Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Our Service Rocks (not this time)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #41
Quarry Creeper

On alot of the sites I have accounts at you can review your order history and see how much you have spent.I would not suggest you do this is as it is very painful! I don't think it matters how much you have spent as far as special service goes but the occasinal discount or promo codes are nice.
jhtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped453 View Post
how the fawk are you in the computer if you are in the hospital and cannot make a phone call, somethings smelly
First of all he's not In the computer, this isn't Tron.
And yes you should shower.
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #43
20K Club

I could have called this thread exactly

Someone gets all whiney and bitchy before contacting the person that can actually do something. Did you think you were going to find ANY sympathy about it? Unless you are bitching about CKRC you really aren't going to find anyone to agree with you without going throught the appropriate channels that an adult would use when trying to solve an issue.

Even if you can't call, send a freaking email.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #44
Rock Crawler

Why is it that someone can't vent without a bunch of F-wads talk in s#*!.

On the other hand just give em a call transambill. I'm sure RPP will make good for you
Stuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #45
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
Why is it that someone can't vent without a bunch of F-wads talk in s#*!.

On the other hand just give em a call transambill. I'm sure RPP will make good for you
Better question is:

Why can't an adult talk the the vendor at hand before publicly bashing them on the forums?

Another question would be:

Why do a bunch of RC parts take top priority when one is in a hospital bed?

One more would be:

Can't a great hobby shop make a mistake every once in a while without being lambasted for it like they killed your kitten?

On another note I have never been in a hospital where there was not a phone adjacent to my bed. I have also never had one where a nurse would not reach it for me if I had need of it. Of course there is also your cellphone etc, but hey, I am just being all technical about it now.
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #46
Rock Crawler

You might have a point there. But we all do things differently.
All i'm saying is be cool fools

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
Better question is:

Why can't an adult talk the the vendor at hand before publicly bashing them on the forums?

Another question would be:

Why do a bunch of RC parts take top priority when one is in a hospital bed?

One more would be:

Can't a great hobby shop make a mistake every once in a while without being lambasted for it like they killed your kitten?
Stuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #47
Rock Crawler

First off does anyone read all of a thred before posting anymore?
I'm not slamming RPP, I will continue to use them.I'm letting my order stand cause of the service I received in the past.
It's just when you send a large chunk of money to someone expecting to receive something and a week+ goes by and dont even receive a curtisy e-mail telling you your shipment is going to be late it make you wonder whats going on. Anybody that sends $300 to a seller and then gets no responce after a week is going to wonder whats going on.
I've bought plenty online and delt with plenty of companys. When you e-mail them your lucky to get a responce within 24hours. I cannot start a thred in the vendors section cause I'm not a vendor. I thought I mite get a faster responce here, insted I got flamed.

Yes I'm in the hospital,been here since 8:30 Friday evening. I have acute pancreatitis. Been going thru a bunch of test to determin why and still no answers.
My wife brought me my laptop since it's allowed here and we have free WiFi. A guy can only handle so much of soap's, Price is Rite,etc.
I also have my Droid X with me but they frown on cell phones here and my room is rite by the nurses station so calls are out of the question.
I use it only to text my wife and kids.

This is my last reply to this thred. The more responces I read the more aggravated I get and that just increases the pain. I'm done with this pissing match, putting my health at further risk is just not worth it.
transambill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

Just get better buddy. Screw anyone else.
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #49
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by transambill View Post
I've always had pretty good luck in the past with RPP but they dropped the ball this time. Placed an order over a week ago(March 25th) and still nothing and not a word from RPP.
In my account it still says my order is processing. After some searching it appears 2 out of 3 of the things I ordered are on back order.
Before, during and I know of at least 2 days after I placed my order, everything I ordered was still listed as "In Stock".
Never was contacted to be informed my order would be delayed or anything like that.
Sorry but leaveing your customers in the dark and not updateing your site in a timely matter IS NOT service that rocks.
If I had known what I was about to order was out of stock I would of orderd somewhere else and had it by now, not setting around wondering when my order would finally ship out.

I'll continue to use RPP but from now on it will not be for anything I mite need within a week.

#1 I am sorry to hear about your health issue. I am not ever going to try and play it off that we are perfect and don't make mistakes. If we have made a mistake with your order I apologize. Please call (707) 462-4152 or Email me your order number. I will take a look at this right away and let you know what is going on with it. It is quite possible we did drop the ball. Thank you, Corey
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #50
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post

I ordered a kitten from RPP once, but they forgot to poke air holes.
Once I emailed them about the problem and they made it right and sent other kitten out overnight.
Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
I ordered a kitten from RPP once, but they forgot to poke air holes.
Once I emailed them about the problem and they made it right and sent other kitten out overnight.
Mail order pu$$y?
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #52
RCC Addict

I've spent a fair amount of money with RPP as well. Once, I placed a 700+ dollar order and checked the status a few days later and it was still "pending" All I had to do was give Corey a call, leave a voicemail, he called back with in an hr. He explained that an item was back ordered and that they usually wait to ship all at once. Then went on to say they would ship what they have in stock. All is good. Just next time, when you're dealing with a reputable shop, treat them as such. You said yourself; you know they are good so why act like they tried to screw you? There are actually people on those computers and answering phones. So mistakes happen. Next time I would treat them how you would like to be treated.
klabeaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:31 PM   #53
Release your anger..

I petition for a new rule:

Any threads containing feedback/complaints/rantings involving vendors true or bad posted in Chit Chat will receive an immediate banning.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #54
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post

Any threads containing feedback/complaints/rantings involving vendors true or bad posted in Chit Chat will receive an immediate banning.
NOOOOOOOO, these are my favorite threads. Doesn't matter what side I take, who is right or wrong, who is an a$$hole or a saint. It is all good reading and as I am just recovering from heart surgery, this is just about as excited as I am allowed to get.
neillarson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #55
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post

Not saying anyone did anything wrong here and I understand the chit chat part.. Just wondering if a vendor can buy protection from selling bad service/ products..
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #56
RCC Addict

and here's your answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
#1 I am sorry to hear about your health issue. I am not ever going to try and play it off that we are perfect and don't make mistakes. If we have made a mistake with your order I apologize. Please call (707) 462-4152 or Email me your order number. I will take a look at this right away and let you know what is going on with it. It is quite possible we did drop the ball. Thank you, Corey
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #57
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
Not saying anyone did anything wrong here and I understand the chit chat part.. Just wondering if a vendor can buy protection from selling bad service/ products..
Not really. They will either stand behind what they sell or do, or they won't. What separates good companies from bad ones are how they treat customers when something does not go as it should.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #58
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
They will either stand behind what they sell or do, or they won't.
I like this answer. It clears up anything I was thinking.

Thanks.
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:53 AM   #59
I wanna be Dave

Three pages and no Waaaaambulance? Y'all are slipping.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:55 AM   #60
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post
Three pages and no Waaaaambulance? Y'all are slipping.
Your slipping old man, you need to change your options as this is only page 2 for me
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote