Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #121
Rock Crawler

^^^ Very good point.
amorton94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #122
Syd
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 701 Technique View Post
4x4 - I had a real rough childhood too. I made a lot of stupid decisions and ended up spending my 18th birthday in a juvenile correction center. I know what it feels like to do something without thinking and end up feeling like the stupidest person alive. Trust me, you can bounce back from this. I know it sucks when life kicks you in the balls daily, but that's no excuse to hurt the people around you. My advice to you is to do what you said and turn this around as a positive, I know you gave the stuff back, but maybe you could think of something to real show you are sorry. Some hard work says a lot more than just words.

I think some comments were uncalled for, the kid is 15 years old. I agree he should be given a hard time about it, but does saying you would shoot a 15 year old kid really make you feel like a man? I would shoot a man breaking into my house, but not a kid.

(2nd post Sorry Lol.); Seriously dude, Id be doing some major ass kissing if I were you, I got caught shopelifting in auguest of last year at a local grocery store for stealin the stupid 5 hour energy shots, I dont know what made me do it, but I ended up gettin Stealing/Shoplifting put on the police report an Attempt To Run. Also ended up being put in handcuffs to, That is one feeling that I NEVER want again. I regret what I did, an I had to pay 250$ upfront for fines an crap. The P.O I had put a detour in my court case, only cause my mom does C.A.S.A an shes really tight with the judge, an my P.O didnt want me to face the judge face to face cause it would be a bad reflection on my mom, So what my P.O did was put a detour in my court case, so I didnt have to face the judge face to face. When all I had to do was pay another 125$ for fees an stuff an write two appology letters to both the grocery store an my parents on why I did it, what happened, an etc. Then all my charges were dropped. Thank god they were But that didnt end my trouble, I got a 6 1/2 month grounded with absolutle no eletronics, no phone,ipod.psp,tv,cable,computer, rc's. ABSOULTELY nothing but school. I soon applyed to get a job an that occupied my time an was a way to pay my court fees an fines an stuff. I regret what I did, an it really childish of me to do it, when I could've just bought them..

6 1/2 monthes is horrible. An I will NEVER do anything in that nature again. I promised myself that I wont.

So I do feel your pain dude for my 15 an stealing. Sorry If I sounded kinda harsh in my last reply..

I'd be makin really close friends with the guy that you stole from an paying him back some how by helping him out an tryin to get some respect out of him for something that you should've never did. I do regret what I did, an I know you realize that what you did is wrong, an I hope that you dont do that agian.

-This is comming from a 16 year old.

I feel you pain dude;So dont feel bad.

--Sorry if I sounded harsh in my last post, I dont want you to be to upset.--
Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #123
I wanna be Dave

I still think you are both pricks. Your lucky your not in any of the clubs I am involved in, cause I would run you off myself. There is no excuse for that crap. The fact that you said "I'm 15 and don't know any better" just further proves the fact that you didn't come clean for the right reasons. You got caught and are now covering your ass. Your not sorry for what you did, you are sorry you got caught. Patrick, they aren't going to learn a damn thing if you let them off the hook. Press charges. Do the crime, do the time. Thats the only thing that will get through to them, if that.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #124
I wanna be Dave

What is the Statutes of Limitations law in Co ? He can still press charges a good while after the crime.
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #125
I wanna be Dave

Some one post up some pictures of these ass hats so we will know who to look for. You better not be at Nationals this year.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:41 PM   #126
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 701 Technique View Post
I would shoot a man breaking into my house, but not a kid.
How can you tell? Let's play this game..... It's 2am, you're fast asleep. You jolt up out of bed because you hear a noise. Being the guy to pack a gun, you walk down the hallway with said gun. You see two "men" dressed in all black and both are wearing hoods. One see's you and points a weapon at you, would you shot? Or would you politely ask how old that person is before protecting your family, home and yourself?
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #127
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
How can you tell? Let's play this game..... It's 2am, you're fast asleep. You jolt up out of bed because you hear a noise. Being the guy to pack a gun, you walk down the hallway with said gun. You see two "men" dressed in all black and both are wearing hoods. One see's you and points a weapon at you, would you shot? Or would you politely ask how old that person is before protecting your family, home and yourself?
I'm not here to argue bud
701 Technique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #128

Wow. All i can say is live and learn.

Like everyone has said, your lucky you didn't steal from the wrong people.

If i were you I would offer 666 help with anything he needs. you have a lot of trust to earn back.
T.R.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM   #129
Syd
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.R.C View Post
Wow. All i can say is live and learn.

Like everyone has said, your lucky you didn't steal from the wrong people.

If i were you I would offer 666 help with anything he needs. you have a lot of trust to earn back.
x2.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #130
Syd
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I still think you are both pricks. Your lucky your not in any of the clubs I am involved in, cause I would run you off myself. There is no excuse for that crap. The fact that you said "I'm 15 and don't know any better" just further proves the fact that you didn't come clean for the right reasons. You got caught and are now covering your ass. Your not sorry for what you did, you are sorry you got caught. Patrick, they aren't going to learn a damn thing if you let them off the hook. Press charges. Do the crime, do the time. Thats the only thing that will get through to them, if that.
That harsh dude,
lightin up.
He'll Learn From His Mistakes
I learned from mine.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #131
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
That harsh dude,
lightin up.
He'll Learn From His Mistakes
I learned from mine.

How do you learn with no consequences? Thats whats wrong with this country today, to many people getting off the hook. I won't lighten up about this. Patrick is my friend, and he deserves better than to be taken advantage of by some punk ass kids. There just lucky it wasn't me.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #132

Quote:
How do you learn with no consequences? Thats whats wrong with this country today, to many people getting off the hook. I won't lighten up about this. Patrick is my friend, and he deserves better than to be taken advantage of by some punk ass kids. There just lucky it wasn't me.
You have a point no doubt. I've grown up with an 'old fashioned' "face the consequences" kinda family. And i would want it any other way. It amazes me to see what some of the people around me do, and there parents just turn the other cheek. I cant say, well back in my day we were raised with respect, like some of the older people on here can, But i d@nm sure know the difference between right and wrong, and respecting peoples property.
T.R.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #133
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.R.C View Post
You have a point no doubt. I've grown up with an 'old fashioned' "face the consequences" kinda family. And i would want it any other way. It amazes me to see what some of the people around me do, and there parents just turn the other cheek. I cant say, well back in my day we were raised with respect, like some of the older people on here can, But i d@nm sure know the difference between right and wrong, and respecting peoples property.

Glad to see someone else sees it my way. I got whooped all the time as a kid. I hated it then, but I see the reason behind it now that I have kids of my own. Parents today are so scared that there kids will grow up to hate them if they make them do anything they don't want to do. I love my girls more than anything, and its that love that makes me discipline them like I do (well one of them, the other one is only 6 weeks old...) My parents taught me right from wrong, and when I screwed up I payed the price, and you know what? I just got back from eating dinner with them a few hours ago. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

It's so pathetic to see parents in Wal-mart with a screaming spoiled brat, thats getting whatever he wants just because his parents don't want them to be unhappy. Thats life. WTF are they going to do when they get real jobs and have to function in an environment where they have rules to follow?

I love my kids, enough to not care if they like me or not, but to make sure that the grow up to be responsible adults, not some punk ass kids running around ripping people off. Shame on there parents. I hope they are reading this right now, shame on you. This is pathetic. If it where my kids I would press charges on them myself. I hate disciplining my daughter, but I would hate it more to handicap her in life by giving her a false sense of entitlement. Everyone needs to know there place. I don't care if my kids like me or not, but they will respect me one way or the other. At least I can go to sleep at night knowing that I did my job as a father, there is no wrong in that.

Shame on the kids for sure, but more shame on there parents for not stepping up and doing the right thing.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #134
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Shame on the kids for sure, but more shame on there parents for not stepping up and doing the right thing.

Bingo!!!
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #135
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller View Post
Boo hoo. Karma's a bitch. You should really get ahold of Patrick and at least offer to pick up his dog's shit for a couple months. Help the guy out who you wronged.
+++ plus +++

Quote:
Some one post up some pictures of these ass hats so we will know...
= now thats the shit i'm talking about.
someone should post a pic of these two tweedle dumb and tweedle dipshit picking up patrick's dog's shit.
no tools, bare handed rule.
crunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:45 AM   #136
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Glad to see someone else sees it my way. I got whooped all the time as a kid. I hated it then, but I see the reason behind it now that I have kids of my own. Parents today are so scared that there kids will grow up to hate them if they make them do anything they don't want to do. I love my girls more than anything, and its that love that makes me discipline them like I do (well one of them, the other one is only 6 weeks old...) My parents taught me right from wrong, and when I screwed up I payed the price, and you know what? I just got back from eating dinner with them a few hours ago. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

It's so pathetic to see parents in Wal-mart with a screaming spoiled brat, thats getting whatever he wants just because his parents don't want them to be unhappy. Thats life. WTF are they going to do when they get real jobs and have to function in an environment where they have rules to follow?

I love my kids, enough to not care if they like me or not, but to make sure that the grow up to be responsible adults, not some punk ass kids running around ripping people off. Shame on there parents. I hope they are reading this right now, shame on you. This is pathetic. If it where my kids I would press charges on them myself. I hate disciplining my daughter, but I would hate it more to handicap her in life by giving her a false sense of entitlement. Everyone needs to know there place. I don't care if my kids like me or not, but they will respect me one way or the other. At least I can go to sleep at night knowing that I did my job as a father, there is no wrong in that.

I completely agree with you.

My Dad didn't tolerate any kind of shit from me or my 3 brothers. I remembered I left his tools out once. That's all it took. I actually feared and respected my Dad growing up. We are good friends now, ride dirt bikes and Jeep together. Meeting him in Moab for Memorial Day weekend. My point is that parents these days don't have the respect from their kids, they are too soft and easy on them.

I hate people that steal. I have had so much shit stolen out of my Jeep, I wish I would of caught someone in the act just one time. And to do this to Patrick, wtf, he is the coolest guy. I hope I don't see these little douche bags at tomorrow's comp.

Good thing it wasn't my house they broke into, my two dogs would of had fun. Not to mention, my kimber 45 coming out to play. Fing losers!
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #137
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier View Post
im only 15 and i didnt know what i was doing.
That's bull. I am only 15 and I would never steal from anyone. ESPECIALLY NOT my freinds or a local buisness. I understand it was a stupid mistake but honestly what the hell were you thinking??
Stallion1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #138
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Glad to see someone else sees it my way. I got whooped all the time as a kid. I hated it then, but I see the reason behind it now that I have kids of my own.
I don't generally spank my kids, but they know what's up if they screw up bad enough. The OP is a little snot nosed punk and he needs to suit up with pads and give me about 20 mins at the dojo to straighten his ass out.
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #139
Winner of the '07 RCC dumbass award!

...Wow...

WC
WheelChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #140
Quarry Creeper

**** and you guys thought i was a tard.

wait this thread is real isnt it?

I got the belt a couple times when I was a kid. I would say I'm better off for it.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote