Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: IED's HBO doc......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 02:30 AM   #1
Who's your Daddy-0!

Default IED's HBO doc......

I'm watching a HBO special on IED's over seas. Holy Christ I'm watching 18-21 kids loosing arms, legs, fingers, and their lives. When will this chit end? I'm getting teary eyed seeing this. If it's one thing I hope and pray that this election does it's bring these guys home. I've tattooed 1000's of soldiers over the years. I've become friends of many of them. Most have come home, some have not. Some came home in a bag. These guys are not just soldiers. They are someones son and daughter, a husband or a wife, a dad and mother. I see some of the effects it has on people and there loved ones. JIA's wife is over there right now. I see what it does to him daily. The fear, the hurt, the loneliness, the emptyness. Kid's growing up here stateside wondering if mommy or daddy will come home. This war or "Conflict" whatever you want to call it is BS! Bring our guys home!!! And don't forget these guys. Do something to help out. There is a program called Adopt a Soldier where you can Email soldiers and send them stuff. You have no idea how much a blanket, Q-Tips, Baby wipes, coffee grinder, magazines mean to these guys and girls over there. Do something to help out guys! Make a difference till they come home......Sorry I just had to get that off my chest....
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

i know what you mean!
my brother inlaw is over there right now and he hates it there
crawldad91 is offline   Reply With Quote