Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: can we get tapatalk for the forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #21
Rock Stacker

I didn't mean to rub anyone the wrong way? I just saw something that in my personal opinion would be neat to have for the community. You are correct I should buy a star if for nothing else but to enter the great contest for the G-Made crawler.

If I offended anyone by suggesting this please forgive me.

-Earle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiva View Post
My thoughts are YOU should buy a star to SUPPORT this site and THEN you can ask for things. Keep enjoying it for free and the rest of us will keep it alive with our star support. Obama doesn't run this site.
es79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiva View Post
My thoughts are YOU should buy a star to SUPPORT this site and THEN you can ask for things. Keep enjoying it for free and the rest of us will keep it alive with our star support. Obama doesn't run this site.
All the guy did is ask a simple question.. One that could benefit more than just himself.. Also what he's asking, if Badger decides to implement, takes all of maybe 1.5 minutes on his part to fully implement, not to mention that part about being free for RCC.. The way I see it he DID try to contribute. Even if he doesn't have/wants to but can't/doesn't want to buy a star..

I could give 2 shits if someone is deservingly flamed, but that was just out of line..

Last edited by HomerJ; 07-06-2010 at 10:15 PM.
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #23
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
All the guy did is ask a simple question.. One that could benefit more than just himself.. Also what he's asking, if Badger decides to implement, takes all of maybe 1.5 minutes on his part to fully implement, not to mention that part about being free for RCC.. The way I see it he DID try to contribute. Even if he doesn't have/wants to but can't/doesn't want to buy a star..

I could give 2 shits if someone is deservingly flamed, but that was just out of line..
I have to kinda support Baller on this as well. I understand that he is offering advice, but its true about supporting the website. but as es79 mentioned, he agree's.

As I said before, im not too sure about the whole iPhone thing. But I can tell you that I can navigate with no issues on my droid and save pictures and all I have to do is set my settings to read the page how i want it. I dont have to resize my screen by pinching or tapping. and if I can do it on the Eris, other should be able to do it even better on their droids.

It's a cool idea, but it only seems like a backdoor way to go rather than directly to the site.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Right, I can perfectly understand both of your positions on supporting the site. My main disagreement was with the nature of his response. There was honestly no need for the hostility.

When I browse RCC, it's rarely from my phone other than to answer pm's, so either way it rarely will affect me. But when I do browse on my phone, it did make it much easier/faster on our bb.

I'm not trying to make a 'big to do about nothing' here, I just thought the guy was trying to help and got railed for it is all.
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Zilvia uses it, makes it very easy to navigate websites that are constantly being updated and used. Doesnt use alot of bandwidth on your phone either since it only loads like 10 threads at a time, not all of them.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 PM   #26
LR3
Rock Crawler

would this work on the itouch? If so, I would like to have it.
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #27
LR3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
Right, I can perfectly understand both of your positions on supporting the site. My main disagreement was with the nature of his response. There was honestly no need for the hostility.

When I browse RCC, it's rarely from my phone other than to answer pm's, so either way it rarely will affect me. But when I do browse on my phone, it did make it much easier/faster on our bb.

I'm not trying to make a 'big to do about nothing' here, I just thought the guy was trying to help and got railed for it is all.
I agree with you on this. Alot of free members on here would love to be able to support the site by giving money(me included), but we just can't afford it
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote