RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   You believe this shit? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/255862-you-believe-shit.html)

microgoat 06-21-2010 10:15 AM

You believe this shit?

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12673455

And the police wonder why they don't get any respect :roll:

JeremyH 06-21-2010 11:05 AM

That's a bit over the top.

4xFord 06-21-2010 11:34 AM

Disturbing to say the least.

T-buck 06-21-2010 12:04 PM

cops suck ass.

:flipoff: Pig.

k9popo 06-21-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microgoat (Post 2510410)
http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12673455

And the police wonder why they don't get any respect :roll:

It's because people see one cop like this and think their all the same:roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510549)
cops suck ass.

Hmmm what do I say to a douche bag like this???:???::???:

Though obviously this officer was in the extreme wrong...Badge heavy

T-buck 06-21-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9popo (Post 2510558)
It's because people see one cop like this and think their all the same:roll:

Thats what they always say... One bad cop, The rest of us are good guys.

You should say Thank-you for paying taxes so you have a job. :flipoff: Freedom of speech :flipoff:

k9popo 06-21-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510564)

You should say Thank-you for paying taxes so you have a job. :flipoff: Freedom of speech :flipoff:

Well, in that case THANK YOU!!!

Because if it weren't for people like you I would be out of a Job...You sir are definitely JOB SECURITY"thumbsup"

T-buck 06-21-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9popo (Post 2510589)
Well, in that case THANK YOU!!!

Because if it weren't for people like you I would be out of a Job...You sir are definitely JOB SECURITY"thumbsup"

Your welcome.

Sounds to me like someone's starting to get What's the word you used... Badge Heavy.

Because my opinion of cops are not even close to yours... you assume I am a criminal.

Cops sure are smart.:lmao:

microgoat 06-21-2010 12:55 PM

Seriously, don't they screen you guys for potential douchebaggery?

montana.matt 06-21-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510549)
cops suck ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9popo (Post 2510558)

I wonder if he has the same attitude when he needs the "pig" to save his own bacon:roll::flipoff:

T-buck 06-21-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 2510612)
I wonder if he has the same attitude when he needs the "pig" to save his own bacon:roll::flipoff:

Hasnt happened.

montana.matt 06-21-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510614)
Hasnt happened.

Yet;-)

HomerJ 06-21-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510564)

Wow... :roll: Whats that saying again? Better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt? "thumbsup"

JeremyH 06-21-2010 01:20 PM

You know, they sure would eliminate a lot of problems like this if we started paying our cops more and requiring a higher education degree of them...

cave-man 06-21-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyH (Post 2510640)
You know, they sure would eliminate a lot of problems like this if we started paying our cops more and requiring a higher education degree of them...

I agree but unfortunately common sense is hard to teach.

T-buck 06-21-2010 01:25 PM

So...... The original story about the officer everyone does seem to agree the officer was in the wrong.

I come along and state the obvious & add my opinion about cops. k9popo of course isnt gonna like it.

what surprises me is others not understanding this type of feeling towards the police?? Cops around here have a long history of covering shit up and being crooked.
Hell 2 cops brought a victim back to Jeffery Dahmer's place and was killed.(another whoops moment)
Top cop was busted last year for F#$%ing the news reporter(Both married) that gave him great write-ups in the paper.

k9popo 06-21-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microgoat (Post 2510610)
Seriously, don't they screen you guys for potential douchebaggery?

They should Stu...Believe it or not there is a city here that hires nothing but people with douche bag attitudes because thats what the city counsel wants:roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 2510612)

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 2510621)
Yet;-)

Im sure they have it just hasn't effected him directly...Yet"thumbsup"

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyH (Post 2510640)

This I agree with...I have a degree and im working on my 2nd but yet dont make shit...But I love the job8)

k9popo 06-21-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510646)
So...... The original story about the officer everyone does seem to agree the officer was in the wrong.

I agree'd the officer in the story was wrong, very wrong and obviously a little badge heavy...But your whole attitude of "F*ck the Police" (damn good song BTW) is what I disagreed with...

Oh and the ever original "I pay your salary" was pure genius...

montana.matt 06-21-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-buck (Post 2510646)

I come along and state the obvious & add my opinion about cops. k9popo of course isnt gonna like it.

what surprises me is others not understanding this type of feeling towards the police?? Cops around here have a long history of covering shit up and being crooked.
Hell 2 cops brought a victim back to Jeffery Dahmer's place and was killed.(another whoops moment)
Top cop was busted last year for F#$%ing the news reporter(Both married) that gave him great write-ups in the paper.

I think we all agree the cop in this story was 100% wrong....
But, just because the cops in your area are crooked, that makes all others the same (including k9popo)?
When you post, you should think about what you're going to post, so you don't look like a douchebag (too late in this case)"thumbsup"

T-buck 06-21-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 2510665)
So, just because the cops in your area are crooked, that makes all others the same (including k9popo)?
When you post, you should think about what you're going to post, so you don't look like a douchebag (too late in this case)"thumbsup"

So I can only post my opinions in the WI section... because I might hurt someones feelings who likes cops somewhere else.

Sure is easy to push buttons today.