Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat
Loading

Notices

Thread: just a little rant

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default just a little rant

been trying to find a job for some time know, without luck. I finally went to see if I could get some help with the finances. we all know were to go to collect unemployment and how to sign up for it. My problame is that not getting it when I first was layed off, I'm not able to get it.

My thought was if I could turn around and find some thing right away, I wouldn't use the system at all. but I was wrong on my part. the thing that pisses me off I have familly members that abuse the system, thats why I tryed to stay away from it.

for instence I have a familly member that HAS DONE NOTHING for the last six years, and is on uneployment, and been getting a check for that amount of time. AND she is getting food stamps every month. know this is wrong in my eyes. she has been living off of the people that have busted their ass to make a $. know that I kinda need help, I can't becuse of the people like this has used the system for so long that thier is a big time problam. I have never collected unemplyment in my life, and they tell me that I'm not eligable for it. becuse I haven't worked for the past six months. LIKE TO WHY they denied my of a little $ to help out, when their is stupid ****s like my cousen that has been on the system for years. AND HAVE NO PROBLAM NOT TRYING TO FIND A JOB.

"O" and I did talk to my familly member. do you know what the **** she sald to me. WELL if I get off of my benifits IT"S alot harder to get it back. I ABOUT KILLED THE ****EN BITCH



THIS IS WHY THE SYSTEM IS THEY IT IS TODAY. becuse their are people like this all over trying to live off of other hard working people. do they even care for others or just don't give a shit. I'd liked to punch the ****ers that use this system right in the face.
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alberta canada
Posts: 386
Default

I have an auntie that hasn't worked for as far back as I can remember(at least 25 years). Because she is as wide as she is tall, god damn fatass. I can't wait till she dies, because I am going to shit on her grave as soon as I get off of WORK that day.
Slowkrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 16,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowkrawl View Post
I have an auntie that hasn't worked for as far back as I can remember(at least 25 years). Because she is as wide as she is tall, god damn fatass.
She is probably on SSI...not unemployment.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowkrawl View Post
I have an auntie that hasn't worked for as far back as I can remember(at least 25 years). Because she is as wide as she is tall, god damn fatass. I can't wait till she dies, because I am going to shit on her grave as soon as I get off of WORK that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
She is probably on SSI...not unemployment.

boy is she wide

and ya come to think about it is SSI, but is it coming from the same goverment
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
dnf
 
rock hard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Under a big fkn rock.
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderwebbcustoms View Post
been trying to find a job for some time know, without luck. I finally went to see if I could get some help with the finances. we all know were to go to collect unemployment and how to sign up for it. My problame is that not getting it when I first was layed off, I'm not able to get it.

My thought was if I could turn around and find some thing right away, I wouldn't use the system at all. but I was wrong on my part. the thing that pisses me off I have familly members that abuse the system, thats why I tryed to stay away from it.

for instence I have a familly member that HAS DONE NOTHING for the last six years, and is on uneployment, and been getting a check for that amount of time. AND she is getting food stamps every month. know this is wrong in my eyes. she has been living off of the people that have busted their ass to make a $. know that I kinda need help, I can't becuse of the people like this has used the system for so long that thier is a big time problam. I have never collected unemplyment in my life, and they tell me that I'm not eligable for it. becuse I haven't worked for the past six months. LIKE TO WHY they denied my of a little $ to help out, when their is stupid ****s like my cousen that has been on the system for years. AND HAVE NO PROBLAM NOT TRYING TO FIND A JOB.

"O" and I did talk to my familly member. do you know what the **** she sald to me. WELL if I get off of my benifits IT"S alot harder to get it back. I ABOUT KILLED THE ****EN BITCH



THIS IS WHY THE SYSTEM IS THEY IT IS TODAY. becuse their are people like this all over trying to live off of other hard working people. do they even care for others or just don't give a shit. I'd liked to punch the ****ers that use this system right in the face.

Try this

tell them you have been working for a friend or family moember for the last couple of weeks.

and now they have no more work for you.

They should draw from the last company you worked for.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 16,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderwebbcustoms View Post
and ya come to think about it is SSI, but is coming from the same goverment
Agreed....but for different reasons and people must meet different criteria to be eligible for SSI (they must be physically disabled and not able to work).
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Try this

tell them you have been working for a friend or family moember for the last couple of weeks.

and now they have no more work for you.

They should draw from the last company you worked for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Agreed....but for different reasons and people must meet different criteria to be eligible for SSI (they must be physically disabled and not able to work).

thats my point why the hell is it like this, I shoulde.t have to lie to get help.



ya when you'r 350lbs, and sat on your ass for 10years
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
Suck it up!
 
Duuuuuuuude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 11,670
Default

I recieved unemployment a couple years ago after moving from AZ. I worked for a month or so here in AR, but not long enough to qualify for AR benifits, so I filed with AZ. Even though I hadn't lived there for over 6 months, I still got it, with backpay.

I say keep trying. Go in and talk to someone else. You've paid into the system, you should get something back out.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Arat Alabama
Posts: 2,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
(they must be physically disabled and not able to work).
Or at least appear to be! All the bad backs around here tend to limber up around huntin season...
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
dnf
 
rock hard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Under a big fkn rock.
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderwebbcustoms View Post
thats my point why the hell is it like this, I shoulde.t have to lie to get help.
I hear ya,but when the goverment hold carrots,and gives pathes you must take to get the carrots.Well,you have to follow the path if you want the carrot.

Its like a fda I think it was under rossevelt.

Farmers hated being told what they should grow,or that they cant grow anything.

The farmers that learned to use(follow) the system survived.Do what they say,and how they say if you want to get the $$

Its not a lie if you help your friend for a week.

Further more,its ok to lie sometimes,(I have found biblical evidence)in the need of self preservation
This is the self preservation of your ability maintain.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I recieved unemployment a couple years ago after moving from AZ. I worked for a month or so here in AR, but not long enough to qualify for AR benifits, so I filed with AZ. Even though I hadn't lived there for over 6 months, I still got it, with backpay.

I say keep trying. Go in and talk to someone else. You've paid into the system, you should get something back out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Or at least appear to be! All the bad backs around here tend to limber up around huntin season...

ya but Idaho sucks. If you havent worked in the past six months you're not eligable, regardless of working for the past 20 years. I've went in six diferent times already


ya kinda funny. you know when it's time to collect her money she's up and running to get it. ya and you should see her run. lard ass
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 16,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Or at least appear to be! All the bad backs around here tend to limber up around huntin season...
Yep. My Mom reviews cases for SSI in Texas....she deals with some "interesting" people with some good stories...
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #13
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
I hear ya,but when the goverment hold carrots,and gives pathes you must take to get the carrots.Well,you have to follow the path if you want the carrot.

Its like a fda I think it was under rossevelt.

Farmers hated being told what they should grow,or that they cant grow anything.

The farmers that learned to use(follow) the system survived.Do what they say,and how they say if you want to get the $$

Its not a lie if you help your friend for a week.

Further more,its ok to lie sometimes,(I have found biblical evidence)in the need of self preservation
This is the self preservation of your ability maintain.
ya I see your point word play is my game from know one, I think I just came down with tresttttd
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #14
dnf
 
rock hard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Under a big fkn rock.
Posts: 1,901
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ View Post
Or at least appear to be! All the bad backs around here tend to limber up around huntin season...

Yeah,for some people swimming is thearapudic,for some its droping wild hogs.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #15
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
Yeah,for some people swimming is thearapudic,for some its droping wild hogs.

ya I'd like too shot her like a hog, and float her ass down the river sticks, but I would be no better than her trying her best to stay unemplyed and living off others

Last edited by spyderwebbcustoms; 12-12-2010 at 01:45 PM.
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #16
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I'm a michigan boy can you feel that!
Posts: 577
Default

Yeah, I got a friend that was like that... well 2 friends. Both Lazy and drunks!!! They lived off of unemployment, and drank it all up, 3 YEARS now for each. Still collecting unemployment. The one got called back to work, worked 3 months and now back on umemployment. His wife is a good friend of mine also and shes f-ing pissed, because he comes up with lame ass excuses to get out of taking care of their kid! And wont help out around the house when asked too. Like hes got anything better to do!!

We have been kinda distant because of the whole drinking and not takeing care of his kid thing, I dont approve of it what so ever. But in dont put my foot down because my GF is BF with his wife and watches their kid time to time. Its BS that there are people out there like this. and IF YOU ONE OF THEM READING THIS!!! I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB A MCDONALDS!!!! There are people that accualy NEED the help and your taking it away from them!

I hate collecting unemployment too! But during the winter months I have too because I cant be sure if I would be working even 30 hours a week. So I take the unemployment to cover bills, But while im on unemployment I accualy look for better Jobs.

This year while im laid off im going to sign up for classes and get my ass back in school! Now that you can do that and collect unemployment, befor you couldnt if you were attending school, got bills to pay.
Twiztid Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #17
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztid Metal View Post
Yeah, I got a friend that was like that... well 2 friends. Both Lazy and drunks!!! They lived off of unemployment, and drank it all up, 3 YEARS now for each. Still collecting unemployment. The one got called back to work, worked 3 months and now back on umemployment. His wife is a good friend of mine also and shes f-ing pissed, because he comes up with lame ass excuses to get out of taking care of their kid! And wont help out around the house when asked too. Like hes got anything better to do!!

We have been kinda distant because of the whole drinking and not takeing care of his kid thing, I dont approve of it what so ever. But in dont put my foot down because my GF is BF with his wife and watches their kid time to time. Its BS that there are people out there like this. and IF YOU ONE OF THEM READING THIS!!! I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB A MCDONALDS!!!! There are people that accualy NEED the help and your taking it away from them!

I hate collecting unemployment too! But during the winter months I have too because I cant be sure if I would be working even 30 hours a week. So I take the unemployment to cover bills, But while im on unemployment I accualy look for better Jobs.

This year while im laid off im going to sign up for classes and get my ass back in school! Now that you can do that and collect unemployment, befor you couldnt if you were attending school, got bills to pay.
well said, I was looking to go back to school, but with the $ so short. I decided to see if I could get a little to help. bastered sald I coulden't becuse of me not having a job for some time. I think when it 's monday I'll do the word play game to see what happens.

if nothing else I could go postal
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Athens
Posts: 474
Default

Really sorry to read about your problems mate, sounds like a nightmare.

I know it doesn't help, but it's not just the US, the same problems occur the world over.

I'm 41 and quit school at 13 (lied about my age), since 13 i've worked all my life.
When i was around 24 and just settling down with a house etc, the boss of the company i worked for embezzled hundreds of thousands of pounds and pissed off the Spain.

As i've just bought a house i went to the unemployment offices so at least the mortgage would get paid till i found work.
Because me Mrs was working full time we got nothing.

Didn't make fooooooook all difference that her wages were less than 1/3 the mortgage.
I then called the mortgage company to ask if we can differ payments for a couple of months again till i found work.
Nope they were not interested.

In the end i managed to find a job plucking chickens till i found something better.

All this time guys i know who lived in the same village would drive to the unemployment offices in their BMW's and park round the corner pleading poverty.

One of the worst times of your life and it's made worse by the soul destroying attitudes and the hoops they make you jump through, all the time knowing that your taxes you've paid your entire life have been keeping these people in a job and shite system running badly.
cbr6fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #19
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: home town marsing
Posts: 899
Default

ya it's like it all over I started to muck out horse stalls to make enof to eat. moved in with dad and mom, what a joy this is turning out to be. But it is a vary big help to me that they are helping my with a place to stay, but like all you know sucks living with your familly, it like when you girl friend comes around for a butty call. you parants look at ya funny.

but I hope I can get somthing going soon. try not to use the system to long then all this talk I'll be degrading myself.
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com