RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Es muy Caliente! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/21814-es-muy-caliente.html)

microgoat 12-27-2005 07:56 PM

Es muy Caliente!

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see, what's extremely expensive, high tech, and driven by an egotistical asshat?

The Porsche Cayenne Turbo!

And the Microgoat Deep Vee, of course. How many Jeeps and Broncos can you look at before your eyes glaze over anyway?

JasonInAugusta 12-27-2005 08:20 PM

I was going to answer "Bill Gates" but whatever... :lol:

That's different.

thaclodking 12-27-2005 08:29 PM

I thought egotistical asshat WAS a complete description of ol' Bill...

Not to shabby Micro, different is good.

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 12-27-2005 08:32 PM

Is this the creation you said you werent gunna post up till January?

Plays_with_Toys 12-27-2005 08:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I like mine better :flipoff: Its a toyota, so you know its reliable, and its a rally car, so, it actually is designed for off-pavement adventures.

Chop the bumper a bit up front and then drop the body some.

Madcratebuilder 12-27-2005 08:50 PM

I don't care much for imports, but that looks nice and it's first one I've seen on a crawler. Good job. Is that paint your handy work?

ILoveRCRockCrawlin 12-27-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plays_with_Toys
I like mine better :flipoff: Its a toyota, so you know its reliable, and its a rally car, so, it actually is designed for off-pavement adventures.

Chop the bumper a bit up front and then drop the body some.

yeah that paint job has got to be the best one ive seen in a while.

microgoat 12-27-2005 09:10 PM

ILRCRC, is this January? This is just a new body on the "old" Deep Vee chassis. I painted the body about a half hour before I posted. still need to put a few more stickers (door handles and sponsors (yes really)) on but other than that it's done.

The paint was easy, only two colors (white and a mix of faspearl green and fasescent blue). The chain graphics came with the Max Climber TLT kit I got for Christmas. The trick is to lay out the stickers beforehand and lay the mask to match up to them. The whole paint job took about two hours including drying time.

PWT, no need to chop any more, with the front body mount on the axle a radical chop isn't necessary. I like the Yota rally car, but it needs a grill & headlights. :flipoff:

gregrocks90046 12-27-2005 09:34 PM

i was thinking about getting that body too, but you beat me to the punch! oh well, here comes another jeep rubicon!

Grape Ape !!! 12-27-2005 10:14 PM

Proper edit

Below is needed for proper posting

Quote:

Originally Posted by microgoat
Let's see, what's extremely expensive, high tech, and driven by an egotistical asshat?

Proper answer entered below

ANYTHING owned by Diggler!?!