RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Merry christmas (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/218766-merry-christmas.html)

briansbodies 12-24-2009 10:52 AM

Merry christmas

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays"thumbsup"

also i want to say thankyou to everyone on here who has been so giving to me and my family, we are truely blessed to have such great friends here!!!!

I also will be back in the garage painting here real soon!!!! :mrgreen:

have a safe and wonderful holiday season and please be safe...and spoil thoes kids"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

- The Foss Family-

MadForce 12-24-2009 11:11 AM

Merry Christmas to you to. I wish you a quick and easy recovery!

weck 12-24-2009 11:27 AM

Brian - hope you have a great Christmas! "thumbsup"

kasper 12-24-2009 11:41 AM

happy holidays to your family hope everything goes good for you.

Creepy Inc. 12-24-2009 03:39 PM

Merry X-Mas. Hope you get back on your feet soon. Can't wait to see what you will be putting out next. "thumbsup"

ROLANDROCKSHOP 12-24-2009 04:46 PM

merry christmas to you!
have a great holiday!"thumbsup"

KrawlOff-Road.com 12-24-2009 07:36 PM

Merry Christmas buddy!! Hope to see some great stuff from you soon. Maybe we can be first on the list...

-Jason

88gmchog 12-24-2009 07:43 PM

Merry christmas!

merry Christmas and happy holidays from a snow covered Oklahoma!

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/IMG00106.jpg

hope all is well and if its not may the new year be better!

silverback4jack 12-24-2009 07:52 PM

merry christmas

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I am glad to hear you will be back painting soon. Dont have any kids to spoil.....yet! Maybe that will change next year. Untill then just spoil the living crap out of my wife.

artsifrtsi 12-25-2009 02:52 AM

Happy christmas to you, and to everyone here ont he forum!

03libertysport 12-25-2009 06:34 AM

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy day, filled with family and the true spirit of Christmas in your hearts. 8)

Take a moment for fond memories of past Christmas mornings when you were a kid, and couldn't wait to see what Santa put under the tree. Remember the joy in your heart as your eyes grew as big as saucers, and the feeling of excitement as you tore open your packages. Remember that "one special gift" that made your toes tingle....the one gift you wished for SO MUCH, and thought you'd never get.

Most of all, take time to give thanks for the MANY blessings you have in your life. There are so many things "we" take for granted every day, such as running water, indoor plumbing, electricity, a working furnace, a working air conditioner, a car that is dependable, being able to walk into a grocery store and buy foods that were delivered there by large trucks so we don't have to "grow our own" and have all of the hard work that comes with it.

Hug the ones you love and tell them how much you love them, and how much they mean to you.

I am thankful for.....

my wonderful husband - I couldn't WISH for a more loving, caring, compassionate, generous man!

my handsome and witty son

my beautiful and loving daughter

my caring and generous Dad

my sister with her heart of gold, and her wonderful husband and children

my big brother who has always been there for me, and his beautiful daughters

my Mother - God rest her Soul - who ALWAYS thought of our family FIRST, and herself LAST.

I have a wonderful family, and my husbands family is equally wonderful. We all get along SO WELL, and his family treats me as though I were truly a part of "their" family. Couldn't ask for better "In-Laws".

JeepinOR 12-25-2009 09:18 AM

Merry Christmas to you! Glad we could help, if only a little...
Merry Christmas, God Bless, and have safe Happy New Year! "thumbsup"

CRAZYACE63 12-26-2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krawler Hobbies (Post 2183871)
Merry Christmas buddy!! Hope to see some great stuff from you soon. Maybe we can be first on the list...

-Jason

Merry Christmas to everyone out there in RCC land.

For the quote above I have it on good authority that My two come first.:flipoff:. LOL

Hope the doctors gave you some good news there brian.

Simon.O. 12-26-2009 01:27 AM

I am a new poster here but have been reading for over a year.
Merry Chistmas to you all and I enjoy being a part of a very good forum.

Christmas was yesterday here, so I am still eating cold ham and salad and even though it is after 9pm I am in shorts and a singlet,
dang it is warm"thumbsup"