Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: God help my country

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post
It's no bother at all, Carlos. It's good to get some info straight from the people down there without it being filtered thru the media. Keep 'em coming.

We're pulling for ya buddy.
Thanks 'goat, it means a lot for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
He sounds like a chicken shit....

I'm glad your military is still standing up to him.
He is, he is walking through the imaginary territorial line, he is actually taunting the military, i hope he gets arrested.
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

If he's walking in, doesn't that constitute an invasion by a known hostile?

Shoot the bastard.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:54 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Shoot the bastard.
Agreed!
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
If he's walking in, doesn't that constitute an invasion by a known hostile?

Shoot the bastard.
Quote:
Agreed!
That would almost certainly bring out a civil war by the few that still follow him, our actual goverment is trying to stop the bloodshed.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

check this mother.... out.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/am...oil/index.html
Old 08-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Well here is another update, seems not only the leftist goverments want the ousted president back in office but also the u.s..

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08...for-hondurans/

The CNN Wire Latest updates on top stories « Back to Blog Main
August 25th, 2009
U.S. restricts visas for Hondurans
Posted: 06:28 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. Embassy in Honduras will stop issuing many visas for Hondurans wishing to travel to the United States, State Department spokesman Ian Kelly said in a Wednesday.
The announcement came as a delegation from the Organization of American States met with the government of interim Honduran President Roberto Micheletti in an effort to find support for the San Jose Accord, an effort to resolve nearly two months of political crisis in the Central American nation.
“In support of this mission and as a consequence of the de facto regime’s reluctance to sign the San Jose Accord, the U.S. Department of State is conducting a full review of our visa policy in Honduras,” Kelly said.
As part of the review, the document said all non-emergency and non-immigrant visas will be suspended effective Wednesday.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 AM   #47
I wanna be Dave

Stick to your guns.....you will previal!
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:33 AM   #48
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartronicshn View Post
Well here is another update, seems not only the leftist goverments want the ousted president back in office but also the u.s..

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08...for-hondurans/

The CNN Wire Latest updates on top stories « Back to Blog Main
August 25th, 2009
U.S. restricts visas for Hondurans
Posted: 06:28 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. Embassy in Honduras will stop issuing many visas for Hondurans wishing to travel to the United States, State Department spokesman Ian Kelly said in a Wednesday.
The announcement came as a delegation from the Organization of American States met with the government of interim Honduran President Roberto Micheletti in an effort to find support for the San Jose Accord, an effort to resolve nearly two months of political crisis in the Central American nation.
“In support of this mission and as a consequence of the de facto regime’s reluctance to sign the San Jose Accord, the U.S. Department of State is conducting a full review of our visa policy in Honduras,” Kelly said.
As part of the review, the document said all non-emergency and non-immigrant visas will be suspended effective Wednesday.

Of course our current government does, it too is a leftist government.

Hang in there Carlos.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #49
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Stick to your guns.....you will previal!
Thanks Jeremy, your vote of confidence is encouraging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Of course our current government does, it too is a leftist government.

Hang in there Carlos.
Beleive me Dez i am, thanks for taking the time to read thorugh all this political b.s. , you know what the worst part is, i've had a u.s. visa since i turned 7, every year we went to the u.s. for vacations with my dad and the rest of the family, i went to school in Florida( student visa), and have traveled to the u.s. a lot in my adult life, but since last year when things started getting tough around here(economically speaking) and my u.s. visa expired i had been putting off it's renewal, now i don't know when i will be able to get it done:-(
Old 08-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #50
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

I am starting to think the U.S. is doomed more and more. So even if you had a visa to the U.S. it would be worthless soon anyways. Our government is awful an does not represent the people. They just released figures for the national deficit in which they speculate 9 trillion dollars which will be 1/3 to 2/3 our entire economy. Americans have no idea how bad it's going to get financially in the coming years. We are screwed and there is no fix for it this time. The current administration has spent more than any before and of course no media reports about it when a liberal spends.
Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:22 AM   #51
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post
I am starting to think the U.S. is doomed more and more. So even if you had a visa to the U.S. it would be worthless soon anyways. Our government is awful an does not represent the people. They just released figures for the national deficit in which they speculate 9 trillion dollars which will be 1/3 to 2/3 our entire economy. Americans have no idea how bad it's going to get financially in the coming years. We are screwed and there is no fix for it this time. The current administration has spent more than any before and of course no media reports about it when a liberal spends.
I say we abolish the Federal Reserve and go back to using shiny rocks and those cool coins with square holes in them.

cartronicshn: its unfortunate your country is dealing with those circumstances. Hopefully other nations will take it to heart and have a good hard look at thier own leaders...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #52
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post
Same deal was happening here, the media that opposed the ousted president was being intimidated and the media behind the president was being payed to carry his own dictatorial agenda, until the other 2 goverment powers couldn't let him carry on any further a presidential succesion happened that is allowed under our constitution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I say we abolish the Federal Reserve and go back to using shiny rocks and those cool coins with square holes in them.

cartronicshn: its unfortunate your country is dealing with those circumstances. Hopefully other nations will take it to heart and have a good hard look at thier own leaders...
To all you guys, thanks for letting me rant on here and giving me support
Old 09-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #53
I wanna be Dave

Unhappy Bad news for my country

Well the ousted president returned today early in the morning under a blanket of mistery, he just popped up on Brasil's embassy here in my country a couple of block away from my bussiness, and the president funded leftist radio and tv stations rallied up his followers, around 100,000 to 150,000 people showed up and some vandalism started going on, so a curfew soon followe from 4:00 p.m. today to 7:00 a.m. tomorrow until order is restored

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americ...ent/index.html
Old 09-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #54
Release your anger..

Quote:

Well the ousted president returned today early in the morning under a blanket of mistery,
FedEx will ship anything these days.
Hang in there Carlos, I hope you support us doing our governments raping of the constitution.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #55
Official Cook of the ECC

Damn Carlos, good luck.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #56
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
FedEx will ship anything these days.
Hang in there Carlos, I hope you support us doing our governments raping of the constitution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattman View Post
Damn Carlos, good luck.
Thanks guys, our actual president just came on tv and asked the Brazilian goverment give up Zelaya so that he faces the courts on all his corruption charges, let's just hope a corrupt politician gets what he deserves ......
Old 09-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #57
I wanna be Dave

Torches and pitchforks?
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #58
RCC Addict

I can't believe what a turd this Zelaya guy is. He should think more about what his douchebaggery is doing to your country and less about himself. I hope everything works out for you

Edit: I just did a google search and there was an article about how Hillary thinks his return could help Honduras. She thinks he should be returned to power for a few months until you have a chance to elect a new crook. I think he should have returned via a parachute jump, minus the parachute.

Last edited by chrisjlittle; 09-21-2009 at 07:28 PM.
chrisjlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #59
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Torches and pitchforks?
thinking about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjlittle View Post
I can't believe what a turd this Zelaya guy is. He should think more about what his douchebaggery is doing to your country and less about himself. I hope everything works out for you

Edit: I just did a google search and there was an article about how Hillary thinks his return could help Honduras. She thinks he should be returned to power for a few months until you have a chance to elect a new crook. I think he should have returned via a parachute jump, minus the parachute.
He still wants to return only to push his leftist agenda which most of us don't care for, and the curfue has been extended till tomorrow night, hopefully the zelaya followers can be dissuaded by then...
Old 09-22-2009, 05:48 AM   #60
I wanna be Dave

Got woken up by gun fire at 5:20 a.m. today, no real info, except some rumors that the police/ army might have stormed Brazil's embassy, i hope they are no deaths although i think it's unlikely Zelaya's followers have always been confrontational, they even defied yesterdays curfue.....