Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Rpp hobby?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Rpp hobby?

would someone, anyone with authority @ RPP hobby post up?????? rather than come out here and bash on you guys for the BS i have been getting from you guys this past week i thought i would try this route first. .. .
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Did you try calling them???? RPP has to be the BEST online store I have ever delt with:?

Last edited by wrx-n-ktm; 02-23-2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: cant type for shit!
Old 02-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #3
RCC Addict

He's getting the royal run around and bad attitude from a dick named Joe via phone. Hopefully corey see's this and can help you bro, Corey is good people.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

or maybe try the rpp section?

Cory has some of the best service around, I would try to contact him directly

Old 02-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrx-n-ktm View Post
Did you try calling them???? RPP USED to be the BEST online store I have ever delt with:?
yae, i have been trying them since mid last week, pricks wouldnt answer my phone calls until i blocked it. .. . and fixed your post for you. unless they come through in a BIG way i will never buy from/support them again. oh yeah, i forgot i already lost that privilege. .. . from what joe has told me over the phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by exesivefire View Post
or maybe try the rpp section?

Cory has some of the best service around, I would try to contact him directly

i was going to post up there but thought here would be better. .. . idono why tho. i used to think he was the best at all he did, but now im not so sure. is corey on vacation or something? before when i ever had even any minor hiccup with my order i asked to speek with him and he was always there to fix me up. mr joe told me that he wasnt available today or tomoro either and didnt have any idea when i could get in contact with him. .. .
Old 02-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
RCC Addict

and another thing for those looking or even thinking about pre-ordering something. be sure that you are 100% that you are not going to cancel your pre-order because if you do, they will give you the shaft and say that your account has been "flagged" and we'll call you back later to finish up your order. only to wait 2 days then call back and have them say "sorry we can no longer take orders from you and thats final!" according to joe anyways, just throwing that out there just in case you do cancel an order and can no longer get ahold of them via phone (of course unless you *67 them) so now youll know why.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowngreen View Post
He's getting the royal run around and bad attitude from a dick named Joe via phone. Hopefully corey see's this and can help you bro, Corey is good people.

That's not very nice.

There's really no reason to take this public and trash up the forum, but just to explain....Yes I told him we would not take his order based on something that happened with a past order.

The guidelines I am following are in place so that Corey doesn't have to deal with issues such as these. That's why he hired me.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Coreys always been nice to me.... Hell I've even talked to him at 2am via facebook chat. A+ guy in my book, and Im a douche bag that will bitch about less than 100% service everytime.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNolasco View Post
That's not very nice.

There's really no reason to take this public and trash up the forum, but just to explain....Yes I told him we would not take his order based on something that happened with a past order.

The guidelines I am following are in place so that Corey doesn't have to deal with issues such as these. That's why he hired me.
maybe that wasnt very nice of him, but oh well. but if you cannot go into "further detail" about why i cannot order thru rpp isnt that a reason for corey to get involved and go into "further deatail" or "deal with issues such as these" as you put it when you "cant?"
Old 02-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDnewcrwlr View Post
maybe that wasnt very nice of him, but oh well. but if you cannot go into "further detail" about why i cannot order thru rpp isnt that a reason for corey to get involved and go into "further deatail" or "deal with issues such as these" as you put it when you "cant?"
How old are you out of curiosity?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:38 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Not going to waste a bunch of my time getting into a pissing match here. All I have to say is, the posts here are a perfect example as to why I chose not to work with you. Thanks Corey
Old 02-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Popcorn anyone?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #13
www.team3sixrc.com

Im just gonna say this dude. You have officailly opened the door to a whirl wind of sh!t.

Corey or Joe has NEVER done me wrong or for the matter about 98% of the people here that deal with them ever. I can honestly say that RPP does about anything they can to make things right because they are one of the few businesses that actually care about their customers.

No matter what you say or do to justify your comments. I will always order from them! as well as will others.

And before you get on your soapbox and start talking trash, I already kinda know whats up! you start being a dick to vendors on here or over the phone all your gonna invite yourself to is being black balled by every store or vendor in crawling parts.

So why dont you grow a pair with the blocked call B.S. and be a man about your attitude and maybe youll get a little bit of kindness in return. There is always a way to work past an issue, but if you keep acting like a jackass expecting to be treated good over something that you did that has caused the problem in the first place. Well you get what you deserve.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

From the dealing I have done with RPP I have been very impressed with there service.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #15
R.I.P. Chip

Closing this thread, sounds like you both worked out an agreement.

You don't like RPP and will never order for them.

They flagged you in their system so you can't order from them.

Seems like a perfect solution.
Closed Thread