug by saying that you want it, but can't make payment till the next morning, or however long it will take you. If there cool with that than there you go, if not, it wasn't meant to be.
Actually...you were the BUYER in one incident..I said i wanted something..5 min later..pm..yes i have it..5 min later pm back..ill take it,whats your paypal?...10 min later 2 messages...1.paypal..2. sorry cant sell,i sold to someone else... EDIT: not that I blame you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
why dont you pay when you say you want it and have the money ready?
The incident the day b4 yest...He had 2 things...one of which was pending with someone else.and i was told that he would let me know...didnt want to paypal twice...so i was waiting for a responce...guess i should have pp twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by max power View Post

Josh..i just sold the Jero to someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
When I but something on here (That's several times a day and several every night) I say 3 things.....
1) I want it!
2) What's your Paypal ID?
3) What's the total?)

When they PM me back with the details I have payment in there accounts in under 60 seconds! Don't believe me check my feedback I can see both sides I guess.....the seller should have waited for a response from you first, and on his behalf it is first one to pay wins! Here is a secret......open 3 windows on your computer. 1) RCC "For Sale Forum" 2) RCC Private PM on your account 3) Paypal account open and ready This way you can snag stuff before people ever wake up and know it's gone Try my "Rockstar" buyer way and you will have success!!!! I will be releasing my book "How to buy everything on RCCrawler.com fast" in the next month or so. Shelf price $29.95!!!! First 100 people to get my copy will get a bonus book, "What not to do on RCCrawler.com if your new" and "Look before you ask Newbie!"

LOL....great book!

Quote:

Theres part of the issue right there....I totally understand that selling is a PIA....BUT...
say you put something up..i pm you and say ill take it..this is at 8:30 pm...you message back..i still have it...then i say whats your paypal...and you arnt on t he board anymore...9pm i head to bed...and wake up to 2 pms...1st...do you ill want this.....2cd....sold,someone else had money

how is that even right to do? at least give the person time to reply
we cant be at our puter 24/7

Quote:
Maybe it's just the seller? I sell hundreds of things on here with 0 problems! And you can't always be that way with first to pay.....You should go down the line with who PM'ed you first, give them a chance and let the next in line know that the deal is pending if it falls through that you will let them know. Easy
Exactly!

Last edited by Nacho; 10-21-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:39 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

If I really need something I post in the wanted section, If it's something in the sale section then I figure if i get it great if not then I put a wanted post up. I sell alot here and on some other sites. It's a pain in the ass but par for the course. If you tell me you want it and I dont hear back in 24hrs it's game. If you tell me you want it and can pay me on a certain date or time I can wait.
upnover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:47 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Maybe it's just the seller? I sell hundreds of things on here with 0 problems! And you can't always be that way with first to pay.....You should go down the line with who PM'ed you first, give them a chance and let the next in line know that the deal is pending if it falls through that you will let them know. Easy Such a negative guy Slave......
wasnt talking bout this site.. more of a craigslist kinda site.

its ridiculous. i say in my adds first one with cash in hand gets it.
i dont even bother responding to all the stupid emails i get asking stuff thats clearly written in the add.

i'm just an asshat that gets taken to seriously..
Old 10-21-2008, 07:50 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachos02ss View Post
A

Theres part of the issue right there....I totally understand that selling is a PIA....BUT...
say you put something up..i pm you and say ill take it..this is at 8:30 pm...you message back..i still have it...then i say whats your paypal...and you arnt on t he board anymore...9pm i head to bed...and wake up to 2 pms...1st...do you ill want this.....2cd....sold,someone else had money
like i said different site..
and i dont email i use the phone.
sorts out the tire kickers just by itself cause you actually have to talk to another human being.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #14
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
i'm just an asshat that gets taken to seriously..
You're half right.