Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Proline FJ40 body anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 09:10 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigler
Wait.....first you said that you "spoke" with Proline. Now you have an email that you can post??? yeah ....I can make up fake emails too. I'm not typing crap about people. I am just calling you a liar because you are a LIAR!!!!!
i think that we should all just chill out a little bit. if he lied, then whatever, leave him be. i agree with you, but it doesn't matter. but this isn't relaly my place to reprimand you, so dont get on my case or anything. im just posting my opinion. just like everyone else on this forum.

peace
harris
Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2005, 09:10 AM   #22
I joined the Band!

Default Hmmmmm

Well what would I exactly be gaining from making a fake email? Seriously this is just about trying to get that body made again. Would you like to see the email? Call the person thats name is on the bottom? But then again I'm sure your "personal" friends with the guy. Here's the guys info that I have. I really dont see the need to argue abot this stupid crap. I'm on this page to have fun and enjoy a hobby that lots of people have. Hope other people feel the same.

Daniel Adams
Promotions Coordinator
Pro-Line
ph: (951) 849-9781
fax: (951) 922-9311
www.prolineracing.com
www.sorealconcepts.com

Bluemeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:12 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Wait.....first you said that you "spoke" with Proline. Now you have an email that you can post??? yeah ....I can make up fake emails too. I'm not typing crap about people. I am just calling you a liar because you are a LIAR!!!!!
Wow Bluemeanie you have been:

skyjacker_rc_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:31 AM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemeanie
Well what would I exactly be gaining from making a fake email? Seriously this is just about trying to get that body made again. Would you like to see the email? Call the person thats name is on the bottom? But then again I'm sure your "personal" friends with the guy. Here's the guys info that I have. I really dont see the need to argue abot this stupid crap. I'm on this page to have fun and enjoy a hobby that lots of people have. Hope other people feel the same.

Daniel Adams
Promotions Coordinator
Pro-Line
ph: (951) 849-9781
fax: (951) 922-9311
www.prolineracing.com
www.sorealconcepts.com

George W. Bush
President of the United States of America
ph. 212-555-4532
fax. 212-555-5654
www.powerfuldude.com

Here's the guy I talked to. He said that you are a liar!!!!!!!
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:36 AM   #25
I joined the Band!

Default Your own game

Here ya go. Guess I have to play the game now....
Bluemeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:48 AM   #26
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by exesivefire
tamiya will re release the bruiser exactly one day after i buy one of ebay for $1000 bucks... cause thats my luck...
well hurry up and drop a grand so I can get my second one the next day for 400!!
cstmp8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:03 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Guys:
I just called the White House. I told them that I would like to have JFK back as president. The person I talked to said that if there is enough demand for him, they will bring him back from the dead and make him president again. It seems that not enough people wanted him after he screwed Marilyn Monroe so he was killed. I would just like to see JFK back in office....that's why I made the phone call.....or was it an email that was sent. I don't know. I just want him back. Who with me?
DirkDigler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 10:47 AM   #28
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Guys:
I just called the White House. I told them that I would like to have JFK back as president. The person I talked to said that if there is enough demand for him, they will bring him back from the dead and make him president again. It seems that not enough people wanted him after he screwed Marilyn Monroe so he was killed. I would just like to see JFK back in office....that's why I made the phone call.....or was it an email that was sent. I don't know. I just want him back. Who with me?
LIAR! You didn't call the whitehouse, you called MY house!
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:18 PM   #29
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat
might as well hold my breath for the Sand Scorcher.
Is that kindly the same thing as the Cox Scorpion? We had 2 of those years ago and still have alot of parts in an old tackle box.

As for the topic,Proline needs to make the Toyota pick up body,preferably a 2nd genaration but 1st 2nd or 3rd would be cool. Think about it,one of the most popular trucks on the road today is the Toyota truck. I know they'd sell like hotcakes,heck,I'd buy 4 of them right now even if they were $50 each.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:27 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorman57
Proline needs to make the Toyota pick up body,preferably a 2nd genaration but 1st 2nd or 3rd would be cool. Think about it,one of the most popular trucks on the road today is the Toyota truck.
Yeah, make one of these 1st gen's
JakeTheAlligatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:39 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

i'd really like to see an IH Scout
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:22 PM   #32
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat
i'd really like to see an IH Scout
Before I built my Toyota into a trail rig I wheeled a Scout. I'm a firm believer in my Toyota's but still have a little Scout in my blood. I like seeing clean Scouts and even good looking beat up trail rigs. I could also go for a Scout II body.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:58 PM   #33
Rock Stacker

hey Raptor, if you have some scorpion parts in good condition you may get a pretty penny out of them on ebay (if ya didn't know) Oh, And I was just reading your sig, are you a diesel nut? There is a guy here in Portland named Rip and he has his own shop (cant remember the name) anyways he drags his twin turbo superduty and I have personally seen him whoop a newer corvette, a viper and many many others. Its funny they will only let him run in the right lane due to so much soot coming out of his exhaust..lol.

Last edited by cstmp8r; 10-07-2005 at 10:05 PM.
cstmp8r is offline   Reply With Quote