Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Wow!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 09:55 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Soooooo,if they beat on a person that you personally feel desrves it your ok with it.

If they open up on a person you dont really think desrves it,then you will have pause.

Justice is not to be given by the officers,they are mearly to stop and apprehend the criminal. Its totally ok for them to act simulare to this if there had been a stuggle,and thuse needed to get the criminal into custody.

But the criminal was stopped,to say he deserved what he got cuz of what he did is exactly what the officers probably felt at the time.
And that my sir is exactly the problem

We the people have judges to decide what said justice will be,thats not what the officers job is.
Like I have said before,thank God we have cameras to prove how some officers act.

Its called "swift justice". Judge Judy has a show about it.

It was quite obvious from the video the guy was a bad person. Bad things happen to bad people.

Dude might get raped in jail. Some would say thats not right either.

Ask me if I care....
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #102
Who's your Daddy-0!

I wish someone would adress any of the points I made in any of my post A few of you keep making it out like we are some how defending or condoning what the bad guy did. No one is doing that. At the point the bad guy was ejected from the van he was NO LONGER a threat to anyone at that point in time! If you think 5 cops beating a knocked out guy that was face down in a ditch was justified then your just retarded! The guy got 20 years for what he did! I could murder someone and get 1/3 the time he did! So the justice system did it's job!

Believe it or not it's this kind of behavior and actions that make or turn good cops into bad cops! Were they bad cops? I'm sure they were not! Were they wrong that day and acting on emotion? Yes! Because of that 5 families are forever chanced.

They should have shown the same restraint that the cop showed that almost got hit! The fact is that the cop who almost got hit would have been 100% justified in shooting the bad guy when he tried to hit him!

If the bad guy not been ejected from the van and he was still in it the cops would not have rushed in like they did at all! They would have been guns drawn, in a felony stop! They would have been behind doors for cover. Two cops would have approached the suspect. One would cover the suspect while the other cuffed him. End of story! They should have done the same thing here! And we wouldn't be having the argument!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #103
www.team3sixrc.com

I did Kenny on page one. Its called being human.
Now I am going back to watch Sons of Anarchy for the second time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
I wish someone would adress any of the points I made in any of my post A few of you keep making it out like we are some how defending or condoning what the bad guy did. No one is doing that. At the point the bad guy was ejected from the van he was NO LONGER a threat to anyone at that point in time! If you think 5 cops beating a knocked out guy that was face down in a ditch was justified then your just retarded! The guy got 20 years for what he did! I could murder someone and get 1/3 the time he did! So the justice system did it's job!

Believe it or not it's this kind of behavior and actions that make or turn good cops into bad cops! Were they bad cops? I'm sure they were not! Were they wrong that day and acting on emotion? Yes! Because of that 5 families are forever chanced.

They should have shown the same restraint that the cop showed that almost got hit! The fact is that the cop who almost got hit would have been 100% justified in shooting the bad guy when he tried to hit him!

If the bad guy not been ejected from the van and he was still in it the cops would not have rushed in like they did at all! They would have been guns drawn, in a felony stop! They would have been behind doors for cover. Two cops would have approached the suspect. One would cover the suspect while the other cuffed him. End of story! They should have done the same thing here! And we wouldn't be having the argument!
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:00 PM   #104
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFire976 View Post
I've given my point of view, only a few of us don't see a problem with the ending of the video, atleast they had some restraint and only beat the guy for a few seconds.
You do not belong working at a Police Dept. if this is what you think is right.
T-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #105
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Its called "swift justice". Judge Judy has a show about it.

It was quite obvious from the video the guy was a bad person. Bad things happen to bad people.

Dude might get raped in jail. Some would say thats not right either.

Ask me if I care....
Your right,and thats another subject

The goverment has you contained,once your in thier custody its their job to protect you.

If you cant provide a safe inviroment for your children,or those whom you have custody over,what happens?

The city,state and federal goverment have a duty to provide a safe enviroment for those whom are held in thier custody.
Not a pleasant enviroment,but safe.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #106
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-buck View Post
You do not belong working at a Police Dept. if this is what you think is right.
I must agree,if thats your attitude,then I would say you have become
"desenceitized by your job" and are in need of councling.

just as they say kids who are desencitized act out in violence,I would say the same for these cops.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:08 PM   #107
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
I did Kenny on page one. Its called being human.
And I think I've been doing that all along...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:13 PM   #108
Rock Crawler

Quote:

i,ve been saying pretty much the same things especially makeing the point about not supporting the bad guy it aint about him per se
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #109
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

To be honest Kenny, I dont think 20yrs is enough. A maniac (plain & simple) intentionally driving a min-van through town like a.....freakin maniac, is pretty serious business imo.

You make the choice to intentionally, SENSELESSLY, hurt & endager others, you do not need to be walking the streets.

Never mind all of the "bad karma" it brings.

I still havent seen a vid of an old lady getting beat up at a traffic stop
Old 11-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #110
Rock Crawler

dont like how the police handle thing's ? quit your job's . become police officer's ,and lead by example. who know's how many lives he endangered ,running from the police. ever see how all the chases come to an end on scariest [sp] police chases ? if he would have taken one of my family member's life running, id cut his f'n throat like a hog in the court room. nobody can honestly say, put in the same situation , actually seeing the lives put at risk,and being hopped up on emotion's and adrenelin[sp] that you would have done it any diffrent. my 2 cent's.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #111

Quote:
I must agree,if thats your attitude,then I would say you have become
"desenceitized by your job" and are in need of councling.

just as they say kids who are desencitized act out in violence,I would say the same for these cops.

No Sir, Iraq 2006-2008 "desenceitized" this person, not working at a PD.
TxFire976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #112
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbounder View Post
dont like how the police handle thing's ? quit your job's . become police officer's ,and lead by example. who know's how many lives he endangered ,running from the police. ever see how all the chases come to an end on scariest [sp] police chases ? if he would have taken one of my family member's life running, id cut his f'n throat like a hog in the court room. nobody can honestly say, put in the same situation , actually seeing the lives put at risk,and being hopped up on emotion's and adrenelin[sp] that you would have done it any diffrent. my 2 cent's.

But police officers should be held to a higher standard....

....meanwhile deserve no more respect.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #113
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Go get help, You need it.
T-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #114

And to TattooKenny...how does the justice system win, with you getting out in 1/3 the time for a 20 year MURDER charge...? I'm not seeing your point..Sorry
Old 11-30-2010, 10:31 PM   #115
dnf

Quote:
Well thank you for your service sir.

My point is still stands,anyone who works for the department annd thinks the actions are justified.Well I'd have them go through a phycological evaluation
to determine the depth and type of coucling required to resensitize them.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #116
dnf

Quote:
And to TattooKenny...how does the justice system win, with you getting out in 1/3 the time for a 20 year MURDER charge...? I'm not seeing your point..Sorry
I think he was being sarcastic
Old 11-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #117

Quote:
Well thank you for your service sir.

My point is still stands,anyone who works for the department annd thinks the actions are justified.Well I'd have them go through a phycological evaluation
to determine the depth and type of coucling required to resensitize them.
Thanks..
Old 11-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #118
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
To be honest Kenny, I dont think 20yrs is enough. A maniac (plain & simple) intentionally driving a min-van through town like a.....freakin maniac, is pretty serious business imo.

You make the choice to intentionally, SENSELESSLY, hurt & endager others, you do not need to be walking the streets.

Never mind all of the "bad karma" it brings.

I still havent seen a vid of an old lady getting beat up at a traffic stop
heres a vid of our fine police hard at work..not an old lady but disabled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8K7j...eature=related
not quite getting beat up but fawkin shamefull..and more and more typical of the us(police brotherhood) vs the rest of us..i respect those who treat me with respect..why would i respect someone above and beyond because he has a badge..you treat me like a human and i,ll do the same..no one is on a higher level

Last edited by vonclod; 11-30-2010 at 10:43 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #119
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
not quite getting beat up but fawkin shamefull..
Yeah,there are alot of bad cops who get away with it,till the camera catches them.

This cop is a dandy,lied on his report aswell,I wonder how many do that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igZvuSOUKpU
Old 11-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
not quite getting beat up but fawkin shamefull..
Ok, alittle different situation, but still by far not right..worse case scenario the officer could say "he thought she was going to grab for his parnters gun" because there is the whole sidewalk and you "female" decided to walk right in between them, not smart.

Tags
bacon fail, pigs gone wild, ranovru=butthurt