Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Alright, I have to ask

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjlittle View Post
Seriously people, there's some things that aren't going as well as they could, but this is all new!
That's the understatement of the day.

Quote:
Jake absolutely should have DQ'd himself for the body tech issue in supers. He and Parker should not have even run. These things are scummy. I'd just rather see people working towards a resolution than whining on a computer.
I agree DQ'd no question. How would we know if there is a problem if we didn't whine on the computer

Quote:
If you don't like it, start your own sanctioning body. The people who run this site are reasonable people, I really doubt they'll try to snub you out for it. You people get way too worked up over toy trucks.
Really.... There was a poll about if a new sanctioning was needed and poof the computer magically eat it.....
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 07:11 PM   #142
Quarry Creeper

Jason, I am sure that you have a terrible feeling in the pit of your stomach right now. I only meant to say that I couldn't believe you thought it was a good decision. I am sorry you are having to go thru this. I know that you have done a lot for a lot of people on here and for the hobby all around. You can be an ass sometimes, but so can I. I don't hold that against you. I think that you really believed at the time that you were making the right decision. I just knew about the foot thing and you telling him how crappy you thought it was right there in front of everyone. So we were all understandably blown away by the whole thing.

Just realize also from our standpoint that this has been a tough horse pill to swallow and has only gotten worse along the way.

I hope you have a way to fix this and I have no doubt that you will do what you can.

I don't think soundcolor is a "fawktard". There is only so much you can see thru a forum. He hasn't been around everyone. I don't think I've ever actually met him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Guys I am going to be brutally honest here when I say this. Change is going to happen I guarantee you that 100% I have worked my ass off for the last 5 years making this happen. No one is hurt more by what is currently happening than I am.

We are here working our asses off providing you the best coverage of any event you have ever seen.

With that said, it may be a couple of days until you see or hear anything, but man to man I ask all of you to please stand by me right now. I don't need anyone else against me.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #143
Pixel Pusher

All of this talk, all of this bitching and no one has touched on the "REAL" truth of the matter.....

All a man has in this world is his integrity.

I think it shows a terrible lack of integrity to even consider cheating, exploiting or bending the rules. Jake knows better, he just chooses to do these sorts of things because of his integrity, or lack there of.

I have sat back and observed, then researched, many of the claims as to the integrity of this individual.

It simply displays one thing. His lack of integrity as a human being, business man and competitor.

Just because you can, does NOT mean you should.

Everything in our life is based on decisions we make on a daily basis. God has granted us all the free will to make these decisions. Some good, some bad, they all form the whole of us as men.

It is this whole that I am calling into question.

He is a poor competitor, poor business man and lacks integrity. It is proven many times over by the decisions he has made in competition, business and in his way of conducting himself in professional circles.

He has embarrassed himself, his family, his business and the USRCCA.

Say your prayers Jake, the decisions you make in this world will be judged one day.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #144
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freq E Tag View Post
All of this talk, all of this bitching and no one has touched on the "REAL" truth of the matter.....

I think it shows a terrible lack of integrity to even consider cheating, exploiting or bending the rules. Jake knows better, he just chooses to do these sorts of things because of his integrity, or lack there of.

I have sat back and observed, then researched, many of the claims as to the integrity of this individual.

It simply displays one thing. His lack of integrity as a human being, business man and competitor.

Everything in our life is based on decisions we make on a daily basis. God has granted us all the free will to make these decisions. Some good, some bad, they all form the whole of us as men.

He is a poor competitor, poor business man and lacks integrity. It is proven many times over by the decisions he has made in competition, business and in his way of conducting himself in professional circles.

Say your prayers Jake, the decisions you make in this world will be judged one day.
What else can be said!
Old 08-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #145
Rock Crawler

Coming from a guy who started crawling side of rc about a year ago. I have no ties to the USRCCA. I will support a new body and even will offer my help to get it going. What i will not do is support a body ran by a cheat, liar, and holier then though punk. If the Nats, it takes more then 3 countries to make it a "WORLDS" is put on by the same crowd next year you can count me out. I will pick the comps i know that are fun and go to them.

Jason i hope you can fix this mess. I know it did not go like you wanted and you must be regretting your dicision now. Good luck on your road ahead i think it may be bumpy. I bet they will not just hand it back to you.

As for the og elitists that can only say rude ignorant comments to non star holding or short join time members. Way to make our hobby/sport look like a bunch of club carrying morons. I truly hope you loose interest in this hobby soon. Most of us can not stand you.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #146
Rock Crawler

Many have eluded to it, I will come right out and say it. There is more than one group working on a competing sanctioning body. This has been going on since the announcement of the so-called "worlds". These groups have some serious people with serious reputations behind them and I think at least one of them could succeed.

I am not particularly excited that it is happening, but many feel it is the right way to go.

Take a look around. Organized crawling is fracturing. While it is still in one piece there is hope of putting it back together. If this splintering continues, the "changes" to the landscape could be devastating.

I have warned those around me that this is where it was heading. Some believed me, some didn't.

Jason, if it is not too late, turn this boat around. There are several competent, qualified and dedicated individuals in the crawling community that would take USRCCA and make it thrive.

- DK
Old 08-29-2009, 07:37 PM   #147
I'm a stupid C U N T!

I started reading this thread when it started, and seeing things from jason and john point of view after being involved with planning, judging, and hosting large event and how much it takes, then to have to run RCC and manage the sanctioning body I could see their desire/need to pass it off to someone.

In our event we do not run our own event although we do drive the courses afterward and play after. It would be unethical from my Point of view to compete and possibly win or at least deprive another competitor of a fair chance. We drew heavily from experiences we gained at previous Nats and another large events to help us organize and structure ours. And to have a event organizer even compete legitimately would cry foul to me, then to have them possibly cheat at said event would cause me to turn around and go home.

Jason and John, I still love you, and even with my limited experience hosting national events, I have no Issue with you passing the torch and honestly believe you had no inclination that such issues would arise.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #148
RCC Addict

Quote:

Amen !!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #149
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4stAir View Post
i tried to help start a second sanctioning body and look what happened to me...
time to disappear again. bye
Quote:
Originally Posted by RXcrawler View Post
Really.... There was a poll about if a new sanctioning was needed and poof the computer magically eat it.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaBear View Post
I just knew about the foot thing and you telling him how crappy you thought it was right there in front of everyone. So we were all understandably blown away by the whole thing.

Just realize also from our standpoint that this has been a tough horse pill to swallow and has only gotten worse along the way.

I hope you have a way to fix this and I have no doubt that you will do what you can.

I don't think soundcolor is a "fawktard". There is only so much you can see thru a forum. He hasn't been around everyone. I don't think I've ever actually met him.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubbb69 View Post
Coming from a guy who started crawling side of rc about a year ago. I have no ties to the USRCCA. I will support a new body and even will offer my help to get it going. What i will not do is support a body ran by a cheat, liar, and holier then though punk. If the Nats, it takes more then 3 countries to make it a "WORLDS" is put on by the same crowd next year you can count me out. I will pick the comps i know that are fun and go to them.

As for the og elitists that can only say rude ignorant comments to non star holding or short join time members. Way to make our hobby/sport look like a bunch of club carrying morons. I truly hope you loose interest in this hobby soon. Most of us can not stand you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkingston View Post
Many have eluded to it, I will come right out and say it. There is more than one group working on a competing sanctioning body. This has been going on since the announcement of the so-called "worlds". These groups have some serious people with serious reputations behind them and I think at least one of them could succeed.

I am not particularly excited that it is happening, but many feel it is the right way to go.

Take a look around. Organized crawling is fracturing. While it is still in one piece there is hope of putting it back together. If this splintering continues, the "changes" to the landscape could be devastating.

I have warned those around me that this is where it was heading. Some believed me, some didn't.

Jason, if it is not too late, turn this boat around. There are several competent, qualified and dedicated individuals in the crawling community that would take USRCCA and make it thrive.
- DK
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobin3d View Post
to have a event organizer even compete legitimately would cry foul to me, then to have them possibly cheat at said event would cause me to turn around and go home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddill View Post
Amen !!!

I do need to take a second to apologize for somethings, I said some hatefull things, and got carried away when I found out about the cheating BS at the worlds. I, at the time, felt justified for being an ass. But in reality I wasnt. There really is no reason to be an ass, and that I acted like one, for that I am sorry.

I honestly hope a new sanctioning body does arise, (yes, apparantly my computer as well has refuesed to diplay the poll thread, I guess its mad at me too). I think compittion is good. If there were only one brand of crawler to be had, this would be a very dull sport. And I think we have all learned that having only one sanctioning body can lead to disasters.
It is my hope that this hobby that I love does not fracture any further. That we can all, through some sense of friendship, come together and be a stronger body of people with a common interest.

The actions of Jake are beyone across the line, and I am glad that people are standing up and saying so. I do not believe that if Jason had known that this is how things were going to be, that he would have ever done this. Jake.... snake in the grass comes to mind.

I agree with alot of people, and this may not be the popular opinion, or the best way from keeping you from getting banned, but If RCC continues to support the USRCCA while it is being raped by some rich ass, then I am afraid that I can no longer stay here. I do know that I will no longer in any way support the usrcca, nor will I buy any products whose company in any way sells, or endorses Jake or anything ckrc makes. Doing so would only say that I am supporting him, and all of this.

Again, I am sorry for acting like an ass, I really never intended this thread to go like this, tho in a way I am very glad it did.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #150
Who's your Daddy-0!

You should continue to support RCC anyways. A friend always has a friends back! A friend is family. Let them sort it out. It just happened.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #151
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonInAugusta View Post
You guys had better hope like hell that they get shit together then.

From the BS foot driving in '07, Stole the Pimp Cane Name, Copied the X-Trail Chassis, then re-labeled Li-Pos in '08, and now in '09 we have him competing and cheating in his own event?

If that's where your support is going to lie I wouldn't be surprised to see a mass exodus from RCC.

Hate to see it but if shit doesn't change that's what'll happen.
added a Couple...

Quote:

x2...... From what I have dealt with, talked with, read and seen it... Jake tells you what you want to hear. Then does what he wants.

How many Competitors made it out to Worlds this year?

Jason and Badger have done a great thing starting USRCCA. They did a good thing. I think Keeping RCC and USRCCA separate is something that needed to be Done and selling it was a good move. Just might be the wrong guy. But Money Talks..

I have seen Threads get locked, Deleted and guys Banned for things involving another Sanctioned Body. Will RCC Welcome one if it comes up. Will RCC be a place for Members and Event Holders from USRCCA and other Groups be welcome to Post and chat it up. Share Tips and have a good time?
Old 08-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #152
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Guys I am going to be brutally honest here when I say this. Change is going to happen I guarantee you that 100% I have worked my ass off for the last 5 years making this happen. No one is hurt more by what is currently happening than I am.

We are here working our asses off providing you the best coverage of any event you have ever seen.

With that said, it may be a couple of days until you see or hear anything, but man to man I ask all of you to please stand by me right now. I don't need anyone else against me.
Jason, since I met you back in 07 I have thought you were right on the money with all the decisions you and John made to advance the sport...until this. From the tone of your comments, you may regret your decision. We(RCC) as a group support you and I look foward to seeing if another Santioning body(s) rise up and are recognized. I think that Jake has alot of explaining to do, but you and John DO NOT.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #153
Quarry Creeper

Guys! Grow up and chill on all the flaming. It's undermining the fact that this needed to come about for this to be dealt with.

Last edited by TwistedCreations; 08-29-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: deleted the thread- so no quote needed
Old 08-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #154
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Guys! Grow up and chill on all the flaming. It's undermining the fact that this needed to come about for this to be dealt with.
Just about everything has been brought to the table. So how do we deal with it? Or Who deals with it, How can it be dealt with? It's like asking Obama to to step down from being President and saying sorry for being a __________... Just add what ever you want there.

I hope all this works out and we are all wrong.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #155
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

The turn out at "Worlds" speaks volumes. 40 LCQ's in 2.2 which mean only 37 "true" drivers showed up that had earned their invite since the score results reflect 77 total drivers including judges. Super class had only 19 drivers and 1.9 had 55. That is sad. The stupid banner claiming they are are crowning "your new champion" is offensive. They are not crowning the true champion since the majority of the top drivers didn't even show up. No matter who wins, there will always be a * next to this year.

Last edited by Nova's Ark; 08-29-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Spell check
Old 08-29-2009, 09:19 PM   #156
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
Just about everything has been brought to the table. So how do we deal with it? Or Who deals with it, How can it be dealt with? It's like asking Obama to to step down from being President and saying sorry for being a __________... Just add what ever you want there.

She was speaking to Rick about his post, that I axed..As much as I agree rick, it was not needed...

If you guys can not discuss this without flaming other non-cheating members , then I'll have to lock it down...

Thanks
Old 08-29-2009, 09:19 PM   #157
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

I was talking to someone in particular and they deleted their post. My comment was not a general one. I think you all know how I feel about it all by now.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #158
Old guy

Quote:
I agree , I just snapped from all the stuff we don't need to hear about or talk about. Sorry
Old 08-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #159
I wanna be Dave

Missed that post... Sorry...
Old 08-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #160
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Missed that post... Sorry...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
I agree , I just snapped from all the stuff we don't need to hear about or talk about. Sorry
Good 'nuf
Closed Thread