Thread: Video I found

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
06 Super National Champ

Default Video I found

Was looking for new movies online.

Went to watch-movies-links.net and clicked on "New Releases"

Here's one I found.

I figured it was the normal anti-Obama hype.

Far from it.

Makes you think.

I'm about 17 minutes into it.

KRS-One surprised me.

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 03-20-2009 at 12:38 AM.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

In my mind, I knew at some point in time there was going to be a world government... I just didn't think it would happen so soon.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:24 AM   #3
Who's your Daddy-0!

I'm 32 minutes in and all I can say is WOW Every one of you need to WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!!! I'm going to order a DVD copy of this tonight. This is truly some scary chit Thanks for the link Jason.....going back to watching it now..........
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
06 Super National Champ

I freaked at about 1:28
Old 03-20-2009, 04:46 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Good find.
JIA's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #6
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
KRS-One surprised me.
I'm about 10 minutes in...and yeah, KRS made a great analogy.

I was reading some of the comments and someone had said this...

"Who would not want to take advice from the likes of hip hop rappers.... tax cheats... fake wrestlers... washed up comedians... etc."

Its clearly sarcastic, but think about it...

Rap, at its core has always been politically aware, be it on the local level or the national level.

Tax cheats refuse to comply with a broken system. Surely some do it for greed alone, others do it on principal.

Fake wrestlers, just like JV mentioned, are actors. They know it when they see it.

Washed up comedians are not just some goofballs making funny up on a stage. When I first got my satelite radio I was addicted to the uncensored comedy channel and listened to it all the time. I came to realize that most of these guys are fairly deep thinkers, and are very good at analyzing what goes on around them. They have to be if they are to achieve any type of success, as dick and fart jokes only work for so long. If you listen to them long enough, you'll get past the crazyness that makes people laugh and get down to the proposed realities that they've sorted out. Alot of it makes sense. The late George Carlin was a perfect example, funny, yes, but could see through the bullshit. Lewis Black, Al Franken, even Joe Rogan with his hard partying pot-head persona are all very intelligent people who make thier living by thinking about thier world.

Anyway, back to the movie...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #7
Pebble Pounder

JIA, Thanks for the video link. It was very enlightening and just goes to confirm my suspicious nature. I tend to keep my political views off of the 'interweb' but this a must watch.
robsdak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
RCC Addict

Holy hell. This is wild to watch. Is it just me, or did anyone else miss the hole meeting this at the Marriot when it was actually going on? I am definately buying this video. A must watch...EVERYONE.

Edit: 1 hr 20 min into it = we are screwed!

Justin

Last edited by bigdodge88; 03-20-2009 at 11:37 AM.
bigdodge88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

I watched the whole thing last night, stayed up till 2:30am.

TRULY frightening.

The scariest thing in there was the stuff about the Federal Reserve not being any more federal than Federal Express. Social Security was implemented to make the public pay back the bankruptcy of the USA after the great depression. The US went to the Fed. Reserve and got a bailout and we are still paying for it 80yrs later. And now you have to think to yourself, "How long will it take to pay back this multi-trillion dollar bail-out that just went through?"
Old 03-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
06 Super National Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JSC View Post
I watched the whole thing last night, stayed up till 2:30am.

TRULY frightening.

The scariest thing in there was the stuff about the Federal Reserve not being any more federal than Federal Express.
You didn't know that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve
Old 03-20-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

I was always a little misinformed on that subject. Hearing and then reading about it last night was an eye opener.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
Release your anger..

I saw it a couple of days ago, ...... can't say that I am surpised.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
06 Super National Champ

And in today's news:

http://money.cnn.com/2009/03/20/news...ion=2009032012

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/20...bonus-scandal/

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03...-they-know-it/
Old 03-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

Our "democracy" is broken.
lowslowTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #15
RCC Addict

WOW! just 20 minutes into this...
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #16
Suck it up!

I got a call to go work about 20 minutes in. Going to have to restream it tonight...:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JSC View Post
And now you have to think to yourself, "How long will it take to pay back this multi-trillion dollar bail-out that just went through?"
Eternity. Literally.

Look at it like this: I, and only I, have a self made supply of something that I said is valuable and good nearly everywhere. I'm more than happy to loan some to you, but you have to pay me back with interest. How do you pay your debt? You MUST return what I gave you, plus some. Its the only form of payment I'll accept. Where does that "plus some" come from? Me. You'll have to borrow more from me and only me to cover the "plus some". And of course that loan also has interest applied.

Its a never ending cycle as long as we comply. And we comply because we are trained to think that if we don't have a mortgage and a car payment and a credit card (all ultimately payable to the same handfull of corporations) we are filthy people mucking it up for everyone else.

Ever see that commercial where everyone is happy and dancing and flowers are blooming and paying for thier purchases with a credit card, smooth as silk? What happens when the person with a check tries to pay for thier goods? Everything screeches to a halt, the flowers wilt, that person is glared at like they are some freak of nature and end up walking out with thier head hung low. The message? You need a credit card to be accepted in society.

Or the "Free Credit Report.com" commercial where the guy has bad credit and gets laughed at while driving in his POS Geo by the pretty girls in the convertable. The message? You won't get laid in a POS car. You need good credit to buy or even better, lease a new car.

And how about "throwing your money away by paying rent" when you can live in a nice new home that you really can't afford and will never actually own because your Home Owners Association has total control over the color and condition of the house, the landscaping, how many and what type of vehicles are parked outside, what structures you place in the backyard, and if you feel you just can't comply, they can kick you out and force you to continue to make the payments untill you sell it to someone else.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #17
06 Super National Champ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/jtf-la.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21 (look under section IV...last two words)

http://www.infowars.com/new-york-alb...unition-sales/

http://www.infowars.com/obama-suppor...-banker-plan/?

http://www.infowars.com/is-america-a...-police-state/

http://gnn.tv/headlines/7490/Homelan...etention_Camps

Last edited by JasonInAugusta; 03-20-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
RCC Addict

A definate eye-opener. A little too conspiracy theory driven for my taste, but it brings up some very intresting points. Thanks for the link, and for opening my eyes to more than just a Republican vs. Democrat bash fest. Intresting.

EDIT:
I was having trouble with JIA's link so here's another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Last edited by DeaDShorT; 03-20-2009 at 09:35 PM.
DeaDShorT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #19
Rock Stacker

I wish I could order myself a copy of this. It really opens your eyes.
ClodMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #20
Coral Crawler

BAJEEBUS! That really messes with the mind. I thought I was pretty informed compared to alot around me it seems at times but there where quite a few things I haven't heard about yet and a few that I haven't lumped together that needed to be. Thanks Jason for once again throwing something up to work the mind and make people look at from different angles. Spent almost 2 hours that afterwards didn't feel waisted to those that haven't watched yet. Loved how the press in the peak of their idol worship where gathered like cattle into a plane and shipped off, lol. "We just don't know where he (Obama) went", lol. I did catch a blip one night scanning the radio and went by Coast To Coast with George Norrey (not sure of last name spelling at moment), where they where talking about the night of the "Secret" meeting, wish I had caught it while it was going on live though. Ususally alot of extreme conspiracy and UFO people on there. I'll scan it sometimes to see what they are talking about, as sometimes the subject or guest isn't too crazy, lol, and they will have a lot on the global warming conspiracy and how it's really tied to more control by the "New World Order" over the world's people through regulation and taxation (Britts already have to pay the "Bar-B-Que" carbon tax to grill outdoors). Not very many venues around to hear the opposition to the so called theory on global warming not to mention everything else in the film. Well put together. I've already been researching a few things I didn't know before and they've been checking out, make you mad, lol.

So, with all the members we have on here we need to ban together buy a small island way way off in the South Pacific with plenty of rocks, put the rest of our money into a big coconut, make our own beer and watch it all go down on the dish. Oh yea, people with lathes, welders, CNC's, lot's of spare rc parts get to drink the first round each new batch and play with the coconut for a few minutes. Well, I guess that could eventually lead to a new type of mini "New Island Order", though, lol.
beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote