Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 06:43 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Do you have no shame! This kind of brainless crap makes me so angry.
Stupid! Stupid! Person. Take everyones advice and go away.
caymin last is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

IMO Patrick missed a great opportunity to help the two of you find the
right path.

I would have pressed the charges and let the legal system do what your parents should have done taught you right from wrong.

Face it your thieves and letting you slide is not going to help you lead better lives or protect your next victims.

I don't believe that your now going to find the right path you just got caught thats all.

You both belong in the correction system not talking to us.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Wow....you are a terrible human being.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #24
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier View Post
last Monday me and rcracer11 had done the worst move ever to Patrick (666). When Patrick wasn't home me and rcracer11 had broke into his house and took some of his crawler stuff. after doing this he had the cops on us and he did the unbelievable, he didn't charge us because it would had killed us down the road and i am apologizing for my actions. i wish i could gain my trust back with Patrick and every one else on RCC.
I had gave Patrick all of his parts back that i grabed and so has rcracer11

thanks
Maverick (4x4wheelier)
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Fawkin scumbags.

And shame on you Patrick, I can't believe you let them off.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:31 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

Patrick, do you really think you're helping them by letting them off the hook?

4x4wheelier and rcracer11, if you're smart you won't show up at any comps and you'll just get out of RC crawling.

Please stay away from my family and friends.
engineerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:38 AM   #26
Debunking old stereotypes

I agree with Stormin, lesson lost The parents get a big fat F in child rearing.
Our court system is slow, but Karma can take years for payback, and they've probably done this to others, not to mention, they probably don't even have a qlue what Karma is.
I don't think if they had done this at a comp it would be any better.
I like to think I can trust my things out at a comp site.
I don't think things missing from a comp site would help the hobby any, and I hope to never see either of these 2 at a comp, if I did, I'd be watching my stuff like a hawk, and that would take away too much concentration from the course at hand. These 2 thieves should be banned from any RC events for life.
And...................Badger needs to alter their avatar's to something like this

Plus maybe we should all leave some nice visitor comments in their profile's?

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 03-06-2009 at 07:45 AM.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

LoL... is this a joke?

If not, your lame attempt to look cool on RCC has failed tremendously.

helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:46 AM   #28
Rock Crawler

After having my house broken into before, I would have to say I wouldn't have pressed charges either because I would have wanted you two on the streets where I could get to you. You would end up wishing I had pressed charges though by the time all was said and done.

For the most part I don't judge anyone, or at least try not to, but I have to agree with everyone else that we don't need people like you two in this hobby. One thing I've noticed in the short time that I've been into crawling is that crawlers are the nicest bunch of folks out there, and are more than willing to help anyone out getting into the hobby. Heck, most everyone here would have given you parts or anything to help out if you needed it. To be in the kinda hobby where people do that sort of thing, and steal from someone like that is just beyond stupid to me.
MCSCOTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:56 AM   #29
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSCOTT View Post
One thing I've noticed in the short time that I've been into crawling is that crawlers are the nicest bunch of folks out there, and are more than willing to help anyone out getting into the hobby. Heck, most everyone here would have given you parts or anything to help out if you needed it. To be in the kinda hobby where people do that sort of thing, and steal from someone like that is just beyond stupid to me.

someone give this man a microphone!

I 100% agree.
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:57 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

Apologies.... You say you're sorry when you step on somebody's foot... YOU BROKE INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND TOOK THEIR BELONGINGS. Sorry doesn't quite cut it here. From what I've read on here, you all probably go (well, DID go to the same comps). What were you thinking? You could just show up with his stuff there and he wouldn't notice? Or maybe you were going to sell it. The 2 places you could have sold it for the best profit are here and E-bay. Once again dumbest thing I've ever heard because people here watch the for sale section and ebay like hawks. Thievery is beyond me, I really just do not understand why anybody would do that... Also, you said he didn't press charges because those charges would have hurt you later in life. You say that like you think that was something bad that could have happened TO you. You're an idiot. You did this, you caused this, you should have to reap the consequences.
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:02 AM   #31
Rock Crawler

What goes around comes around and I hope it comes around hard on you because what youve done is inexcusable, Its just not done!
littleskull99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #32
Pebble Pounder

What a LOSER!
robsdak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #33
Pebble Pounder

here is your new song, if it was me i would have pressed charges then you would be singing this in the big house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #34
Rock Crawler

That's terrible

Last edited by Mr Glassman; 03-08-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Mr Glassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #35
Rock Crawler

Man, I can't believe that anyone would steal from a fellow crawler, Your a low life prick. And I can't believe that Patrick didn't do anything! Your parents have truly failed you, I can't even begin to imagine what would happen to me if I stole something.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:57 AM   #36
RCC Addict

i will say you need to respond to this thread. kenny is right if you can man up to apologize you need to face the music. no one is going to forgive you, exsecially considering who you wronged. as a matter of fact you don't realize it but you have wronged the whole community. this is a great group of guys that are typiclly far more willing to help each other out than other forms of the hobby. people like you are what scares, or prevents others from be so trusting and helpfull. people like you where/are the demise of sociaty today. shit like this is the reason you can't trust anyone anymore unless you know them. do you understand what that does for a community? now im not sure why you did it other than greed and stupidity, but you better love Patrick cause it wouldn't have been his fault if you got in a serious world of trouble with the authorities it would have been yours. you need to think about the impact you have made here and consider it when you expect forgiveness. it takes a long time to earn respect and just seconds to lose it.

Patrick im sorry you had to be put in that position of weather to "mess up" these kids lives and be brought into this huge thread but you ought to make them cut your grass with sissors for the next 5 years or something............

PS at least tell us how you got caught so we can laugh at you
looneybin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #37
Rock Crawler

Wow you're both terrible people. Robbing someone is bad enough but robbing some you know and has helped you out is inexcuseable. You are so lucky not to be on a mortuary slab slab right now.

Leave this forum and never come back.
Tupers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:03 AM   #38

I can't say anything thats not already been said, except I truely do hope you have learned your lesson and you might want to reconsider some of your "friends".
RXcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:05 AM   #39
Who's your Daddy-0!

Once again like I said in my earlier post........feel free to post a response. Don't start this thread and not answer the questions that we all have posted and expect anyone to begin to except your "I'm sorry" story..........Be a man! Welcome to big boy world......
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:11 AM   #40
Pebble Pounder

i say the rcc world gets beating sticks an goes to town just an idea
3speed is offline   Reply With Quote