Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: STEVESTOCK - RC4wd Bully ARTR Raffle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #81
Gold Star Baby!

wow i was hoping to contribute, sorry you got shut down, we did too, three times! once you are on their radar they watch your account very carefully for any gifts. you are all awesome who were able to help this family out. i wish you all well over the holiday season.
SoCo Crawlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 10:00 AM   #82
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy R View Post
Wow... I don't even know what to say! On one hand, it's thrilling to win such a fantastic prize and at the last minute! But knowing it is because of the loss of one of our RCC brothers makes it a bitter pill to swallow and very humbling to say the least. I feel rather guilty about winning to be honest.

John, thank you for organizing this. Even though it would've hurt my chances to win, I wish it could've run longer to generate more money for Steve's family. Definitely a huge thank you to RC4WD and Team3Six and of course, RCC. I was happy enough knowing my money was going to help Steve's family along with all of the other contributions. Winning is very sweet icing on the cake and was quite unexpected. Thank you!
Congrats!
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #83
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy R View Post
Wow... I don't even know what to say! On one hand, it's thrilling to win such a fantastic prize and at the last minute! But knowing it is because of the loss of one of our RCC brothers makes it a bitter pill to swallow and very humbling to say the least. I feel rather guilty about winning to be honest.

John, thank you for organizing this. Even though it would've hurt my chances to win, I wish it could've run longer to generate more money for Steve's family. Definitely a huge thank you to RC4WD and Team3Six and of course, RCC. I was happy enough knowing my money was going to help Steve's family along with all of the other contributions. Winning is very sweet icing on the cake and was quite unexpected. Thank you!
Congrats Tommy!! I'm sure Steve would be happy to hear what you said, and to have you running it. I never knew him, but from John's work it now feels like many of us do. Congrats again!
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:14 PM   #84
I wanna be Dave

Congrats TommyR, your words are touching. glad to have been a part of this.
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #85
I wanna be Dave

Man I really want to contribute. Can I atleast still give?
Jeepkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #86
I wanna be Dave

Yeah, whats with the banner? Is there another raffle going to happen or what?
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #87
www.team3sixrc.com

I asked John tyo put it up a week ago, But he was sick and delayed it. I figure I will leave it here until John lets him know other wise. maybe we can get John to sell decals for the cause.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #88
I wanna be Dave

I just got the stickers from Bowtie...they are awesome.

Let me see when I get back in town if there is something I can put together that will comply with the rules of PayPal.

thanks to everyone for wanting to help.

John
Rckcrwlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:54 AM   #89
I wanna be Dave

I have the last little bit of stuff from Steve's Shop.

I need to liquidate this stuff ASAP. All sales are Sold As Is.

Look at the pics.

No reasonable offers refused...remember this is going to Steve's Family.

If you are interested, let me know.

Spektrum DX3 w/RX & toggle mod - $100 shipped
Spektrum DX3.0 w/RX - $100 shipped
Wild Ceptor (Discontinued) - $10 plus shipping

To see more detailed pics...go here

http://www.nwh-media.com/showgallery.php?cat=537
Old 12-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #90
I wanna be Dave

Just as a clarification...

All these items are available individually. Unless you want to buy the lot...
Old 12-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #91
I wanna be Dave

I got my stickers today. They are badass to say the least! I'm glad I could contribute and thanks to all that did.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:41 PM   #92
I wanna be Dave

Got my stickers the other day and made sure to put one on each of the cars and a few other spots, glad I could help out.
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #93
I wanna be Dave

This is the last chance to contribute to helping Steve's family.

I have raised a little over $2000 with your help(by selling his stuff, of course) not counting the original $2500 from Crawl'n Camp

I am going to ask that if anyone wants to donate or buy some of the stuff below, please let me know ASAP.

If it doesn't sell I will buy it all so that I can get them the money before the holidays. I am targeting the $2500 mark for this one also.

Send money if you want to buy something, send me an offer, or I can sell you some great stickers from Bowtie. I know a lot of this stuff is not really useful but there is two Spektrum Radios that would be $200 towards the cause and an RTR rc18MT that I would like to get $75 for.

Use this link for Donation/Purchases...

After this weekend all donations from this link will go back towards the site.

If you are not a member of Networkhobbies, Click on "Note to Seller" and add your RCC name so I know who you are. Let me know what you want so I can track it. If you want something shipped, please figure an estimate on the shipping.

Thanks for helping out.

John

Items Sold
Proline Body

Last edited by Rckcrwlr; 12-15-2010 at 06:57 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #94
I wanna be Dave

This will be the last post on this thread for me...

We raised $2591.00 through the sale and raffle of Steve's RC items. It is amazing what happens when people that only know each other through a forum, pull together and accomplish something like this.

Please understand that the wishes and prayers are just as powerful as the money and I know they are feeling our love and generosity.

I have a tough yet energizing feat tomorrow. I will be meeting with his wife and son to present them a check. This will be both a celebration and emotional meeting.

Everyday gets a little easier to bear without talking or seeing him. I miss his call asking, "Do you have any...", and I would say that this isn't a game of Go Fish!!!. He would laugh and then start listing what he needed to get his next project completed.
He would always say, Did you give me the "special" discount and could you put it on my tab...of which I really never kept track of.

It has been real hard for me to get back to RC. I know he would want me there but it is just difficult getting past him not being there. I have a great family known as W.Pa.C., that have supported me and let me deal with this how I need to but always making sure that they are there.

After meeting with Steve's family, I will then go to my first event on Sunday. This will be my step forward.

Sorry for rambling...

Thanks again for all the generosity and prayers...this will help make their Christmas Season a little brighter.

Steve "STEVESTOCK" Berry ... Lights Out!!

Last edited by Rckcrwlr; 12-14-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:21 PM   #95
www.team3sixrc.com

Very well put,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
This will be the last post on this thread for me...

We raised $2591.00 through the sale and raffle of Steve's RC items. It is amazing what happens when people that only know each other through a forum, pull together and accomplish something like this.

Please understand that the wishes and prayers are just as powerful as the money and I know they are feeling our love and generosity.

I have a tough yet energizing feat tomorrow. I will be meeting with his wife and son to present them a check. This will be both a celebration and emotional meeting.

Everyday gets a little easier to bear without talking or seeing him. I miss his call asking, "Do you have any...", and I would say that this isn't a game of Go Fish!!!. He would laugh and then start listing what he needed to get his next project completed.
He would always say, Did you give me the "special" discount and could you put it on my tab...of which I really never kept track of.

It has been real hard for me to get back to RC. I know he would want me there but it is just difficult getting past him not being there. I have a great family known as W.Pa.C., that have supported me and let me deal with this how I need to but always making sure that they are there.

After meeting with Steve's family, I will then go to my first event on Sunday. This will be my step forward.

Sorry for rambling...

Thanks again for all the generosity and prayers...this will help make their Christmas Season a little brighter.

Steve "STEVESTOCK" Berry ... Lights Out!!
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #96
I wanna be Dave

Very nice!

I'm sure Steve is looking down on you waiting for you to pick up that remote and have a crawl for him, and know he's there with a smile on his face telling you to watch that gate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #97
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmuzz1 View Post
Very nice!

I'm sure Steve is looking down on you waiting for you to pick up that remote and have a crawl for him, and know he's there with a smile on his face telling you to watch that gate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know he is!
Stick King is offline   Reply With Quote