Damn that's weird!
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

You need to get a life.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Wow. Now I know "It's A Small World" and all, but damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
You need to get a life.
WTF? He was reading/watching the news, came across an interesting story and thought he'd share. Your rude comment was not necessary at all.

Fawking people...
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
RCC Addict

thats actually is pretty cool. faith works in mysterious ways.
jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You need to get a life.
Do you preach to yourself constantly?
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #7
LR3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
You need to get a life.
Well sorry for opening up the internet and coming across that on my homepage. How dare I have no life
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Do you preach to yourself constantly?
Yes. I am the father. If you had read half the crap posted by folks like him you would be the same way. The only reason this was news was it was a slow day. No gang killings, No rapes, Kids snatched. Sorry but to me this is not news. It's filler. This is as about as news worthy as a bird drowning in my pond. If you want i can post photo's. I get one about two to three weeks apart. I will post a news flash when i get a squirrel. That's every two or three months. For jeepinca. Fawk you back. why don'
t you go blow him. People like you is why the younger folks are so fawked up. Stop babying them. It is what causes them to be puss pads not men.

Last edited by thatguy; 06-08-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

First, ThatGuy you're an ass of the first order... Nuff said!!

That is really cool in a wierd way, Makes ya wonder why they got rid of the It's a small world ride Hmmmmm....
thumper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper68 View Post
First, ThatGuy you're an ass of the first order... Nuff said!!
And proud to be. Yes I am a prick who ain't afraid to say what i think. You don't like me than fawk you. I tell it like i see it. That's why people like me i don't care. I speak my mind.An have no problem stating my view. If you can't take it then sucks to be you.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
And proud to be. Yes I am a prick who ain't afraid to say what i think. You don't like me than fawk you. I tell it like i see it. That's why people like me i don't care. I speak my mind.An have no problem stating my view. If you can't take it then sucks to be you.
Id flame you right now, but Im too tired. Remind me tomorrow please.

That reporter would get it. Hard.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yes. I am the father. If you had read half the crap posted by folks like him you would be the same way. The only reason this was news was it was a slow day. No gang killings, No rapes, Kids snatched. Sorry but to me this is not news. It's filler. This is as about as news worthy as a bird drowning in my pond. If you want i can post photo's. I get one about two to three weeks apart. I will post a news flash when i get a squirrel. That's every two or three months. For jeepinca. Fawk you back. why don't you go blow him. People like you is why the younger folks are so fawked up. Stop babying them. It is what causes them to be puss pads not men.
So if it had been a tragic incident where a young married couple had been killed, but not before the wife had been raped and the child kidnapped, it would have been a good post?
You're a piece of work. I almost feel sorry for you - to have such an outlook. I can't imagine the bad life experiences and subsequent pain you must have gone through to say such things. Just, "wow."
People like me, indeed. And people like him. And everyone else, too, who have posted here because of your narrow-visioned remark, who still believe in good, positive things. No, it's people like you who would apparently prefer to see gang killings, rapes, and kidnappings on the news, that make good things that do make the news, "filler."
God, I really hope you don't have children; you certainly have a lot to learn about what it means to be a Man.
JeepinOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Just another keyboard tough guy.
Glad you like all this negative crap in your life. What a miserable person you must be.
59sled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Yes. I am the father. If you had read half the crap posted by folks like him you would be the same way. The only reason this was news was it was a slow day. No gang killings, No rapes, Kids snatched. Sorry but to me this is not news. It's filler. This is as about as news worthy as a bird drowning in my pond. If you want i can post photo's. I get one about two to three weeks apart. I will post a news flash when i get a squirrel. That's every two or three months. For jeepinca. Fawk you back. why don'
t you go blow him. People like you is why the younger folks are so fawked up. Stop babying them. It is what causes them to be puss pads not men.
Wow--how sad... I mean really. I have 2 kids and would much rather these types of stories be told than what you seem to want to read.

Also--that string hanging out--well your supposed to remove that when you insert the tampon

And to LR3---great story--I really love hearing these types of things and how there really is cool inspiring stories in the world...
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:07 AM   #15
RCC Addict

He's trolling LR3 for being a kid over on scale. Anyways...he's still a jackass.

Either way, the story is cool, LR3. Thanks for posting.
danielk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:39 AM   #16
RCC Addict

you may think that you have to be an ass and speak everything out on here but that is a quick way to get your but kicked off the site. we dont have any tolerance for people like you. go clean up your room so your mommy dont spank you. you need to learn how to shut your mouth and show some respect on here or you will be turned in to the mods.
jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:15 AM   #17
LR3
Rock Crawler

So basically what this ass is saying is that he would rather hear another Columbine like story rather then a story that brought two people closer to each other. Here, I can make it better for ya. After they realised that they were both in the same picture, 2 burglers walked in armed with M4A1s and M4s and killed the kids, raped the wife, and stole the father's car.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #18

great story, LR3, thanks for posting
bigoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #19
LR3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigoggy View Post
great story, LR3, thanks for posting
Thanks.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:35 PM   #20
RCC Addict

wow thats awsome not what thatguy said but the movie.
adamargue is offline   Reply With Quote