Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Happy 420

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #81
Rock Crawler

Jeremy, I did read that, but you also stated that it is in every plant life...so I ingest it with every fruit and vegetable I eat too.

Soundcolor, Can you argue that its uses as a natural resource alone are enough to make it legal?

I am far more worried about GMO food than my consumption of pot. It's disgusting what is in our food, but that could be an entirely new thread.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #82
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbio4422 View Post
could u link this post to me so i can read it.
Sorry, no links, but you can read through the book "Radiobiology for the Radiologist" by Eric Hall. It will tell you everything you need to know about how radiation affects your body and the different ways that humans intake radiation.

Kenny, I stated that it was in many plants...especially leafy greens. The radioactive materials are generally only harmful when burned and inhaled....not when you chew them and swallow them.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #83
Rock Crawler

Jeremy sence you work in the medical field in the area that deals with this subject. Do you know of any recent studys on pot to the lungs or body or and study's that are beening done now?
Old 04-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #84
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Question....who in history was also born on this day.

Ask yourself if you should be celebrating on that mans birthday...
No need to let one dumbass from ALONG time ago,ruin a good day NOW!!!...
Old 04-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #85
Rock Crawler

Im jumpin in on this one waaaaay late but oh well............

So heres the latest from the fruits of our labor........waiting for the stuff to cure is killin us though......
Old 04-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #86
Quarry Creeper

Someone said, not to many posts back, that kids nowadays are popping prescription pills as am alternative to doing so caller "hard drugs" like marijuana. This is in fact true. I was recently enlightened to the concept of "pharm parties". When I first heard the term I thought it was "farm parties" so I asked the person what the big deal was. I considered it to be pretty normal behavior to go out to the farm and drink beer, smoke some pot, and try to pick up chicks. It's a pretty good time, and pretty normal, and not that dangerous of a behavior.

Turns out I was sadly mistaken as to what a "pharm party" is. Kids, mind you this is the future of America here, dig through their parents medicine cabinets and grab a handful of assorted pills. Once everyone gets together they all through their pills into a mixing bowl, and then everyone grabs a handful and sees how F'd up they get from mixing different types of assorted prescriptions.

This has got to be the worst idea I have ever heard, and I've heard some pretty bad ideas in my day. Blindly mixing pharmaceuticals together just to see if you have a good time. This can wreak havoc on the bodies internal system, and more than like will cause serious longterm health affects. I mean what 16 year old kid needs a good shot of estrogen, thyroid medication, and some percoset all mixed up. And I wondered to myself, is this the byproduct of American society black-listing all illegal narcotic and yet at the same time, giving a big thumbs up to basically anything that comes out of a lab? Have we indoctrinated these kids so badly that they think popping handfuls of a hodgepodge of pills is more OK than drinking a beer and maybe getting high?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:32 AM   #87
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby View Post
The reason i dont like pot is my parents do it and they have been doing it for like all my life my neighbors dont have jobs and just sell pot all day and some of my friends smoke pot and they act like idiots!

to me its embarressing have my friends (that dont snoke pot) know that my parents do..to me it makes me look like white trash

And sure ive done it who hasnt?...but its just not for me

And sorry for calling you a loser( so calm the flip down!)

i want to learn how to snoke it.

sorry i had to.

the fact is it probably never will be legal in many places,
the fact that where i live has de-criminalized it ( not go to jail,
or even court in some circumstances) makes absolute sense.
no one would pull a bong then get wild and accuse you of staring,
before lifting you across the room. wouldn't happen.

you only get a fine for like 3 grams or two outdoor plants,
anything else is a criminal offense. the laws would take decades
to re-configure if it was legalized.

funny thing is the little plant itself, could pull everybody out
of the economic shitter and make jobs.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:41 AM   #88
I wanna be Dave

I'll add my .02

I will be a great candidate to test the theories of pot smoking and lung cancer. In my younger days I smoked boat loads of weed but have had maybe 2-3 cigarettes in my whole life. I'm only 30 so hopefully its a long time before I have any major health problems but I'll be sure to dig this thread up if its lung cancer Also, my wife and I celebrate our anniversary on 4/20, next year I'll tell her we shouldn't because its Hitlers birthday What a bunch of crap.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #89
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD View Post
It looks like something pooped out a Fraggle . But I'd still smoke it
Old 04-23-2010, 07:27 AM   #90
Rock Crawler

It's funny there sure is a bunch of people who don't care about loser potheads that sure seem to care about this thread a whole bunch. Why would I even click on this thread if I hated potheads????
Old 04-23-2010, 10:19 AM   #91
Quarry Creeper

Educate Yourself

THE UNION: THE BUSINESS BEHIND GETTING HIGH
http://documentaryheaven.com/the-uni...-getting-high/

R.I.P. Jack Herer
Old 04-24-2010, 04:54 AM   #92
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by camobob View Post
It looks like something pooped out a Fraggle . But I'd still smoke it
looks like lavender

"The Union" is a good documentary for the non smokers
to understand some of the political B.S behind the plant.

jack herer lives on
Old 04-24-2010, 05:37 PM   #93
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson420 View Post
Educate Yourself

THE UNION: THE BUSINESS BEHIND GETTING HIGH
http://documentaryheaven.com/the-uni...-getting-high/

R.I.P. Jack Herer
This is a great documentary A MUST WATCH!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 06:51 AM   #94
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundcolor View Post

Does it kill brain cells. Of course it does. Common sense will tell you that smoke itself cankill you and your brain cells. Cigarettes kill brain cells. Weed will to.
that's an old wife's tale. cannabis does not kill brain cells.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:08 AM   #95
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireWire79 View Post
Someone said, not to many posts back, that kids nowadays are popping prescription pills as am alternative to doing so caller "hard drugs" like marijuana.
marijuana a hard drug when, where, how, why, by whom did this roll out ....oh yeah as it being "the gateway drug" to hard crime, all i ever wanted to do was raid the fridge or order 5 pizza's and then take a nap afterwards ....oh yeah that's why it's being knocked down in the law books in many many states as posted above, come on now ..............bob

p.s....as of my last check up and x-rays my lungs are clear as they ever were, so i guess that lung cancer myth is out the window and i'm 48....
Old 04-25-2010, 07:20 AM   #96
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbio4422 View Post
while looking around i did find this article.. let me remind u... this was not my research and i have not looked into these references yet. it was only from a quick search

Many people think smoking marijuana is just as harmful as smoking tobacco, but this is not true. Those who hold that marijuana is equivalent to tobacco are misinformed. Due to the efforts of various federal agencies to discourage use of marijuana in the 1970's the government, in a fit of "reefer madness," conducted several biased studies designed to return results that would equate marijuana smoking with tobacco smoking, or worse.
For example the Berkeley carcinogenic tar studies of the late 1970's concluded that "marijuana is one-and-a-half times as carcinogenic as tobacco." This finding was based solely on the tar content of cannabis leaves compared to that of tobacco, and did not take radioactivity into consideration. (Cannabis tars do not contain radioactive materials.) In addition, it was not considered that:
  1. Most marijuana smokers smoke the bud, not the leaf, of the plant. The bud contains only 33% as much tar as tobacco.
  2. Marijuana smokers do not smoke anywhere near as much as tobacco smokers, due to the psychoactive effects of cannabis.
  3. Not one case of lung cancer has ever been successfully linked to marijuana use.
  4. Cannabis, unlike tobacco, does not cause any narrowing of the small air passageways in the lungs.
In fact, marijuana has been shown to be an expectorant and actually dilates the air channels it comes in contact with. This is why many asthma sufferers look to marijuana to provide relief. Doctors have postulated that marijuana may, in this respect, be more effective than all of the prescription drugs on the market.
Studies even show that due to marijuana's ability to clear the lungs of smog, pollutants, and cigarette smoke, it may actually reduce your risk of emphysema, bronchitis, and lung cancer. Smokers of cannabis have been shown to outlive non- smokers in some areas by up to two years. Medium to heavy tobacco smokers will live seven to ten years longer if they also smoke marijuana.
the fact that cig's cause cancer is the garbage they put into it, cig's are the only consumable product that "does not" have an ingredient list on the package like other product you consume....gee i wonder why ....it has stuff like formaldihide and worse in them that cause's cancer, not the tobacco leave's themselves....look at cigars, there not made like cig's.............bob

Old 04-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #97
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
it has stuff like formaldihide and worse in them that cause's cancer, not the tobacco leave's themselves....
Wrong. It is the leaves. Granted, the additives might also cause cancer, but burning and inhaling the leaves will as well.

BTW, here a link that I found that lists the additives:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._in_cigarettes

Not sure of it's accuracy...

Last edited by JeremyH; 04-25-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #98
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
.as of my last check up and x-rays my lungs are clear as they ever were, so i guess that lung cancer myth is out the window and i'm 48....
Haha...you cant see shit on a regular chest x-ray...
Old 04-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #99
Rock Crawler

Quote:
vaporizing warms your tobacco or any non toxic homeopathic herb to a temperature below the level of combustion. The resulting effect, volatizes the active ingredient's of your homeopathic herbs in the form of vapor.

Since vaporizing does not use a flame or fire to ignite the material, none of the active ingredients are lost in the process. You're getting no smoke and more of the natural tastes and flavors of your substance.

Pure vapor contains little to no tar and is much cooler to inhale through your lungs than smoke. Pure vapor has practically no carcinogenic elements making it a healthier alternative to smoke!
6 pages & no-one Vapes??

Smooooth
Old 04-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #100
Quarry Creeper

always grow your and control what you put into your body. and yes at the top im growing them with star gazer lilies

Last edited by dub599; 04-25-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Closed Thread