Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #141
Rock Stacker

They used to hang horse thieves.

Thats all I'm saying.
SteepJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #142
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier View Post
last Monday me and rcracer11 had done the worst move ever to Patrick (666). When Patrick wasn't home me and rcracer11 had broke into his house and took some of his crawler stuff. after doing this he had the cops on us and he did the unbelievable, he didn't charge us because it would had killed us down the road and i am apologizing for my actions. i wish i could gain my trust back with Patrick and every one else on RCC.
I had gave Patrick all of his parts back that i grabed and so has rcracer11

thanks
Maverick (4x4wheelier)
THANKS?

Quote:
im only 15 and i didnt know what i was doing.
BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzbuildr View Post
Your life is f****ed up only if you want it to be.

Change yourself and be responsible.
TRUE DAT!!!!

Both of you need to do community service for along time with this group in Colorado.
Be watched while you are around us all the time now.
Realize, it's going to be along time, if ever, before some of us, if any, regain any amount of respect for either of you.
Everyone is capable of making mistakes, everyone is capable of doing great things also.
What they do in choice makes them who they are.
You both have roads to travel, maybe long, maybe short, you can make them long and good if you want to.

DON'T DO IT AGAIN. ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU BOTH WHAT CAN HAPPEN.

RIGHT????

JC
skid plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #143
Rock Crawler

Quote:
i wont go that far just letting every one know how i feel and thats y pat told me to do this because i feel like him when he came home and his parts were missing

Okay buddy, listen here. Everyone does bad things in life, and shit happens. I have personally stole before, and just the feeling of knowing that I took something that someone worked there hard earned money for killed me. I remember maybe 4 years ago? I was in 7th grade, at my school. I was in the halls reading a book. This one girl I knew had a CD player in her locker. She had left it open, my dumbass went in her locker, stole it (for no damn reason, I had a freaking Ipod....why would i need it?). I took it, stuck it in my bag and went to my next class. Nothing but guilt filled my mind, I asked to go to the bathroom early so I could return it without no one noticing, as I opened my locker, 2 teachers, the school cop, and she walked up to me and asked if I had took it. talk about Carma!

Now, my point, She forgave me, as well as the teachers and I think that the fact of the evil feeling I had in my head taught me my lesson. Everyone makes mistakes, and learning from your own is the best way to know the truth of things that everyone tells you. Everyone is telling you to leave this forum. I would suggest not leaving, and not quitting this hobby.

Rccrawler.com has taught me so many things about maturing. And I believe that if you hang around here with a bunch of smart fellas then you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

The "assholes" at this site, actually aren't assholes at all. There the guys that aren't afraid to tell you the truth, and are the ones that you should listen to. But, I will say, a few of them are assholes, but at least they will admit it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier

Now, here is a little saying that I learned not too long ago, and try to live up to it.

"there is no excuse, for an excuse"

Which means you have no reason to use an excuse at all. Excuses are nothing but words that sugar coat a problem.

Your situation in life, is not an excuse to do the things you do......or did. I would suggest personally going up to Patrick (666) and talking about the problem, and try to at least show him that you are sorry (if you even are). If he does not accept your apology, or allow you at his home, or around him does not surprise me at all. But, if someone stole from me, gave it back, and asked for forgiveness, I would not accept until they can show me. by showing me, I don't mean buying me things, buttering me up, or anything like that. I mean, being polite, being positive, being a friend, and being nice to others.

Your local crawling club, I'm sure are all mad at you. besides the mediators who try to see the best in everyone. Post on your local forum if they accept you into there club.

Being 15 is not an excuse for "not knowing better". A little 6 year old, taking a piece of gum off the shelf at walmart is "not knowing better".

Good luck.

Last edited by eron; 03-08-2009 at 06:44 PM.
eron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #144
WOOPOOW!!

Things like this is what I cannot understand about some of the things freshman do. I am 15yrs old as well, and I wouldnt even consider breaking into someones house and nabbin there rc stuff. If you are 15, you are considered a young adult. ACT LIKE IT!!! I have learned being a kid isnt an excuse to get by with crap like this. You knew better, and you did anyway. A 15yr old brought a freakin gun to my school on thursday. Do you think he knew better? YES, do you think he cared? HECK NO!! He put many lives in danger, and on his myspace, he laughed about it. Straighten up, and go the heck away. I hate to be like that to people, but what you did was wrong....
Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #145
Quarry Creeper

To the HOPEFULLY EX-thieves...

Many people here have told you what they think. Realize that this is only a SMALL version of the real world. Think of what your life will be like if you were to continue your same path. In the real world, Bosses, family members, girlfriends and people in general will feel same way as most do here.
Some say that if you were disciplined more, you would have more respect..Perhaps.
Some say that you should allready have it, being a young adult. True.

Either way life has a way of teaching the proper respect to you.(bullets, beatings, police, Bad reputations, public humiliations...etc. How quickly you learn to be Man is up to you.

YOU can decide NOW what kind of MAN you want to be. Patric seems to have been gracious enough to let you make this choice 1 more time.
You are at a turning point of your life where the choices you make now can and will effect your life for years to come.

Some of the Strongest and most succesful people I know started their lives with hardship. So please learn that excuses are just that..as stated above.
downtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 AM   #146
Rock Crawler

Quote:
BS!!! There are people in prison for murder younger than that, You knew exactly WTF you were doing. Partick must have been the one who didn't know what he was doing.
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #147
Pebble Pounder

What you did was dumb - and I suspect you know that at this point.

But publicly apologizing - and especially sticking around for the fall-out - took (and continues to take) a lot of balls, and I think it shows pretty clearly that you regret the decision you made.

You're human, and as a human, not only do you have the right to make stupid decisions, it's pretty much your responsibility - everyone will do it, to some extent or another. Of course, along with decisions come consequences, and thanks to what appears to be an amazing person, your consequences didn't involve the legal system, so you have the chance to learn from the consequences without forever being limited by a criminal record. Count yourself very, very lucky; many aren't so fortunate.

I know you feel like shit, but that's actually a GOOD thing - it means that you recognize that you made a mistake. Know that life will go on, and it'll be up to you - and you alone - to avoid feeling that way again by making better decisions in future. Think about things before you do them - if you get the same feeling just thining about it, it's probably a bad idea.

People will either forgive you or they won't. Be thankful for those who will, and pay them back by showing you've learned your lesson. Personally, I believe in forgiveness, and I believe that nothing is unforgiveable - maybe something will happen to change that, but I truly doubt it.

Patrick, you're a good man, a wise man. Good on ya.
Coldnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #148
Rock Crawler

I believe in forgiving people too, to a certain point. But to say nothing is unforgiveable, not agreeing with you there.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #149
Rock Crawler

Wanna know what I have to say? **** you.

I have had my stuff stolen before and it pissed me off. One time it was right from my pit spot, the same night I purchased the battery. And bullshit to the "Im only 15 I didn't know what I was doing" Im 16 and know right from wrong so don't pull that one. Like many others have said, your GOD DAMN lucky it wasn't my house you were cought in, I can legally still kick your dumb ass moron idiot self.

Again, **** You! I DO NOT TOLERATE THEFT!!!
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #150
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldnorth View Post
What you did was dumb - and I suspect you know that at this point.

But publicly apologizing - and especially sticking around for the fall-out - took (and continues to take) a lot of balls, and I think it shows pretty clearly that you regret the decision you made.

You're human, and as a human, not only do you have the right to make stupid decisions, it's pretty much your responsibility - everyone will do it, to some extent or another. Of course, along with decisions come consequences, and thanks to what appears to be an amazing person, your consequences didn't involve the legal system, so you have the chance to learn from the consequences without forever being limited by a criminal record. Count yourself very, very lucky; many aren't so fortunate.

I know you feel like shit, but that's actually a GOOD thing - it means that you recognize that you made a mistake. Know that life will go on, and it'll be up to you - and you alone - to avoid feeling that way again by making better decisions in future. Think about things before you do them - if you get the same feeling just thining about it, it's probably a bad idea.

People will either forgive you or they won't. Be thankful for those who will, and pay them back by showing you've learned your lesson. Personally, I believe in forgiveness, and I believe that nothing is unforgiveable - maybe something will happen to change that, but I truly doubt it.

Patrick, you're a good man, a wise man. Good on ya.

Even with my previous post, well said, Im sure it took huge kahonas to openly admit and apologize. I do hope he learns from this.
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #151
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman2010 View Post
Even with my previous post, well said, Im sure it took huge kahonas to openly admit and apologize. I do hope he learns from this.
Thanks; that's the piece I needed to finish the thought I couldn't quite get out earlier.

When you forgive someone, you let them know that it's ok to learn from their mistake. There's no guarantee that they will, but you've given them the chance, and shown them that you believe that they can change.

When you don't forgive someone, you pretty much guarantee that they won't change - one more person has given up on them.

I'm not against statutory consequences or punishment, but I think that forgiveness and support are far more effective. WAY more work, and much harder on our egos, but at the end of the day, they really do make the difference.
Coldnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #152
Oliver Custom Knives

Quote:
last Monday me and rcracer11 had done the worst move ever to Patrick (666). When Patrick wasn't home me and rcracer11 had broke into his house and took some of his crawler stuff. after doing this he had the cops on us and he did the unbelievable, he didn't charge us because it would had killed us down the road and i am apologizing for my actions. i wish i could gain my trust back with Patrick and every one else on RCC.
I had gave Patrick all of his parts back that i grabed and so has rcracer11

thanks
Maverick (4x4wheelier)

WOW , I just want to know what these kids names are. Or just a picture would be fine.

I really think theives should be branded like cattle , kind of like they are doing with sex offenders. Let everyone know who they are and what they did.

I'd like to keep my eyes open for them at one of my comps. I run out of northern NM , I think this happened in Colorado , not too far away.

Interesting............. no comments from Patrick in the whole thread. I dont know Patrick , but he must be a very caring individual.

I think everyone deserves a second chance , not to be given to them , but earned by them.
DwaneO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #153
Pebble Pounder

i have learned and i noticed that i should be hanging out with better people and not be doing all this dumb shi* with other kids. i am sorry patrick and im learning from my mistakes. thank you for the second chance.
4x4wheelier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #154
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
i have learned and i noticed that i should be hanging out with better people and not be doing all this dumb shi* with other kids. i am sorry patrick and im learning from my mistakes. thank you for the second chance.
Since me and you talked on the phone have you talked to Patrick since then and tried to start doing some of the things I told you? I'm glad your keeping up with the thread but now I want to see you start doing some of the things we talked about. One day at a time, but don't let to many days go by before you start rebuilding/repairing the things I told you
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #155
Rock Crawler

Wow you are lucky you didn't go to jail, ive heard some pretty messed up stories from my step dad when he was in the pen... Don't get me wrong he a very nice guy, he use to drink like a fish, now he's 21 years sober...

Wow, you got off very easy....
fishfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #156
I wanna be Dave

Patrick, you are a good man to give the kids another chance. And Kenny, good for you for helping guide this kid.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #157
No idea what I'm doing

I've held off for a few days before commenting on this....wanted to get my head around it first.

We have all done stupid things that we regret and wish we could take back, so kid, welcome to the club.

But the real question here is.......

"Would you feel as bad, and be as remorseful if you had not been caught"?

If you can honestly look yourself in the mirror and say "yes", then you are on your way to being a better person. If you only feel bad because you were caught, then you both have some soul searching to do.

Patrick is closer to this than any of us, and for reasons known only to him, he chose not to press charges.........at the age of 15, I really doubt you can comprehend the gift he has given you. It is far more valuable than anything you could have stolen from him......except his trust. I can only hope that 20 years from now, you can understand what you did, and what Patrick did to help you out, and pass that kindness along to someone else.

That being said, I hate thieves, and Kenny you are a better man than all of us for helping this kid out. My hat is off to you.

Juan
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #158
Rock Crawler

I would like to know what your parents had to say about this? I know I was not raised that way, says alot about the parents. I realize mistakes happen but not like this. If I had done something stupid like that my mom and dad would have beat me within a inch of my life.
John Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #159
06 Super National Champ

Someone needs some Gran Torino style payback.

Patrick should have your asses working for him this summer - doing all the things he's needed to do around his property.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #160
RCC Addict

idiots.
TattooKenny: Thank you for being positive, and lending a hand to someone who obviously needs it.
xgerstandtx is offline   Reply With Quote