Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: RCP Crawlers have anything?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #1

Default RCP Crawlers have anything?

is it just me or is rcp crawlers sold out of almost everything, and for a few weeks now too. is there any idea of when stuff will start coming in? i wanted a wreckluse, and now i am getting a bastard. and everyday the bastard quanity goes down by one, am i gonna make it till friday?
greasemonkey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Something to consider and I even run into this as a team driver, is that most times they sell out of items as fast as they can stock them.

Limited supply and high demand can create issues.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:21 AM   #3

I've ordered from them a bunch of times, i usually check there website everyday to see if something i want is in stock. Stuff goes very quick! I think they just cant keep up with the demand.
blt-2-drg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

That's pretty much it. It is hard to keep inventory on almost 2000 items all current at once. We need to keep the popular stuff in stock but many times we can't because our distributors don't have enough stock. IE SCX10 and LOSI MRC.

There is almost always going to be a gap in our chassis' from one lot to the next because we usually make a change or two on the next run. Also keep in mind that we are a regular hobby shop and have a bunch of walk in customers that sometimes get new stuff before it even hits the shelves. We are making changes lately that will hopefully resolve some of our inventory issues as well.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
That's pretty much it. It is hard to keep inventory on almost 2000 items all current at once. We need to keep the popular stuff in stock but many times we can't because our distributors don't have enough stock. IE SCX10 and LOSI MRC.

There is almost always going to be a gap in our chassis' from one lot to the next because we usually make a change or two on the next run. Also keep in mind that we are a regular hobby shop and have a bunch of walk in customers that sometimes get new stuff before it even hits the shelves. We are making changes lately that will hopefully resolve some of our inventory issues as well.
Keep up the good work, you guys rock!
blt-2-drg is offline   Reply With Quote