Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Note to all gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Exclamation Note to all gamers

for all you gamer/4x4 lovers who have a Xbox go to your local game rental store and rent or buy the game 4x4 evolution 2 ... its kinda fun for a boring day or one of those cant sleep nights. In the game you start out chose a stock truck or suv from Frod,
Chevy, GMC, Toyota, Dodge any a few more. Then you race or do mission to build up you rig... you can add skyjacker lifts from 2 to 14 inch high!! superswamper tires, ARB Brush guards and thats only the begining. After winning enough races you get sponcerd by one of the teams and unlock the team cars such as pre runners, Rally cars, and a MONSTER TRUCK. All and all i think is a cool game but one of those ones when once you have a killer rig and you WAMP THE SH!T OUT OF it gets sorta boring but its one way you can make you dream rig cheap!!
Danny
CreepyCrawler88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

That's game funs with the monster truck.
Bam Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

FYI its also out on the Game Cube and for pc .
alterchristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

oh, i thought you were talking to the real gamers like me who replace sleep with energy drinks to just get a few games in at 3:00 in the morning. see gamers are the peoplle who are pail and play DDR, SOCOM, UNREAL TOURNAMENT, BATTLE FIELD, WARCRAFT, EVERQUEST, STARWARS GALAXIES, oh and what is better than BAWLS energy drinks for breakfest.
joecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:33 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Halo is the best, and 4x4 evo 2 is easy cheasy, I got mods to get anything and infinite money. I got tonsa DLs too
TLTCrawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:48 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

4x4 evo cheats
Get More $$
Go to the press start screen and press Y, X, White, Y, X, White, X, X, Y, White, X, Y

Get Reputation
Go to the press start screen and press Y, Y, White, X, X, White, Y, Y, Y, X, X, X

Get All Missions
Go to the press start screen and press X, X, White, White, Y, Y, White, X, Y, Y, X, White

Treasure Chest in Arizona
Pick the track Arizona reverse until you get to the railroad track. Which is not very far. Turn right until you get to a dirt road. Go over a little hill and 2 houses will be on the left go right in between them and there is the chest. If you need help pause the game and the first title you can go to press that to see a big map. You will see the dirt road this is for a lot of money.

Free Money
This cheat takes a while but it's worth it. Once you have a truck successfully complete a mission, any mission is fine but the more money you earn on the mission the faster you'll gain money. After you have completed the mission. Save the game as you regularly would, then go to garage, profiles, save game, press B, then choose no to save game. This will put you back on the end of mission screen. After this don't save and keep doing it again, it'll work over and over.
BrockGrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 09:24 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Screw that get Screamer 4x4 instead
Chuki is offline   Reply With Quote