Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Video I found

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

you guys are hillarious.
this is worse than that loose change bullshit.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #22
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Slave View Post
you guys are hillarious.
this is worse than that loose change bullshit.

When will you go away?
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
When will you go away?
monotony is the mind killer.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #24
Suck it up!

Good movie, but a little too paranoid for my tastes and a little too self serving for the guy with the megaphone.

The ironic thing here is that there is a lot of talk about "fear mongering" when in fact this film, if taken even the least bit serious, instills fear.

Still, it seemed to confirm some thoughts and ideas I had already formed.

The only real question I have is this; suppose the NWO is successful. All the power and money goes to an elite few. To what end? What is thier ulitimate goal, what do they hope to achieve once they have true global domination?

I have never really felt that the presidents in my lifetime (Carter was the first that I really was aware of) were truly "Commanders in Chief" with true power to lead our nation. They always seemed to me to be more of a figurehead or frontman, never the driving force.

To give an example, look at our last Pres/VP. Put both of them side by side up on stage. Had you not already known who they were, judging only by how the spoke and conducted themselves, who would you pick to be the man in control? Surely not Bush. If he didn't have a cue card to read from he stumbled over his words like a 3rd grader reading Shakespear. Even when he had a cue card it wasn't a whole lot better, but at least he could make a cohesive sentence.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 03-20-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

people care so much about such frugal things.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #26
Suck it up!

Quote:
What can I say? Ever since the media quit talking about Paris Hilton, my life has lost nearly all its meaning...:-(
Old 03-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #27
Release your anger..

Quote:
monotony is the mind killer.
Weed does a number on the mind as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
The ironic thing here is that there is a lot of talk about "fear mongering" when in fact this film, if taken even the least bit serious, instills fear.
I think you should be afraid for 2 simple reasons.

1.) The government is trying to disarm it's people.

2.) Detention camps are under construction.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what will happen next.

Quote:
Still, it seemed to confirm some thoughts and ideas I had already formed.

The only real question I have is this; suppose the NWO is successful. All the power and money goes to an elite few. To what end? What is thier ulitimate goal, what do they hope to achieve once they have true global domination?
... To remain in power unopposed and to decide for mankind their future?

Or to pretty much rape the Earth, enslave mankind and profit from it?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #28
Release your anger..

Quote:
When the government invades your privacy, takes your money and gives it to thugs who ruined your country's economy and intends to strip you of all your rights, you would care about frugal things.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #29
Suck it up!

Quote:
I think you should be afraid for 2 simple reasons.

1.) The government is trying to disarm it's people.

2.) Detention camps are under construction.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what will happen next.
They are also making us fat and stupid.

Quote:
... To remain in power unopposed and to decide for mankind their future?

Or to pretty much rape the Earth, enslave mankind and profit from it?
But thats the thing...what would they do if unopposed? Why make profit if there is nothing that they couldn't already have? What good would thier profit do for them since its already thier money?

Other than complete and total global suicide, there is no end. Although...

...that does leave room for the alien overlord theory...now we're talking multi-galactic commerce and slave trading!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #30
Release your anger..

Quote:
But thats the thing...what would they do if unopposed? Why make profit if there is nothing that they couldn't already have? What good would thier profit do for them since its already thier money?

Other than complete and total global suicide, there is no end.
To unite the world as one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_World_Government

Quote:
There is today no functioning global international military, executive, legislature, judiciary, or constitution, with jurisdiction over the entire planet, although Gideon Rachman, who is a former attendee of the controversial Bilderberg group[7] wrote an article in the Financial Times about a world government currently being setup[8].

The earth is divided geographically and demographically into mutually-exclusive territories and political structures called nations which are independent and sovereign in most cases. One may also make the case that political and economical independence although related are not the same and even though former colonies have acquired political independence since World War II, they have become more dependent financially upon each other. There are numerous bodies, institutions, unions, coalitions, agreements and contracts between these units of authority, but except in cases where a nation is under military occupation by another all such arrangements depend on the continued consent of the participant nations. Thus the use of violence is unprohibited throughout the realm and is only checked by the threat of retaliatory violence or nonviolent sanctions (see Gene Sharp), so where no such threat exists a nation may use violence against another.
I also think I know why Mr.Slave doesn't seem to care about his country's sovereignty disappearing....

Quote:
Vote World Government (VWG) is a Canadian NGO which has independently begun a global referendum posing the following question : Do you support the creation of a directly-elected, representative and democratic world government?

Last edited by ThinkTank; 03-20-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #31
Suck it up!

Quote:
Gosh, you make it sound so nice! Where do I sign up?

I hereby decree that "New World Order" shall henseforth be refered to as "New World Oppresion". It just seems more fitting...

edit: I just re-read what you posted...and tell me if I'm wrong here...violence against an opposing country is FINE because doing so would initiate retaliation which you would be responsible for? So they are basically basing national security on politeness and having a bigger stick? Thats a pretty big damn step back IMO. Wait a minute...no its not. It just occured to me that that is how the US is operating at the moment.

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 03-21-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:27 AM   #32
Release your anger..

Quote:
Gosh, you make it sound so nice! Where do I sign up?

I hereby decree that "New World Order" shall henseforth be refered to as "New World Oppresion". It just seems more fitting...

edit: I just re-read what you posted...and tell me if I'm wrong here...violence against an opposing country is FINE because doing so would initiate retaliation which you would be responsible for? So they are basically basing national security on politeness and having a bigger stick? Thats a pretty big damn step back IMO. Wait a minute...no its not. It just occured to me that that is how the US is operating at the moment.
Honestly, I've no clue what they are trying to say and I really don't care anyways.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:03 AM   #33
RCC Addict

Quote:
Ding, ding, ding....we have a winner.

The redistribution of wealth and power to the "Elite" few, and the enslavement of the middle class...or the elimination of the middle class. Reminds me of the storyline from Demolition Man, where the free thinkers and those that don't bow to the desires and will of those in power are pushed underground to scratch out a poor resmblance of life.

When it comes down to it we are all just wage whores trying to keep what we have, or get something we think we need. We just haven't been totally ousted from our residences and pushed underground, yet.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:57 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_World_Government

I also think I know why Mr.Slave doesn't seem to care about his country's sovereignty disappearing....
because that is never going to happen?

also if you haven't figured it out by now I am by no means patriotic.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

I just watched these two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3MvURUErtw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B04_9...eature=related
and now I have to watch this one too.
flatfender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #36
Release your anger..

Quote:
because that is never going to happen?

also if you haven't figured it out by now I am by no means patriotic.

This has nothing to with patriotism, when the NAU is created you can kiss your Charter of Rights and Freedoms constitutional authority goodbye.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #37
Rock Crawler

The wife and I watched it, thought provoking. Seek as much information as you can, and then you can sift through the garbage we are fed by all the news and other media everyday, find the little bits that do make sense and make an educated estimation of the facts. It may be a mistake, to dismiss everything you don't agree with, out of hand.
I recently watched a documentary about the late Milton William Cooper, "The Hour of Our Time", more than eye opening. I now need to get a copy of his book 'Behold a Pale Horse' looks to be very interesting. We need to educate ourselves for our own good.
caymin last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #38
RCC Addict

I dont say much about politics cause people in general piss me off. And i could see all of this comeing for a long while...

but belive me when it all goes down you will want to be somewhere other then in the cont US. I got my guns. and ure welcome here in the AK.
akguanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:19 PM   #39
Rock Crawler

Do yourself a favour, pay attention to what's going on around you. Read some of the new legislation that is pending, for instance HR 645 (just google it) or even better :http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...?bill=h111-645
caymin last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #40
I wanna be Dave

16 minutes in...fascinating...

What I've always found interesting, is that government implements chaos...then they let it ride while the citizens squirm. Then, along comes the "hero" with the answers to the chaos that IT initiated in the first place...and 90 percent of the people buy it.

Here in New Hampshire, we have no sales tax, and no income tax, however our property taxes are some of the highest in the nation. So, the carrot that gets dangled is an income tax to ease the property tax burden, and it's absolutely insane to me, that anyone would believe that by handing down an income tax one year to "ease" property taxes will curb the issue. Taxes will always increase, regardless.

Fortunately, our fine citizens have had the sense and integrity to vote it down each time that it has been proposed. It will never end, and all we can do is speak, turn people on to the true, deep issues at hand, and hope that we have enough strength as a whole to keep things in line.

One of my favorite quotes from Von Goethe:

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

Last edited by CreepyCrawl; 03-21-2009 at 08:40 PM.
CreepyCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote