Notices

Thread: I Dont Care

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Wink I Dont Care

Sorry for posting two in one day but I really like this one

WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS?

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet? Well, I don't. I don't care at all!

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.

I'll care when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi tells the world he is sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling, slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college hazing incident, rest assured that I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank that I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts that I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and -- you guessed it -- I don't care!"

p.s. and if this offends anyone guess what I DON'T CARE this is how I feel and I whish I would have written it.
alterchristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2006, 06:04 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterchristopher
Sorry for posting two in one day but I really like this one

WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS?

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania? Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet? Well, I don't. I don't care at all!

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi Arabia.

I'll care when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi tells the world he is sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling, slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been humiliated in what amounts to a college hazing incident, rest assured that I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank that I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts that I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and -- you guessed it -- I don't care!"

p.s. and if this offends anyone guess what I DON'T CARE this is how I feel and I whish I would have written it.

Finally someone who sees it my way. Thank you for posting this. Rock on USA.
Texrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

I am going to hell
slugzracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Yeah, I feel the same way! Screw em!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:08 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Propoganda like this really gets the little minds rambling!!!

There is so much "over simplified bull****" yapping in those statements, it is simply amazing.

Notice how the topic turned from terrorists that attacked on 9/11, to Iraqis..............yet SO little is there to make this connection? If you wanna yap about terrorists, then define them first. If you wanna talk crap about insurgents, then talk about insurgents, if you hate Islamics then spill it, and if you want to kill all Iraqis then just speak your mind! But these statements just bundle terrorists, insurgents, Islamics, Iraqis, the media, etc etc etc into one bundle.................

Oh, and god dam, stop posting mass-emails from 4 years ago!!!!
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:16 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Thank you Robb for pointing that out. There are way too many people who can't seem of understand the difference.
chaotic_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:49 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Angry

Im over here right now and have talked with many of the locals and here their stores and would consider Sodom a terrorist in day. I see the body bags every night of are own men and women and all I can do to show my respect is help load their cackiest in a plane and pray for their families believe me their are terrorist here. I am proud to have the honor of fighting for my country some of you watch the news and think you now everything but you don't see these people every day or here the army guys talk about what happened to them last night or their friends in short you no ****. All I can say is we are here for a reason a good reason trust me or don't I don't care at the end of the day I am proud of what I have done even if it only helps out a little. You know what are job is in the military we answer prays .Some one prays for food and we fly in and feed them. Some one praise foe medical supplies and we send doctors, and some one praise for freedom from aspersion and we free them. Why because we believe its the right thing to do that's why and I will continuo to do my job because I believe everyone has the right to live with out fear ,and when it comes down to it that's all a terrorist is is some one how gains power threw fear.
alterchristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:06 PM   #8
RCC Addict

I am not disrespecting who you are, or what you do!! I am thankful that you are there, fighting for the cause that has been created!! Don't paint me as ungrateful. I have friends around the world fighting now, I lost TOO MANY friends in Dessert Storm, and I lost family in previous wars. I know the definition of loss.

But also don't paint me as ignorant because I haven't seen what you have, and that because you have seen what you have, me having my opinion is no longer an option to me. As an American, I have the ability to own my opinion and proudly state it, an ability that you are fighting for. Don't start to think that since you are a soldier, actually fighting in the war, that you are more intelligent in the matter of the war. Some of us civilians have pretty good brains............................in fact, some of us can type properly.

And I wasn't stating that there aren't terrorists in Iraq.................terrorists are a worldwide thing, including the USA. Of course there are terrorists in Iraq.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:19 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Right now in many countries people look at this as the US trying to make clowns out of their own people as well as the soldiers. There is really no cause, neither a reason for all that. People die without reasonable cause, and in the end there will be no winners.
Frakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:25 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

I like it.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:52 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyRizzo
I like it.
Rob, your entitled to your opinion. Frankly, I agree w/ it. That is MY opinion.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 09:04 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan
Rob, your entitled to your opinion. Frankly, I agree w/ it. That is MY opinion.
Yep, and I don't care!