RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   This has to be a joke! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/207091-has-joke.html)

Crawling Calvin 10-26-2009 06:33 PM

This has to be a joke!

So I see CKRC has rovers on sale for $12 a pair... yaa throw them in my cart. So when I go to check out, along with 2 "sets" of the 3oz lead weights (ya that maybe handy) I go to check out and "$7.??" to ship :shock:! I remove the lead weights "shipping $7.??"!!!!! Wow turns out that the cheaper tire price is a gimik right :evil: With RRP having the rovers out of stock and the buy get one deal..... what to do. So moral of the rant is check shipping before buying. As it is I didn't buy them, disgusted at what they want to ship 2 pairs of tires :? Anywhere have a better price w/shipping not being a rip "thumbsup":mrgreen: I am sick of my mud slingers and CR-01's :-P

Grizzly4x4 10-26-2009 06:38 PM

TCS Crawlers has the whites and the blues in stock and on sale. Standard Priority shipping rate too.

http://www.tcscrawlers.com/2.2-tires-p-1-c-310.html

TwistedCreations 10-26-2009 06:40 PM

Price isn't cheaper, but customer service is great"thumbsup"

http://www.tcscrawlers.com/ON-SALE-7...2-p-17154.html

Edit- Too Slow.. Chris beat me

JeremyH 10-26-2009 06:47 PM

$7 is a high shipping price? That seems to be the standard these days....

Rockcrawler 10-26-2009 06:47 PM

Could not agree with these guys more. Super fast shipping and great customer service. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 10-26-2009 06:57 PM

I will have more in stock on the Buy 1 Get 1 Free special before the end of the week "thumbsup" I will update the site now.

jcboof 10-26-2009 07:00 PM

7 bucks is pretty cheap for shipping considering most basic priority rate packages cannot ship for less than $5.75. Then add in packaging, time to pull the parts and manpower to package them. Not too bad of a deal my friend.

Everything costs money. Some things more than others.

Now if shipping was 20 bucks, I'd understand, but 7 bucks is a good deal! You couldn't drive there to get them for 7 bucks!:mrgreen:

rmdesignworks 10-26-2009 07:09 PM

to really check to see what the shipping will really cover try placing several items in your cart and check the freight cost,,see how much stuff they will ship to for $7.??

70duncan 10-26-2009 07:39 PM

I bought 3 sets of Rovers from RPP "thumbsup". Shipping was fast and reasonable. I also got my winch in the same order. Thanks Cory "thumbsup".

I will not deal with CKRC. I use RPP and TCSCrawlers for just about every thing. I use Holmes Hobbies for all my good electronics stuff. Just my $.02.

GSRswapandslow 10-26-2009 07:42 PM

$7 ain't bad at all....
i buy all kinds of stuff.....dslr stuff, car parts, rc stuff, computer stuff, etc..... and EVERYWHERE you buy stuff....charges a lot for shipping. That's just part of ordering stuff anymore.

Failedabortion 10-26-2009 07:50 PM

Its 4.80 for a small flat rate box that fits a vhs tape or book...

Its 6.xx to ship a body from tcs...

bigheadandmoose 10-26-2009 07:54 PM

from tcs they are lik 30.03 dollars shipped for two pair I believe.

slackerman 10-26-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crawling Calvin (Post 2068067)
So I see CKRC has rovers on sale for $12 a pair... yaa throw them in my cart. So when I go to check out, along with 2 "sets" of the 3oz lead weights (ya that maybe handy) I go to check out and "$7.??" to ship :shock:! I remove the lead weights "shipping $7.??"!!!!! Wow turns out that the cheaper tire price is a gimik right :evil: With RRP having the rovers out of stock and the buy get one deal..... what to do. So moral of the rant is check shipping before buying. As it is I didn't buy them, disgusted at what they want to ship 2 pairs of tires :? Anywhere have a better price w/shipping not being a rip "thumbsup":mrgreen: I am sick of my mud slingers and CR-01's :-P

Dude its Priority Shipping probabaly that you picked. 2-3day shipping for 8 bucks isnt bad at all. pick parcel 3-9days if u want cheap.

and they are on sale for $10.99 too so they are still prob the cheapest out there.

Eritex Inc. 10-26-2009 08:08 PM

Standard Priority shipping with delivery comp is $5.65 with the small flat rate box. Medium flat rate box (what it would take to ship 4 Rovers) with delivery comp, $11.05.

highhpcummins 10-26-2009 08:11 PM

Or you can go to your local hobbytown & pay $22.80 a pair before taxes:mrgreen:

Skeeno 10-26-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crawling Calvin (Post 2068067)

WaaaWaaaaWaaaa

Did someone open a can of tuna?

Are you seriously whining about $7 shipping

Failedabortion 10-26-2009 08:49 PM

Its worth it if your buying other things...kind of what the sale is intended for...to bring you there to buy other stuff...create a new customer.

kasper 10-26-2009 09:20 PM

$7.00 is a good shipping price dont know what your complaining about eritex is correct on shipping charges.

47willysbuggy 10-26-2009 09:42 PM

I just paid 7 dollars to ship a couple beadlock rims.
I didnt think it was a bad price:mrgreen:

Offroader5 10-26-2009 09:58 PM

You're this upset over $7 for shipping...wait till you see some of the overinflated shipping charges on Ebay. I was surprised to find an item cheaply on Ebay that I had been looking for...only to see that it was so cheap because the guy wanted $43 to ship ground from Washington. It was a damn flashlight :?

There are people out there that do try screwing you in the shipping cost...but $7 is about the going rate and is even cheaper than some places.