Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: The Paranormal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default The Paranormal

Post up stranges things that you've had happen to you or someone else wether you believe it or not.
THE CRAWLER KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

I dropped a deuce once that was screaming that it couldn't swim as it swirled around the toilet.

That, was WEIRD.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
I dropped a deuce once that was screaming that it couldn't swim as it swirled around the toilet.

That, was WEIRD.

Sure you werent trippin....
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

my brother had a place that was haunted in Accokeek MD close to the Potomac river. had to have been battleground territory; he had a ghost of a soldier he'd pass in the hallway in daytime, i heard a cannon go off out front and the dog didnt hear anything. open the door and there was a fog that looked like smoke. a week or so later, the dog brought back what looked like a chunk of cannonball it had found. i heard the footsteps of a little girl go across a hardwood floor, same dog didnt even react, sister n law used to get woke up by that little girl as well. they sold the house cause some darker entity kept them up a lot of nights.....

never thought much of those things till i experienced it myself.
ClassicGMJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
Adilynsdad too!

I dropped a huge doody one time went to wipe... nothing... looked in the bowl... nothing

That was weird!

I know it was too lumpy to just be gas but where the heck was it?

I admit it... I beleive in ghost doodies
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Ok so I was just in the shower and I was getting some dirt out my nails and I look up and see this BLACK SHADOW like thing about ready to go out the door. Now I had the door closed, and nobody came in.

I'm not the only one that this has happened to though but it has happened to my little brother just a few weeks ago same thing a black shadow like thing leaving the bathroom. My Dad has also had it happen to him the same black shadow like thing except that time it was entering the bathroom and going into the closet.

These aren't the only strange things that have happened!

One time my Mom was saying goodbye to my Dad cause he was leaving for woork, and all of a sudden she heard this like scream in a way except as if it had been when someone didn't open up there mouth to scream and then my Dad asked if it was my little brother but she said no (cause he likes to scare her sometimes) , then all of a sudden there was a bright red light flashing on the wall. Now you gotta understand there are no windows by the garage!

Then my Mom woke up one night because our dog was barking and then she saw a briht white light shoot accross her rooom, which is where we take a shower since there is only one enclosed one in the house.

Glad that I got that off of my chest!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

I'm not going to say that supernatural stuff doesn't happen, but I'm one of those that believes 99.9% of ghost stories and experiences can be explained by either science, or by the human mind just interpreting things in a 'weird' way. I don't dis-credit people on their supernatural stories (unless it's completely out there), but at the same time, I'm not gonna go looking for that shit either. Did that a few times back in high school by going to supposedly haunted places and exploring the myths.

Last time I did that was when a bunch of buddies and I decided to go to a farm that was supposedly a Satanic church/worshiping ground. Well, we pull into the road that leads to the farm and go on ahead. It narrows off into a drive that I couldn't possibly turn around on, and was so narrow that I just pushed on ahead instead of trying to back up. After passing several animal skulls lining the fences, we opened up into a field with a huge black barn in front of us. A dog off to the left that was chained up in front of a house that we had failed to notice prior alerted the natives we were there, and all hell broke loose. I didn't hang around long enough to see what was going to happen, I cut a bigass donut in their yard and hauled ass outta there. Supposedly the story was that these people would chase you and shoot at you. We thought the stories and people that told them were full of shit. I guess we were partially wrong, they never got a chance to chase us though, I was gone by the time they go to their cars I guess. Yep, we do some dumbass shit as kids don't we....
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

ate corn the night before, took a big dump a day later and it's still corn, now that's some wierd shit...
ped453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 01:45 AM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped453 View Post
ate corn the night before, took a big dump a day later and it's still corn, now that's some wierd shit...

I have mix feelings because I don't believe in it but it has happen to me.....
I was 6 and staying at my grandparents house and my brother and I would sleep in the living room and there was a room connected and the t.v. faced that direction, well on some nights I would look up at the t.v. (which was off)
and I would see like little white shapes like kids or little people moving around in the other room but when I turned my head to look, there was nothing
so I don't know if was just my imagination or something real.....
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
I dropped a huge doody one time went to wipe... nothing... looked in the bowl... nothing

That was weird!

I know it was too lumpy to just be gas but where the heck was it?

I admit it... I beleive in ghost doodies

IT just fell out? sight unseen? hmmmmm...? bad gasket?

MX70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
Last time I did that was when a bunch of buddies and I decided to go to a farm that was supposedly a Satanic church/worshiping ground. Well, we pull into the road that leads to the farm and go on ahead. It narrows off into a drive that I couldn't possibly turn around on, and was so narrow that I just pushed on ahead instead of trying to back up. After passing several animal skulls lining the fences, we opened up into a field with a huge black barn in front of us. A dog off to the left that was chained up in front of a house that we had failed to notice prior alerted the natives we were there, and all hell broke loose. I didn't hang around long enough to see what was going to happen, I cut a bigass donut in their yard and hauled ass outta there. Supposedly the story was that these people would chase you and shoot at you. We thought the stories and people that told them were full of shit. I guess we were partially wrong, they never got a chance to chase us though, I was gone by the time they go to their cars I guess. Yep, we do some dumbass shit as kids don't we....
Was this in Northern KY by any chance?
transambill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE CRAWLER KING View Post
Ok so I was just in the shower and I was getting some dirt out my nails and I look up and see this BLACK SHADOW like thing about ready to go out the door. Now I had the door closed, and nobody came in.

I'm not the only one that this has happened to though but it has happened to my little brother just a few weeks ago same thing a black shadow like thing leaving the bathroom. My Dad has also had it happen to him the same black shadow like thing except that time it was entering the bathroom and going into the closet.

These aren't the only strange things that have happened!

One time my Mom was saying goodbye to my Dad cause he was leaving for woork, and all of a sudden she heard this like scream in a way except as if it had been when someone didn't open up there mouth to scream and then my Dad asked if it was my little brother but she said no (cause he likes to scare her sometimes) , then all of a sudden there was a bright red light flashing on the wall. Now you gotta understand there are no windows by the garage!

Then my Mom woke up one night because our dog was barking and then she saw a briht white light shoot accross her rooom, which is where we take a shower since there is only one enclosed one in the house.

Glad that I got that off of my chest!

Anybody got an explanation for the shower incident?
Old 12-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Location: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

my girl ate corn and we made sweet love that night.... the next day it was cream corn
DeweyCJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #14
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeweyCJ5 View Post
my girl ate corn and we made sweet love that night.... the next day it was cream corn
nice...
braceysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:53 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by transambill View Post
Was this in Northern KY by any chance?
Nope, central. Just outside of Lexington.
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

When I was a kid we saw a UFO while driving in Nor-Cal. The object was just sitting above the hill, it had lights but no sound at all, and you could see creatures looking out of the windows. It really freaked us out until a CHP showed up and spotlighted the object. It turned out to be a disabled Goodyear blimp holding station next to the road waiting for its support crew to show up.
Greatscott is online now   Reply With Quote