Notices

Thread: What ya think of this pic??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2005, 08:43 AM   #21
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtodabone
hhahahahaahahahahaahahahah this whole thing cracks me up
dont you see what you've started? chaos!!!
Grape ape, prepare to be verbally owned by everyone on this site from now on

Last edited by creampuff; 10-27-2005 at 08:49 AM.
creampuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2005, 09:03 AM   #22
bendforthebone

on this site chaos is good and fun to watch
badtodabone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:20 AM   #23
Rock Stacker

kidcurry73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:15 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
You have just signed your stupid newb death wish, good luck!
OoOoOk OoOoOk! Me Dirk in training. Hate on Grape Ape in complete sentences. Me try now.

"Grape Ape, I hate you. I hope you die a horrible death while being dragged behind a Chevy Corsica through a field of recently harvested corn inhabited by rabid field mice."

Thank you. How did I do? Did that sound like Dirk? I think it did. Now I just need to come up with a witty innuendo about heavy metal and someone's wife.

Last edited by radishkid; 10-27-2005 at 02:18 PM.
radishkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:20 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape !!!
HEY LETS ALL NOT BE ***BAGS TO THIS GUY FOR SOMETHING HE THAUGHT WAS POSTWORTHY
whoever told yall your opinion counted must have been your mama....it dont mean $41T here so quit attacking people
In all seriousness, opinions on this thread are only worth 2 cents. If I can get $41 for my opinion somewhere, let me know. I'm quite opinionated, and there's money to be made...
radishkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:23 PM   #26
I joined the Band!

Call me a newb whatever... I have been on there for a while and if I dont find I have something signifigant to post I dont bother... I have been in the hobby for like 6 years and have owned owned all types of cars trucks and other hobby related vehicles. I work at a hobby shop for 5 years. DONT CALL ME NEWB or NOOB. CALL ME SIR, sereously I see people on here constantly being verbally battered and say nothing, I just think there needs to be a little self control in verbal battery. It discourages new people from posting. FOOD for thaught!
I dont much care if I get verbally battered, I am used to it.
Grape Ape !!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:49 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Call me a newb whatever... I have been on there for a while and if I dont find I have something signifigant to post I dont bother... I have been in the hobby for like 6 years and have owned owned all types of cars trucks and other hobby related vehicles. I work at a hobby shop for 5 years. DONT CALL ME NEWB or NOOB. CALL ME SIR, sereously I see people on here constantly being verbally battered and say nothing, I just think there needs to be a little self control in verbal battery. It discourages new people from posting. FOOD for thaught!
whatever SIR NOOB... tell someone who cares...
rcguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 07:07 PM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
HEY LETS ALL NOT BE ***BAGS TO THIS GUY FOR SOMETHING HE THAUGHT WAS POSTWORTHY
whoever told yall your opinion counted must have been your mama....it dont mean $41T here so quit attacking people
Who said your opinion counted then Ape Rape? Sit down and shut up, if you get this butt hurt over a little ribbing you aren't going to last long around here.
Trike Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:36 PM   #29
I joined the Band!

You guys think you have the "in" on the crawling thing and there are people who stay on the outside because of BS LIKE THIS, I dont give half a S41T for your opinion either TRIKE so why the hell does your voice count?????? I see the way people react to OTHER newb's also as of reading the post it wasnt a gradual ribbing that got worse if you look back(pull your heads out of your asses first) and read from the first 3 posts it looks like a gang bang on one guy!!!!! Like I said I have done all aspects of rc I tend to find that after a while the C0CK suckers such as yourself get weeded out and dont have to be tolerated. I look at half of these rigs and see art and the others as wanna be's (monkey see monkey do)and mine is half and half. My parts and Ideas will no longer be shared or posted here Until the BS weeds out. Your not running me off, no you dont get that satisfaction, Im gonna go back to indoor onroad and wait til a better crowd shows up!!!!! anything negative posted after this wont do you any good...It wont be seen and will be pointless you'll just look like an ***!
Grape Ape !!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:43 PM   #30
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOAR4x4
I crawled up and out of Badgers moms arse............who wants to see the picture of that????
You just don't get it do you?

Your about as liked as this grape rape whiny little kid.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:49 PM   #31
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOAR4x4
Grape Ape and the Boar will unite to rule the RCCRAWLER Forum....we will do nothing but let you guys no what dumb f*cks you are and give made love to the Newbs.
I can't wait, cause then I'm going to ban the both of you!
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:53 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
My parts and Ideas will no longer be shared or posted here Until the BS weeds out.
Is that a promise then?
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #33

Quote:

Well then,.. you may as well go to www.clodtalk.com if your gonna be a phucking softy.

-Willis
CriminallyClod is offline   Reply With Quote