Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: cali crawler club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2004, 04:46 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: cali crawler club

What does "BCDCRCGCDC.COM" stand for? I can't make it out.

Or do I even want to know? [/quote]

Na..................
RandyatBBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2004, 05:01 PM   #22
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyatBBY
Nor CalRCRC.com is fine with me . It is easy to say it rolls off easy.
This is not an option. You cannot have spaces in domain names. Or was that supposed to be "norcalrcrc.com" ? and is just a typo?
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 05:15 PM   #23
Rock Stacker

Quote:
The west coast starts in Alaska and goes in to mexico. I think it is a region and not a aera like town. I was looking at something bigger. I guess I am nuts.
yeah bro your nuts LOL

but seriously if it was all by region that would mean orcrc would have to become part of us or it wouldnt work.....it would kinda be like telling mexico we own them now and they cant do anything to stop us. it dosent work. they have their deal so let it be. lol i wouldnt mind a website for us so cal guys maybe LCRCRC lol "lo cal". it could be done too. we could have an organized group comp during the summer .......

"SUDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! see lo cal vs hi cal in a face to face rock throwing grudge match!!!! tickets 10 bux at the door, DONT MISS IT!"

i know im a freak but hey it dont bother me. i also agree with badger about "west coast _____" being used too much....we need to get away from that or else we will just be another wannabe sounding group of guys. no offense to anyone its just getting over rated.

dirk also stated a good point about not using the two part "club" deal. i think it would make it better if we had two seperate organizations that way no one has to travel extremely far to go to an event. this also makes it easier to do one day comps because everyone can get there earlier and we can start quicker.

this is my opinions as of now so im just tossing them in. if i have in some way confuzed you.........too bad LOL
thegodofclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 05:27 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
Quote:
Nor CalRCRC.com is fine with me . It is easy to say it rolls off easy.
This is not an option. You cannot have spaces in domain names. Or was that supposed to be "norcalrcrc.com" ? and is just a typo?
Ya just a typo. really I was not sure. but
nor-calrcrc.com is great

And to the other guy Hi Cal is the best food! I will have a burger!
RandyatBBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 05:30 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegodofclod
it would kinda be like telling mexico we own them now and they cant do anything to stop us.
What do you mean we don't "own" Mexico? If your not carefull you So Cal punks are going to be owned too!
Old 10-14-2004, 05:31 PM   #26

Quote:
And to the other guy Hi Cal is the best food! I will have a burger!
MEE TOO!
Old 10-14-2004, 05:35 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker_rc_club
hay randy sorry about the post my little brother can be a ass on the web but when it comes face to face hes a mute lol.
so very true
bigred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 06:22 PM   #28
Rock Crawler

you dont even know. you could be talking right at him and it like your not there. some times i have to slap in the face and say wake up kid.lol
skyjacker_rc_club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:37 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker_rc_club
you dont even know. you could be talking right at him and it like your not there. some times i have to slap in the face and say wake up kid.lol
These kids now adays need a good whoopin every once in a while!

Not like back in the good 'ol days!
Old 10-20-2004, 10:06 AM   #30
I wanna be Dave

I'm just reading all this for the first time. here's my nickels worth since two cents ain't worth sh!@t anymore. First, West Coast Crawlers is a sweet name but the west coast thing is over done and I could see Jesse James getting butt hurt if it started getting publicity. I hear he's a dick if he's not making cash. Second kids today need more than an ass whoopin' they need several. I'll start paying them anytime, someone just say the word. Third, Badger do what ever you want. People have too many choices these days and it makes for a mess. name it what you want and it will get used. I've decided that people get what they get and if it's free they can't bitch about it. if they do F'em. Ok that was more like 10 cents but with gas $2.50 for the cheap stuff even a nickel can't buy much of anything.
rckjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 11:33 PM   #31
Quarry Creeper

I think rckjeep is right. I work at a theme park, and have seen every variation of the "West Coast" name out there: West Coast Choppers, West Coast Chicanos, West Coast Cops; whatever, it's getting overdone. This may be lame, but what about going a different route? I dunno, maybe using "Left Coast" or something, definately hasn't been used as much as "West Coast". Heck, even the title of this thread, while a bit cheesy, could work!
dabid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 04:11 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

what really cracks me up about the west coast chopper thing is how many of these morons don't even own a motorcycle let alone a chopper. freakin' dumbasses.
Old 10-21-2004, 04:27 PM   #33
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckjeep
what really cracks me up about the west coast chopper thing is how many of these morons don't even own a motorcycle let alone a chopper. freakin' dumbasses.
im not trying o be a biotch but i dont see what your saying......a lot of people dont have a skateboard and they wear skate shirts. maybe not everyone is so fortunate as to have 20k+ to spend on a bike. maybe they like the shirt and want to fit in......just the way i see it. i dont like the west coast shit because it is overdone but, there isnt much to do about it. let people be wannabes and posers.....worry about yourself and everyone else. thats my 2 cents. now what really cracks me up is when people wear shirts like edelbrock and they dont even know what the company makes....or when they say it wrong.....my buddy used to say it el-de-brock.
thegodofclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:54 AM   #34
I wanna be Dave

EL-DE-BROCK that'a funny.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:33 PM   #35

man a so cal crawler club would be awesome... Or at least a website would be.
yatt is offline   Reply With Quote