Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Awesome US Marine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr6fs View Post
That's what i was saying, if they didn't want to they wouldn't be there.

IMO he's not motivating them his alienating them.
Problem with that is tomorrow one of these guys might be watching his or his mens back.

Hes talking to them like theyre fluent in english & at paris island for boot camp.

They have no idea what hes talking about and they are not accustomed to US military training......

AND, like he mentioned, theres probably a good number of them that are playing both sides.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxFire976 View Post
Im sorry to burst everyones bubble but that is NOT the Marine Corps. A Marine Corps Sargeant would not refer to them as "soliders", and also the Marine Corps does not wear gray digital cammies. The Army and Air Force are the only ones wearing gray, and the Marine Corps do not have velcro patches the size of VW's on our shoulders. We earn our rank. Again, sorry to say, still a great speech though!

SEMPER FI
USMC 2005-2009

Interesting to know.

I honestly dont know who wears what. When I was in boot in the army they gave us what looked like the same "desert storm" type BDUs for desert/sand combat. Those "blocky" BDUs you see now werent even around...
Old 12-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Interesting to know.

I honestly dont know who wears what. When I was in boot in the army they gave us what looked like the same "desert storm" type BDUs for desert/sand combat. Those "blocky" BDUs you see now werent even around...

The Marine Corps wear green and tan digital camo. The Army has the same type of digital camp pattern its just gray. The Air Force has what looks like "Tiger Stripes" and its also gray, very odd stuff. Some useless military facts, stuck in my head!
TxFire976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #24

Marine Corps -- Green MARPAT

Marine Corps -- Tan MARPAT

Air Force --- Something??

Army -- Couch Camo!! HAHAHA

Old 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Quote:
IMO he's not motivating them his alienating them.
Problem with that is tomorrow one of these guys might be watching his or his mens back.
either marine or not, they wouldn't let the ISF cover their back, I wouldn't.
and thats probably what that army or marine was thinking.

and who say's a little tough love isn't motivational?
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:22 PM   #26
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
The Marine Corps wear green and tan digital camo. The Army has the same type of digital camp pattern its just gray. The Air Force has what looks like "Tiger Stripes" and its also gray, very odd stuff. Some useless military facts, stuck in my head!
Dude relax! Im a jarhead, I think you might be wrong. I called my guys soldiers because when your in a warzone sometimes you are not allowed to refer to them as Marines. I have looked at that video 10 times now and the uniforms look to be standard issue 2009 and the patch looks to be the command patch and not the cheverons.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Marine Corps -- Green MARPAT

Marine Corps -- Tan MARPAT

Air Force --- Something??

Army -- Couch Camo!! HAHAHA

I cant believe I said "blocky" lol! DIGITAL camo lol. Yea that sh!t looks stupid.

I like the post vietnam camo better....whatever year it was it started......
Old 12-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
Dude relax! Im a jarhead, I think you might be wrong. I called my guys soldiers because when your in a warzone sometimes you are not allowed to refer to them as Marines. I have looked at that video 10 times now and the uniforms look to be standard issue 2009 and the patch looks to be the command patch and not the cheverons.
I'm a jarhead, leatherneck, devil dog, war dog, puck maggot, waste of space, boot.....but NEVER a soldier
Old 12-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #29
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
I'm a jarhead, leatherneck, devil dog, war dog, puck maggot, waste of space, boot.....but NEVER a soldier
"Soldier"
a person who serves in an army; a person engaged in military service.
an enlisted man or woman, as distinguished from a commissioned officer: the soldiers' mess and the officers' mess.
a person of military skill or experience: George Washington was a great soldier.
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #30
www.team3sixrc.com

Kenny, I understand what he is saying. Marines are not Soldiers, They are Marines. Its a Marine thing.

I just sent him a P.M. about this and judging from the video and the 18 times I have watched it now. Judging from the boots and the uniform I do believe that he is Marines. He is wearing standard issue B.D.U's of what would be issued to a Marine. and the color maybe off on TxFire976's computer giving the image that he is wearing Grays and not peadocks.

I just dont want this thread to be a continuation of debates like last nights video of the guy getting beatdown by cops.

No matter who it is, He obviously is in charge of his detail, appears to be a Marine in my head because that is exactly how I talk,lol (yes I have a bad potty mouth) and he did a fine damn job speaking the truth.

The sad thing is that it was all wasted effort. He is an American and they are Iraqi. Even to those that want to change, they cant because the numbers outweigh the want.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #31

Thanks team..just don't like people stepping on my toes!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:39 PM   #32
Who's your Daddy-0!

I've never understood the "Marines are better then the rest" thing. I was in the Army, my brother is a Ranger and the rest of my family was Navy. It's like the "Don't call me sir! I work for a living!" thing. Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard.... We are all soldiers. Rangers and SF guys have saved many Recon butt. Seals have helped them all. Marines are always ready to kick ass anytime! We all have each others back when we are in the chit! We are all American Soldiers!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #33

I don't care what branch he is, he let it all hang and told them puss-cake mother f-rs what the deal is. They need to figure out what they want and start doing it or we could just earase the sum beotch off of the map and stop wasting our military's time, lives, and money.

To all the military guys here on the site currently in or previously in, THANK YOU.
Cookie Monster Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:02 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
either marine or not, they wouldn't let the ISF cover their back, I wouldn't.
and thats probably what that army or marine was thinking.

and who say's a little tough love isn't motivational?
When your on Joint op's there's not really much choice.

Obviously this is a US based forum so the vast majority of members will jump on the speakers side.

I just wanted to put another view point across that there are some damn decent blokes in the ISF many have which have earnt a decent amount of respect.
Certainly more than that guy is giving out.
cbr6fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:14 AM   #35
RCC Addict

Quote:
When your on Joint op's there's not really much choice.

Obviously this is a US based forum so the vast majority of members will jump on the speakers side.

I just wanted to put another view point across that there are some damn decent blokes in the ISF many have which have earnt a decent amount of respect.
Certainly more than that guy is giving out.
I don't have personal knowledge of it(none of the branches would take me lol)
but my brother is a marine and he would go out in fire fights, (if I'm correct, that means going out and patrolling and looking for the enemy)
and he told me about how they would give the marines those looks like they plan on fawking them and not giving a courtesy reach around,
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #36
I wanna be Dave

That guy gets the Big Mike Seal of Approval. Out-fricking-standing!!!
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote