Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Wow!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #41
0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkfan View Post
Not defending the criminal or his actions at all he is in jail where he belongs but the cops were way out of line. The criminal is doing 20 years for assault. Are the cops? No they only lost their jobs. Cops dont get to pick and choose what laws they follow just cause they are cops. If you or I beat some one with a baton we would go to jail for attempted murder.
Kinda the way I stand. If I saw a guy swerve at a friend and clip his leg and almost kill him. I pursue this guy down and eventually make him wreck. Then me and four friends beat him while he is unconscious laying face down in a ditch and a witness gets it all on film. All six of us would be in jail for a while.

I'm not standing up for the guy by any means but the guy was clearly not moving, not posing any further threats. He more than likely would have received a bigger sentence in prison if the police would have not done what they did.
romulus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 07:01 PM   #42
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
The only people that need worry about a situation like this even remotely happening in the first place are people who intend to break the law.

I guess my views may seem insensitive since I know I am not in that group. And for those that are, I feel no pitty.
I've seen my cousin eat the hood of a wautaga tx police car for no good reason. There was 2 cop cars and 3 cops,they asked if he had any weapons,he said yes I have a knife in my boot. The cop told him to "take it out" "take it out" My cousin said "F.YOU, you take it out"

I wonder what I would have witnessed if he had followed the cops orders?
Argyle tx police put a gun in a grandfathers face for no good reason.

There is some rumer is was argyle police that murdered one of the von-erics
(wrestling family)

B
Cops who show to have a problem with anger controle should be pulled asid and councled,before thier anger couses them to harm a citizen.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #43
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Maybe they didn't know he was thrown and thought he was running for it.
Really? What did it look like he was going to do, lying there face down in a ditch? Turn into an earthworm and burrow a tunnel?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:05 PM   #44
0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
I've seen my cousin eat the hood of a wautaga tx police car for no good reason.

My cousin said "F.YOU, you take it out"

Poor choice of words sounds like the case here. Any carry concealed weapon owner should know to have the officer to remove the weapon so other non aware surrounding officers don't assume and act out of instinct.
He simply chose to tell the cop to do it in a set of words that makes him sound like a criminal.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:06 PM   #45
0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Really? What did it look like he was going to do, lying there face down in a ditch? Turn into an earthworm and burrow a tunnel?

Old 11-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #46
RCC Addict

I wonder why I am never involved with these types of situations. Could it be because I respect the law? Hmmm.
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #47
RCC Addict

Why the hell do people even bother trying to run from the cops, you can't outrun the radio...
canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:19 PM   #48
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus22 View Post
Poor choice of words sounds like the case here. Any carry concealed weapon owner should know to have the officer to remove the weapon so other non aware surrounding officers don't assume and act out of instinct.
He simply chose to tell the cop to do it in a set of words that makes him sound like a criminal.
We was 17 and the cop had several unsuccessfull attemtps to catch my cousin. This time he got him and was all rambo about it,the boot knife was illegal,shawn fannin (the cop) and my cousin knew each other very well (over prior years)and didnt like each other.

The same cop went ballsitic on me another time cuz he almost rearended me.

I was speeding by about 10 over on a residential street,I was approaching a stop sign that I usually just blew.But I saw some cherries so I had to make the stop sign.Well shawn nearly hit me
Dude was always a dick,small cop with a big mouth
Old 11-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #49
0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbacon12 View Post
Why the hell do people even bother trying to run from the cops, you can't outrun the radio...
You can if the cop can't see you long enough to tell the others where you are.

Running in what looks like a Chrysler minivan is a different story.

Edit: since your from Canada your police chases are a little different I understand

Old 11-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #50
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
What would you do if that guy tried to run down one of your friends?
Looked like he was trying to avoid the spike strip to me? Either way I'm sure he saw the cop there. But to answer the question.... If I were a cop there I would have had enough common sense to know there were dash cameras watching me!!! Cops are here to protect us, good and bad! Just like when a cop shoots someone, they don't let them lay there and die. The call for a ambulance to render aid for them. We have a justice system for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteepJeep View Post
I think its funny how people get upset and actually side with the P.O.S. that was driving the minivan. We used to hang horse thieves for fux sake. I would have beaten the guy too. He got what he deserved.
We used to hang people we though were witches to! It's not siding with the bad guy here. No one is saying that the bad guy shouldn't be punished for what he did or attempted to do! We are just saying that the bad guy was CLEARLY passed out, motionless in a ditch face down with his arms out to his side when 5 cops started beating the snot out of him! That is breaking the law! The same laws that they themselves are supposed to uphold and protect!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #51
RCC Addict

Quote:
You can if the cop can't see you long enough to tell the others where you are.

Running in what looks like a Chrysler minivan is a different story.

Edit: since your from Canada your police chases are a little different I understand

canadianbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #52
RCC Addict

x2
chicostaxxs007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #53

I work at a Police Department as a disptacher, been doing it for almost a year now. When I first saw the video, I questioned the motive to why they would assault the subj from the van, then I saw the beginning of the video.
No wonder the officers reacted the why that they did, they almost killed one of there brothers doing his job by protecting our daily lifes!! Most of the community does not know what officers go through on a normal day on duty. Most of the calls are BS like "he said, she said" crap, and others are burlarys, shootings, etc. Lets change the view of everyones thinking, lets say the officer that was hit by the van was YOUR CHILD, crossing the street coming home from school!! Do you think you would react calm and not want to go into a blind furry!? Think about it, he is nothing but a drug dealing, governemnt benefits cheating, waste of space. Now tax payers are going to be stuck paying the bill while he sits out his sentence for drug trafficing, aggrevated assualt to an officer, wreckless driving, and evading arrest. Would have been cheaper to let him die. But thats my view.
Im a Honorably Discharged combat veteran with two tours in Iraq with the United States Marine Corps, forgive me if I blunt.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"...SEMPER FI
TxFire976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
We was 17 and the cop had several unsuccessfull attemtps to catch my cousin. This time he got him and was all rambo about it,the boot knife was illegal,shawn fannin (the cop) and my cousin knew each other very well (over prior years)and didnt like each other.

The same cop went ballsitic on me another time cuz he almost rearended me.

I was speeding by about 10 over on a residential street,I was approaching a stop sign that I usually just blew.But I saw some cherries so I had to make the stop sign.Well shawn nearly hit me
Dude was always a dick,small cop with a big mouth

Judging by the way it sounds like you/your family carry yourself around police officers, theres probably more than one that "has it out for you".

RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:38 PM   #55
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

jokers_toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #56
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFire976 View Post
I work at a Police Department as a disptacher, been doing it for almost a year now. When I first saw the video, I questioned the motive to why they would assault the subj from the van, then I saw the beginning of the video.
No wonder the officers reacted the why that they did, they almost killed one of there brothers doing his job by protecting our daily lifes!! Most of the community does not know what officers go through on a normal day on duty. Most of the calls are BS like "he said, she said" crap, and others are burlarys, shootings, etc. Lets change the view of everyones thinking, lets say the officer that was hit by the van was YOUR CHILD, crossing the street coming home from school!! Do you think you would react calm and not want to go into a blind furry!? Think about it, he is nothing but a drug dealing, governemnt benefits cheating, waste of space. Now tax payers are going to be stuck paying the bill while he sits out his sentence for drug trafficing, aggrevated assualt to an officer, wreckless driving, and evading arrest. Would have been cheaper to let him die. But thats my view.
Im a Honorably Discharged combat veteran with two tours in Iraq with the United States Marine Corps, forgive me if I blunt.

So by your though process the cops should have just shot him when he was laying there huh? Cops put there lives on the line everyday. They are under paid and over worked. At the same time this is the career they choose. When they finished in-service and were sworn in they knew that they would face these type of things all the time. Letting your emotions get the best of you in that job will get you killed! Instead of beating the crap out of the bad guy someone should have been frisking him!

That said I lived with cops most of my life. I did Fugitive Recovery work for years as well as being a armed security officer for a contract company. I saw one of my officers get shot in the head while he was returning fire. The guy he shot ran out of the door and made it to the back of the building and fell over dead. I didn't run up and start beating the crap out of him!

What we would do and what a cop should do is two very different things! That is the point to all of this. The cops are supposed to be better than that. But we are not the only ones who though what they did was wrong or they would still have their jobs.....
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:01 PM   #57
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFire976 View Post

So a Police Dept employee finding nothing wrong w/this video?? My trust continue's to fall
T-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #58
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
What we would do and what a cop should do is two very different things! That is the point to all of this. The cops are supposed to be better than that. But we are not the only ones who though what they did was wrong or they would still have their jobs.....
Agreed. They are trained to handle certain situations in a professional manner, or at least in a way that the normal citizen can not. Otherwise, what point is there in training them at all? Just give them a badge and a gun and a code book and turn them loose.

Yes, the bad guy nearly killed an officer, and I'm not defending his actions, but that was the risk that officer took. It makes no difference who the person was, be it my child, my brother, or a cop...if you put yourself in danger, chances are you're going to get hurt. Step out in front of a bad guy in a moving vehicle, chances are he may try to hit you.

It was said before, had these officers not allowed their emotions to get the better of them, they would have kept their jobs and the bad guy would have gotten more time in jail.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:24 PM   #59

I guess you can call me old fashion, I believe in protecting my own. I will do what I have to do, with the force necessary. You punch me, I will get a bat, you get a bat, I will get a gun, You get a gun, you better kill me dead because I will stop at nothing to hunt you down. Agree to disagree though, everyone has there own views, I just hope one day I don't have someone wathcing my back, that is worried about their moral feelings.

And to Duuuuuuuude.....really? You would blame your innocent child, walking home from school if they got plowed over by a drug addict going 70 MPH down the street...come on man, get real!

"QUOTE" It makes no difference who the person was, be it my child, my brother, or a cop...if you put yourself in danger, chances are you're going to get hurt.
TxFire976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #60
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Judging by the way it sounds like you/your family carry yourself around police officers, theres probably more than one that "has it out for you".

Well,to be honest we was pretty wild as teenagers.I was always respectfull once I got caught,yes sir,no sir ect. So I never got harrased much.

But I tried to not get caught,the chase was the exciting part of it.
I stole the tires and wheels off the deputy sherriffs car while is was in his driveI thought it was funny as hell,he tried to nail me for a felony
Luckily the judge saw my intent was for humor,he told me that if I had left the tires there,he could have called it a prank,but since I took them and hid them it was theft.But he still didnt stick me with a felony

But once we as a group got a bad wrap,they always had an eye out for us.
And we come from a family (my dads side) that was raised running from cops.My grandfather had story after story of his ford leavin them behind.
My dad continued the tradition and I heard his stories also,so it was only natural for me to give chase aswell. Its not the same day in age now,back in my pops day he could still shake hands with the cops the next day.
In my day that had already changed,we mean no harm,just having fun.

But we didnt change,the cops did,there just sore losers now.

Tags
bacon fail, pigs gone wild, ranovru=butthurt