Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Wow!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #81
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
When that happens youll be the first to know.

Funny how the people who arent that concerned about things like this are the ones that dont have anything to worry about.

In the mean time, you just keep on with your F the police attitude & report back to me the next time you have a "bad run-in".

We'll see who reports back first....
Do you live in reality?
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #82
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
and i guess what the police did at the end was "show a little humanity".im just useing your words and again no sympathy for the guy just dont like out of control cops..been quite a few incidences in the last few years here..and were talking innocent people getting the shit kicked out of them and worse in some cases..and because the police investigate themselves and in alot of cases the police have covered up and defended action that are clearly wrong the public here has lost alot of confidence in the police..i can tell you they wouldnt be the first people i call if i need help and thats a fact

One more time...........whew......

People (the douche in the vid) that dont show any humanity towards others (running people over), dont deserve the humanity shown by others (end result getting beat instead of maybe handcuffed).

Just my opinion but its trippy how it actually plays out in reality......

Some call it karma I think....
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #83
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Do you live in reality?

Yes & Ive never been beaten by the police.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #84
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFire976 View Post
Ok, I'm done with this, getting out of hand!
I thought it was going along pretty well...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:22 PM   #85
Pebble Pounder

everyone is so quick to jump on police officers.... The officers do need a re evaluation done on procedures but just like our troops. If you dont stand behind them... feel free to stand in front of them, you ****ing coward. Right or wrong these guys have their lives on the line.

Lets see what kind of a shit storm this opens up.... Save your breath please. This is an opinion.
lsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #86
dnf

Quote:
Well according the anit-authorities, by doing his job puts him at fault.

So the whole debate is taboo.....
What really counts is the citizens of the area.
If the majority of the people is this town feel the officers were just doing thier job.Then thats what they was doing,as the officers work for the citizens they serve.If thats the way they want the cops to act,then they should get what they pay for.

However,if the majority of the public in the area are in opposition to the actions,then the officers are not doing thier job,as the public are thier employers and disagree with thier actions.Since thats not what the people want them to do,thats not what they are paid then to do,hence they wasnt doing thier job.

Its really a matter of public trust,satisfaction with the police force.
Not you and me here,but the people there.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #87
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Like a g6, like a like a g6......
really are you trying to imply im some sort of gangster or like because i dont like bad/out of control cops..im not a sheep who blindly follows and figures oh the police did it so i guess its ok .i can make up my own mind...last few seconds werent ok ..thats why they were fired.
no one is saying the police arent allowed to do thier job..thier job was to put cuffs on the unconcious sack of shit and wait for the meatwagon to get him

Last edited by vonclod; 11-30-2010 at 09:33 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #88
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsone View Post
everyone is so quick to jump on police officers.... The officers do need a re evaluation done on procedures but just like our troops. If you dont stand behind them... feel free to stand in front of them, you ****ing coward. Right or wrong these guys have their lives on the line.

Lets see what kind of a shit storm this opens up.... Save your breath please. This is an opinion.
The bad guy is clearly at fault for the chase and for nearly killing an officer. Nobody is debating that.

The cops are at fault for beating him after he was thrown from his vehicle and was lying face down, immobile and unconscious. Some find this acceptable, others do not.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 PM   #89
0 0

Have any of you ever been in a fight? How many of you knocked that guy out? How many of you kept kicking and hitting that guy when he is knocked out?

Same story. He posed a threat. Threat was stopped. Why keep beating him
romulus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:27 PM   #90
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus22 View Post
Have any of you ever been in a fight? How many of you knocked that guy out? How many of you kept kicking and hitting that guy when he is knocked out?
What if he was already knocked out when we got there? Does that still count as a fight?

I once beat an unconscious guy unconsciouser.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #91
0 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
What if he was already knocked out when we got there? Does that still count as a fight?
Well I guess if he was fighting your friend I guess that makes it ok.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #92
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romulus22 View Post
Well I guess if he was fighting your friend I guess that makes it ok.
And what if my friend was no longer there, it was just the guy that was knocked out?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #93
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
really are you trying to imply im some sort of gangster or like because i dont like bad/out of control cops..im not a sheep who blindly follows and figures oh the police did it so i guess its ok .i can make up my own mind...last few seconds werent ok ..thats why they were fired.
no one is saying the police arent allowed to do thier job

Not at all my friend. Thats just my new phrase when something goes over someones head.

again @ the ganster comment
Old 11-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #94
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Some find this acceptable, others do not.

See if I can put some bling on my point....

I do not think it was acceptable, but I dont care that it happend (because of said circumstances).

Had it been an 80yo lady for a parking ticket, I would be like whoooa

Where does that put me on your _______ scale?

BTW, are you sipping on nyquil again tonight?????
Old 11-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #95
0 0

LOL just noticed someone added a tag to this thread
Old 11-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #96
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=RANOVRU;2770423]

Not at all my friend. Thats just my new phrase when something goes over someones head.

again @ the ganster comment[/QUOTElol
i was trying to figure out what that meant..googled it and got got airplanes and gangster rap..lol
your still wrong.. i think the humanity comment was a bit ironic is all..its all good
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #97
dnf

Quote:

I do not think it was acceptable, but I dont care that it happend (because of said circumstances).

Soooooo,if they beat on a person that you personally feel desrves it your ok with it.

If they open up on a person you dont really think desrves it,then you will have pause.

Justice is not to be given by the officers,they are mearly to stop and apprehend the criminal. Its totally ok for them to act simulare to this if there had been a stuggle,and thuse needed to get the criminal into custody.

But the criminal was stopped,to say he deserved what he got cuz of what he did is exactly what the officers probably felt at the time.
And that my sir is exactly the problem

We the people have judges to decide what said justice will be,thats not what the officers job is.
Like I have said before,thank God we have cameras to prove how some officers act.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #98
Suck it up!

Quote:

Considering the circumstances, I don't care that it happened either, he got what was coming to him and he's damn lucky he wasn't awake to see it happen.

But its not about how we feel, its about what members of law enforcement did to an unarmed and immobile person.

We have laws and codes and a system set up in a very specific manner to handle law breakers. A cops job is not to punish offenders, only to subdue and contain them until they can be processes in a court of law, or if the situation arises, protect theirs or anyone else's lives by force. This was not the situation. There was no threat to anyone's safety to warrant the beating that occurred.

Think about how much trouble they would have been in if he had died, if one of those blows was the last bit of stress his body needed to shut down after being thrown from a vehicle. Maybe his back or neck was broken, and by one of them jumping on him or hitting him, it rendered him paralyzed for life. Who'd be paying the bill for that lawsuit?

Cops need to check their emotions not only for our safety, but for theirs as well.

And thanks for reminding me about the NyQuil, this evening slipped by faster than I thought...
Old 11-30-2010, 09:52 PM   #99

Quote:
I thought it was going along pretty well...
I've given my point of view, only a few of us don't see a problem with the ending of the video, atleast they had some restraint and only beat the guy for a few seconds. Maybe one day there will be a video of a meth head speeding down the highway putting everyones life in danger, crashes and the officer just gives the suspect the handcuffs and asks him nicely to put them on, takes the suspect out to a nice steak dinner before going to jail. Plain and simple, you break the law, prepare for the consiquences!
TxFire976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:55 PM   #100
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFire976 View Post
I've given my point of view, only a few of us don't see a problem with the ending of the video, atleast they had some restraint and only beat the guy for a few seconds. Maybe one day there will be a video of a meth head speeding down the highway putting everyones life in danger, crashes and the officer just gives the suspect the handcuffs and asks him nicely to put them on, takes the suspect out to a nice steak dinner before going to jail. Plain and simple, you break the law, prepare for the consiquences!
Now you're just acting butt-hurt.

Tags
bacon fail, pigs gone wild, ranovru=butthurt