Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Phoenix area rock crawlers come in

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 01:45 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Keep in mind guys the more colors you use, the more expensive it is. Usually sign shops charge by the color. Kick AZZ job!! I like all of them.
cowboyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

are club logos are about $10 each for 13" tall logo stickers. and i know the smaller ones are less. i will talk to him and see so once i get more of an idea ill let yall know.

edit--- dose anyone know how to make a graphic like the crawler on the rccralwer logo? one of these in it would be cool but i dont want to steel the rcc logo.

or if yall like it and we can use it we could just use that.

like this

Attached Images

Last edited by shortbusjeep; 02-03-2006 at 05:24 PM.
shortbusjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:29 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

i emailed him these designes and asked him about cartooning it up a bit like the plane in the erau logo.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:29 AM   #24

let us know what he says, I like that airplane logo, it looks pretty cool...and some stickers that are deffinitly smaller than 13" tall would be good..

Last edited by toylxl2; 02-05-2006 at 01:30 AM. Reason: misspelling
toylxl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 07:34 AM   #25
The Wheels Keep Turning

i also like the airplane logo and think something like that would work great. He could probably just drop a truck in there instead of the plane. I like the mountains in the backround with the AZ stripes in the sunset. The mountains are a nice touch.
kevinlongisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 09:38 AM   #26

I havent posted in a long time, but I gotta help you guys.

THAT LOGO SAYS GAY PRIDE!!!!!!

Something like that would be digitally printed, not produced in vinyl, so the cost would not go up with more colors used. I owns a sign shop, so I know.

Not trying to bash, and I am not a noob, some of you might remember my rig Twist, I have been away for some time, but, that logo needs some help!
superjay5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 02:49 PM   #27

ok...I took a good look at the airplane logo and would like to know how it says gay pride?? I think it would be cool if you put a truck in there then put PARC at the top and rc club or rc crawlers at the bottom..I dont think anything about that logo is gay.but since you own a sign shop make us somethin up,Idieas are always a good thing even if its crapy,it means your actually useing your head(not directed towards anyone just saying)
Old 02-05-2006, 10:02 PM   #28
Don
Quarry Creeper

I think one like the airplane logo with a crawler on it instead of a plane would cool.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 06:43 AM   #29

anyone know of any fab shops,offroad or whatever,thats lookin to hire a welder/fabricator.I'm just keeping my options open.I have a foreman job lined up for when I get back to Az but I havent heard from the guy and I gotta have a back up..
Old 02-07-2006, 10:15 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

I just finished a rough draft of a one color t-shirt design. I will try to have photo ready draft drawn up by the next comp, so that it may be peer reviewed.

Grover-
grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #31
The Wheels Keep Turning

Just to let you guys know, there is a 4x4 challenge in Mesa on Feb 17, 18, 19. I plan on attending. Hope to see some of you out there.

http://www.averagejoe4x4challenge-expo.com/
Old 02-07-2006, 09:12 PM   #32
Don
Quarry Creeper

I posted a get together for Sunday the 12th. There are two locations to be considered. post up and let me know if your coming and witch sit you mite wont to crawl at.
link to get together post.
Phoenix crawl for fun #3

Last edited by Don; 02-09-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 04:00 PM   #33
Pebble Pounder

Any new info on the stickers?
cowboyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:11 PM   #34
Quarry Creeper

i emailed him on tues about the plane logo with a jeep or truck in it, he said he would work on it and get back to me, i just reemailed him, so we will see what he has when he replys.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #35

hey Don, my brother tells me you wanna get something started on the west side of town since alot of people are far from us..I'll be back in Phoenix on March 5th finaly.I cant wait to get back.I've started to build my custom chassis and I got one comeing to me too.so I'll be able to get into 2 classes,2.2 and unlimited.my unlimited will be done first though.I hope I can get it done by the next comp in March.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:55 PM   #36
Don
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by toylxl2
hey Don, my brother tells me you wanna get something started on the west side of town since alot of people are far from us..I'll be back in Phoenix on March 5th finaly.I cant wait to get back.I've started to build my custom chassis and I got one comeing to me too.so I'll be able to get into 2 classes,2.2 and unlimited.my unlimited will be done first though.I hope I can get it done by the next comp in March.

Yes, Right now I am trying to have get togethers every week end there is not a comp or that I work. I would also like to have some comps on this side of town. I now have two spots that have good crawling. And I am still looking for others.

I can't always make it to the other side of town. Like today's comp. I have been looking forward to it for a few weeks. I had both of my comp rigs ready to go. But at the last minute I ended up having to working instead. I love being self employed but some times it sucks.

When you get into town you will have to come to one of the west side get togethers. I try to have some extra tucks so people that don't have one running yet can still run.

Don
Old 02-20-2006, 02:13 AM   #37

yhea man..I'll definitly be at the first get together after I get there..I should have my truck up and runnin..Justin says you got some pretty bad a$$ rigs..thats cool that you let other people drive your rigs man..well 2 weeks and countin the hours
Old 03-08-2006, 12:18 PM   #38

well everyone..I'm finaly home here in good 'ol north phoenix...so whens the next get together and wheres it gonna be..my clod isnt finished yet but hopefully by next weekend..things have been hectic moveing in and stuff..well cant wait to meet ya'll
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 01:04 PM   #39
The Wheels Keep Turning

We have a comp this weekend. Check out the details in the comp forum. Hope to see you out there.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:06 PM   #40
Don
Quarry Creeper

Here is the next get together on the west side. Phoenix crawl for fun #4