Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #161
Rock Stacker

Exclamation Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to TattooKenny for sticking with him and I think it's cool that you're willing to help him get on the right path. Most people wouldn't do that.
CrawlinJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #162
Pixel Pusher

Just met Patrick and Kenny this weekend at the Midwest Challenge...

Both of these guys are first class all the way.

You two junior parolee's are lucky to have someone who is as considerate as these two guys have been to you.

I could go into a long story about how much of a loser I was to show you that people can change, but I'll just say if I can do it, anyone can.

Strive to be better, live each day like you have something to prove, because you do.
FreqEsKinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #163
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman2010 View Post
Wanna know what I have to say? **** you.

I have had my stuff stolen before and it pissed me off. One time it was right from my pit spot, the same night I purchased the battery. And bullshit to the "Im only 15 I didn't know what I was doing" Im 16 and know right from wrong so don't pull that one. Like many others have said, your GOD DAMN lucky it wasn't my house you were cought in, I can legally still kick your dumb ass moron idiot self.

Again, **** You! I DO NOT TOLERATE THEFT!!!

+1

I don't buy this remorse crap that's been thrown around.
Karadjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #164
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgerstandtx View Post
idiots.
TattooKenny: Thank you for being positive, and lending a hand to someone who obviously needs it.
I think he was with the wrong crowd and made a very poor choice. We have all been there at one point. It's what you learn from it and do with it that makes you who you are, that called growing/maturing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawlinJunky View Post
I just wanted to say thanks to TattooKenny for sticking with him and I think it's cool that you're willing to help him get on the right path. Most people wouldn't do that.
If I can be a part of helping someone turn their life around for the good I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freq E Tag View Post
Just met Patrick and Kenny this weekend at the Midwest Challenge...

Both of these guys are first class all the way.

You two junior parolee's are lucky to have someone who is as considerate as these two guys have been to you.

I could go into a long story about how much of a loser I was to show you that people can change, but I'll just say if I can do it, anyone can.

Strive to be better, live each day like you have something to prove, because you do.
Thanks Great meeting you also I hope he holds true to changing and making things right with Pat. I wasn't a saint growing up and made some bad choices but I learned from them because someone helped me out. Let's see what he does with all the advise.....
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #165
I wanna be Dave

you kids are lucky as hell man. you have no idea how lucky you are.

ida filled you up with 12g rock salt right quick. shit, id aim for the groin.

@ 15 i had a job and was getting laid. you know better. thats a ***** ass cop out.

you owe pat and the tattoo dude a hell of a lot of respect and debt.

its hard to find people willing to encourage you to better yourself, let alone give you the oppertunity.

its strait amazing how cool this community is.

you took advantage of that. now buck the **** up and face it.

I wouldnt want you ANYWHERE near the community of people here. but thats not my place to make that descision.
BEELZEBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #166
I wanna be Dave

my name is thomas,im 37 with two boys,,one i raised(the 17 year old about to graduate from highschool and no record with good young friends that i trust in my home) the other,,my oldest,,(19 years old raised by his mother and her husband and he has not only had a record for years but is now in prison after pleading uilty to shakin baby syndrome)

whats the difference in the dirty laundry i just poured out ,well,,,when my youngest was about ten he took something from me in my home that he was told to leave alone and i found it in his room after looking for it and even asking him for it,,,when he got home from school the next day he found everything in his room gone,,i packed up all of his toys and his tv ,,everything but his bed and clothes and he had to earn everything back....he did eventually get all of his stuff back but he learned about earning what he has or wants,,he cried alot and whined and asked me daily for his stuff and i added a chore for everytime he asked for his stuff,,

i fully believe that we are who we are from the day someone takes the responsibility to teach us,,,we all learn from our mistakes,,some of us learn we can get away with doing things to others and some of us learn that every thing we do will directly effect us and everyone around us,,those of us that learn the latter at a young age are the lucky ones,,,,i dont know exactly what i would have done if a stranger had broken into my home and stolen my stuff but i do know how much i would make a friend or trusted party go through to even enter my home again,,,heres the thing,,you will never be able to even walk through an event without eyes being on you,,wondering,,concerned that you have or havent learned your lesson,,i dont know you or even what you look like but i do know this,,,because of your actions someone is going to warn me about you if you are at the same comp i am even if its my first time,,,that is truely the most pathetic part of being in your position,,i dont envy either of you for what you will suffer at the hands of people who might of otherwise taken you to new heights of manhood,,,fellowship with others of like intersts is the most maturing thing anyone can be involved in,,,but manhood comes at the expense of everything you believe and do....my youngest son is a man,,,that makes me more proud than anything esle in my life,,,,,,,,,thomas

Last edited by rmdesignworks; 03-17-2009 at 07:24 PM.
rmdesignworks is offline   Reply With Quote