Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: OMG, an other $$$ Nylint. WTH is up these days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default OMG, an other $$$ Nylint. WTH is up these days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nylint-Rock-Craw...item53e533259f

Just spotted this one today, funny, this guy only wants $26 for shipping where the TJ one was $96.
I asked the TJ seller if he was aware that it was listed at $550 for a stock "plastic" Nylint, and if it was signed by Tracy Jordan maybe. NO answer yet.

My friend painted his TJ version pretty cool to match his 1:1 and he only paid like $40 at a grage sale for it.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I picked up a fully operational 1/6th jeep for $5 at a yard sale, took it home, charged it, and my son is still playing with it 6 months later. I have 2 for parts that I payed no more than 10 bucks for, and they all work. And have 2 more that do not work that I got for free to get them out of peoples yards. All have the batteries and all the batteries work. Seriously, I think I need to put them on Evil Bay and ask $1000 for all 5, I should be able to get that! LOL!
hvydty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
RCC Addict

and your point is?

yes there are stupid people in this world
jeepcj578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Just had this forwarded to me. My bud asked about that TJ that's up again for $550.
no it's not a mistake look at the other scorpion listed $424.99. these sure are rare items. it's stock and plastic, but it's a well made toy That can be upgraded with custom hop up parts? there are alot of after market parts that are comming available. they have all the copy rights too! body, tires and sponsor decals. INSTEAD of cutting me down have you tried cralwing one of these? they are great and realistic, radio even has a light up backlit gauges. better than some of those high ticketed ones, that really needs alot of tweaking and $$$$'s before it can do what you expect.. this crawler can be shifted on the fly from HIGH to low, it has a super low gear that really crawles an with those Mickey Thompson's Baja Claws(R) they really grab and terrorize the terrain. This is a truly reliable and economical crawler that is no longer made. But is highly sought after.
Think about it.
let me knw your thoughts?

- rcjunctiondepot

We've got Summit's for that price and description. Man I gotta get me some Nylints.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakker View Post
no it's not a mistake look at the other scorpion listed $424.99. these sure are rare items. it's stock and plastic, but it's a well made toy That can be upgraded with custom hop up parts? there are alot of after market parts that are comming available. they have all the copy rights too! body, tires and sponsor decals. INSTEAD of cutting me down have you tried cralwing one of these? they are great and realistic, radio even has a light up backlit gauges. better than some of those high ticketed ones, that really needs alot of tweaking and $$$$'s before it can do what you expect.. this crawler can be shifted on the fly from HIGH to low, it has a super low gear that really crawles an with those Mickey Thompson's Baja Claws(R) they really grab and terrorize the terrain. This is a truly reliable and economical crawler that is no longer made. But is highly sought after.
Think about it.
let me knw your thoughts?

- rcjunctiondepot

We've got Summit's for that price and description. Man I gotta get me some Nylints.
Yeah get rid of that junk, high grade quality stuff and take a giant step backwards to a toy grade RC. I mean they even have a lot of hop up parts coming availible. sheesh
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Bid counter is still at "0"... Huh?!?
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
Pebble Pounder

found this one today, 250 for a 1:18 nylint
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tag/2108406682.html
jeepron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

This just gets funnier and funnier.

these are not radio shack for sure?? hey if you did it's all fine? hey you can do it then go ahead I'm not the one bashin at first buddy? hey you gotta know how to just go with the flow? These will become collectors item someday??? I know thats all?

- rcjunctiondepot