Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: v2 berg axles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Why do we keep assuming the V1's won't be available anytime soon? My understanding is that they are distributed by NewAge now, not EnRoute. The 1st clue being the NewAge printed on the cases now. My theory is that EnRoute is sourcing these from a new manufacturer. Anyone have any insight on this?
dpdsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 05:44 AM   #42
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER KRAWLER View Post
are you guys going to quit making parts for v1's?
We will still make our parts for the V1's, however, we are not associated with Berg, EnRoute, or NewAge that have been mentioned. We are our own company with our own ideas.

Saver is in no way part of them either. His company is called Montrucks-Japan. Just like testers here or people that get first chance at new products, Saver was able to get a couple pair of the first run on the new axles. He thought he would do a build thread and post it here for all of you to enjoy. Some of you seem to have taken it the wrong way and I since some negative comments about that. Why? If you had the chance to test a new product, good or bad, would you not? Especially if it is the NEW Bergs? I know I would and my company would take full advantage of it. I am sure that other companys on here would just do the same. Sorry that Bergs are from Japan and well so is Saver.

Thank you to all of you that support US in what we are trying to do with these NEW axles.

Thank You,
Jason
KrawlOff-Road.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:03 AM   #43
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupers View Post
Roughly how would they cost?? I've never seen an American company come out with an MOA so how do we know how much they would cost?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
USA needs to build a few MOAs. We can talk all we want ,they can't hear if they don't understand us. I hate the thought of being stuck with something thats not as good as we got already. Your suppost to get better. :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
Nobody wants to pay american prices
RC4WD Will be selling it's new Bully MOA s for $160.

http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_...roducts_id=727
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #44
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpdsurf View Post
Why do we keep assuming the V1's won't be available anytime soon? My understanding is that they are distributed by NewAge now, not EnRoute. The 1st clue being the NewAge printed on the cases now. My theory is that EnRoute is sourcing these from a new manufacturer. Anyone have any insight on this?
Do you understand that neither EnRoute or NewAge make those axles? They are are buying them from the same manufacturer. Not sure exactly how many times that needs to be pointed out. Chances are the same manufacturer is building these and that NewAge will also have these soon.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:29 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Hobbies View Post
We will still make our parts for the V1's, however, we are not associated with Berg, EnRoute, or NewAge that have been mentioned. We are our own company with our own ideas.

Saver is in no way part of them either. His company is called Montrucks-Japan. Just like testers here or people that get first chance at new products, Saver was able to get a couple pair of the first run on the new axles. He thought he would do a build thread and post it here for all of you to enjoy. Some of you seem to have taken it the wrong way and I since some negative comments about that. Why? If you had the chance to test a new product, good or bad, would you not? Especially if it is the NEW Bergs? I know I would and my company would take full advantage of it. I am sure that other companys on here would just do the same. Sorry that Bergs are from Japan and well so is Saver.

Thank you to all of you that support US in what we are trying to do with these NEW axles.

Thank You,
Jason
We can't wait to compare the 2 ourselves! I got carried away on the 'Japanese connection' theory and It's been discussed- dropped. My apologies, Hope you understand. The V2 will have it's faults just like every other axle on the market. Good luck!
APESHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Quote:
Do you understand that neither EnRoute or NewAge make those axles? They are are buying them from the same manufacturer. Not sure exactly how many times that needs to be pointed out. Chances are the same manufacturer is building these and that NewAge will also have these soon.
Yes, I do understand this. The word "distributed" would imply that I know they do not manufacture them. That was the entire point of my comment. Just like my theory, yours is just that as well, a theory that NewAge and EnRoute will both be offering this new axle. It is also at this point still an assumption that the old axles won't be available. that's all I was saying.

Last edited by dpdsurf; 05-15-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #47
20K Club

Quote:
Yes, I do understand this. The word "distributed" would imply that I know they do not manufacture them. That was the entire point of my comment. Just like my theory, yours is just that as well, a theory that NewAge and EnRoute will both be offering this new axle. It is also at this point still an assumption that the old axles won't be available. that's all I was saying.
They have always been distribute by both EnRoute and NewAge, it was just a matter if the US had a distributor for those two companies. A Main started to distribute NewAge to the US first, then EnRoute got a US distributor. Now both are distributed in the US. Just depends who buy them from who.

As of last I heard, the V1's won't be continually sold once the new axles come out. We got the email from the manufacturer around 6 months ago about them releasing this new axle, they just didn't give details.

Trust me, I hope the info is false.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:53 PM   #48
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
They have always been distribute by both EnRoute and NewAge, it was just a matter if the US had a distributor for those two companies. A Main started to distribute NewAge to the US first, then EnRoute got a US distributor. Now both are distributed in the US. Just depends who buy them from who.

As of last I heard, the V1's won't be continually sold once the new axles come out. We got the email from the manufacturer around 6 months ago about them releasing this new axle, they just didn't give details.

Trust me, I hope the info is false.
Thanks, I hope so as well. Yeah from what I heard A main was having a hard time getting just axles from EnRoute so they contacted NewAge and they agreed to sell just the axles. But hey, if they end up being crap, someone will step up and give us what we need, I hope.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

I guess i'm glad i have 3 sets of v1's
racer - x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer - x View Post
I guess i'm glad i have 3 sets of v1's
please don't rub it in. . .lucky dog~ If I had any money left I would too!
Old 05-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Currently "sold-out" on "montrucksjapan" site- Last wk when I did the search he had over 100? someone is snagging them up OR?
29,190 Yen = $305.00 USD. . . w/taxes.