Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default !!!!!! >>>breaking into patricks <<< !!!!!

last Monday me and rcracer11 had done the worst move ever to Patrick (666). When Patrick wasn't home me and rcracer11 had broke into his house and took some of his crawler stuff. after doing this he had the cops on us and he did the unbelievable, he didn't charge us because it would had killed us down the road and i am apologizing for my actions. i wish i could gain my trust back with Patrick and every one else on RCC.
I had gave Patrick all of his parts back that i grabed and so has rcracer11

thanks
Maverick (4x4wheelier)
4x4wheelier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Your lucky it wasn't my home you intruded upon, you got extremely lucky and that is putting it mildly!

You had better take this act of kindness to heart, because the next time you break into someones home, you might meet the wrong end of a shotgun!

Your young and I truly hope that your parents make you pay for the crime you have committed! Learn a lesson from this and an apology is but a tiny part of the the penance you need to pay!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Your a freaking prick. Why would you even think you would be welcome here after doing something like that. Your lucky it wasn't my house because you would be in the hospital or the funeral home. If I were you guys I would just leave here and not come back. Apologies don't mean nothing.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Well 4x4wheelier and rcracer11, i will no go on and disreguard anything you say on this forum, this hobby doesnt need ass holes like you.
paintballer9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I cant believe that some dumb ass would even do something like that to a guy like Patrick. Yeah, try that around where I live and see what happens. I wish Patrick would have filed charges on your ass or beat the living hell out of you one. Did I mention your a dumb ass?

Like Kamikaze said, you need to leave here and not come back. If your really stupid, show up at a comp where people know Patrick.
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Your lucky kid, if I caught you in My home STEALING my stuff you would be dead. I hope your learn by your childish actions.
chip cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

: shock:
MOVIN-SLOOOOOOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

your dumb enough to do it but to post on here what you did and forgiveness.... thats re re re retardd ed!
BL44ST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Default Punks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of you should loose your rights here . That away you can never rip someone off here . As for Pat you are a better man than me . You two punks would be in court in the moring . What about Pat's house who is going to pay to fix where you broke in ? That wouldbe a start to making it right . Coming on here and just say sorry don't cut it .
Badd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #10
Rock Stacker

LMAO did you really try to apologize on here after you stole his shit?

GTFO and don't come back. to do that to anyone is stupid. I hope you try it again. and i hope you try it again with some one with a .45 and woke up a little pissed off that day. you don't deserve to live anymore after doing stuff like that. imagine how much you scared some one from breaking in to there home. i hope someone breaks in and steal some of your stuff.

you got lucky but you just wasted 8 of your lives.
ian48065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:55 AM   #11
Who's your Daddy-0!

First off why would you break into someones home that not to long ago welcomed you and helped you get your feet wet in RC crawling? There is not many things lower than a thief. I have no sympathy for either of you at all. I would have pressed charges without a doubt. You do understand that you would have been charged with 2 felony's that I know of. You don't get a slap on the wrist for that. Why did he let you guys off? Because he is the kind of "Man" your not. Believe me when I say he would not do it again, you VERY lucky. Your one act of being a low life has cost you a whole forum of could be friends, not being able to go to any local comp, a neighborhood that will not trust you, cops watching you now, trouble at home, and what could have been one of the best friends you could have had.......but you stole from him! Violated his home! As many have said already, had that had been my home you would have been shot coming in the door to the house or attacked by a 72lb boxer that is trained to hold you by your neck till I get home or rip out your jug if you fight back! You live in a world where most of us have and carry firearms. I really hope you have learned from this even though you got off, next time you might not be so lucky.

PS....You started this thread, don't run from it. Feel free to be a man and post back to the comments. Don't make a post like this and run from it. I would honestly like to know what made you do this. If you would have asked him for parts he prob would have given them to you.
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 AM   #12
tjb
Rock Crawler

You'd have been suck'n hollow points. Why are you even still here?
tjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:36 AM   #13
Built, not bought

The two things I hate most are liars and thieves.The two of you have now proven to be both.Don't expect understanding or forgiveness from me.
Patrick is the kind of guy that would have done anything for you and you betrayed his trust.
As has already been said,you're lucky it was him and not me.You would either be in jail or the hospital if it was my house.
The best thing you can do now is to learn a lesson from Patrick's kindness.My advice is to "go away and stay there".You'll never be trusted here again.
Pat
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:24 AM   #14
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4wheelier View Post
last Monday me and rcracer11 had done the worst move ever to Patrick (666). When Patrick wasn't home me and rcracer11 had broke into his house and took some of his crawler stuff. after doing this he had the cops on us and he did the unbelievable, he didn't charge us because it would had killed us down the road and i am apologizing for my actions. i wish i could gain my trust back with Patrick and every one else on RCC.
I had gave Patrick all of his parts back that i grabed and so has rcracer11

thanks
Maverick (4x4wheelier)
........Sigh.................. You are a complete DUMBASS! .........

Do you seriously think that saying sorry will end everything? NO! Sorry does not do crap! Sorry is an excuse to get by, and to hope that it never come up again. Stealing from him is absolutely unnacceptable! And now going here in front of the entire world can see, and apologize. Do you think anyone gives a damn about your lame apologie? You didn't even correctly do the post. How old are you? Did oyu even go to school? .....douchebag.....

Last edited by eron; 03-06-2009 at 04:28 AM.
eron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:39 AM   #15
RCC Addict

UnF*cking Believable.

My .40 w/laser would of had your ass in a heartbeat !! How the hell can you come on a public forum and state what you have done and ask forgiveness? You are by far the dumbest ass I have ever heard for #1 committing the crime and #2 posting it!!

Patrick, you are a true gentlemen and I am sure you did not press charges for your own reasons. I just hope it does not come back and bite you in the ass.
reddevildemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:11 AM   #16
RCC Addict

Unbelievable. You two just violated not only Patrick's trust, But everyone on here. Your friend's ( if they are worth anything ) Parent's,family members, The whole community. If your serious about making thing's right. Now is the time to stand up and be responsible not a couple of thieving moron's. anybody can be a low life piece of s**t, To be responsible and do the right thing takes a man!!! Time to learn from the MAN you morons stole from. and yes you two are still thieving morons. I don't know Patrick but I have friends who posted on his behalf as a good person, and with him not pressing charges proves it.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:18 AM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Go ahead and keep it up and I'll be your babysister for 5-10yrs.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:25 AM   #18
I wanna be Dave

I may be an opinionated bastard and hated here by many because I will voice my opinion, but I can tell you, your action of breaking into someones home and stealing is beyond forgiveable. Your posting this is even more shocking...I thought there was a limit on how stupid you could be, somehow you crossed that line long ago.

You break into someones house to steal their belongings and expect forgiveness. I hope Patrick pressed charges on you both and I hope your local DA puts you away for some serious time.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:27 AM   #19
Pebble Pounder

why would you do some thing like that.
i dont have much money and i buy when i can and save for what i need and work hard for what i have.
did you mom and dad show how to save for things you wont or to work hard.
i think you and your frend shoud be siting in jail to pay for what you have done.
badmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:29 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Saying you're sorry doesn't mean jack. Returning the stuff doesn't either. You two broke into the home of a man who did you a favor. The guy's got so much heart that he's not pressing charges. You two are theives, liars and low-life shitballs. I hope you're caught in the act next time (and there will be a next time, I'm sure). Maybe by someone who doesn't like to get the police involved.

You're lucky it was Patrick you guys robbed. Everyone else here would string you up by the balls and beat you like a pinata.

I hope you douchebags really feel good about yourselves. Be gone from here and go overdose in a ditch somewhere.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote